Kaminu Reviews

Bajada de Ba�os 342 - Barranco, Lima, Peru

Hi, I had a lovely time at this hotel: the staff and especially the owner were warm, funny and helpful. The hostel was kept clean at all times, the decoration of the hostel, the nice balcony and the walking distance to the beach and the area were also amazing. I would definitely stay there again if i am ever in Lima.

• 26th Oct 2015
  • Belgium

Genuinely lovely staff! Don't stay anywhere else in Barranco!

The Kaminu hostel itself seemed nice, however I was told that I would be staying at an apartment 15 minutes walk away, in a residential area. It was very basic but not terrible, however for $50 per night I would have liked to have stayed in the centre of Barranco.

• 3rd Aug 2015

The showers were hot, the location was in a beautiful neighborhood, and the general atmosphere of the hostel was pleasant. However one staff member was overly flirtatious, the loud nearby clubs made it it difficult to sleep and the sheets on the bed were a bit crusty.

I stayed a few days at Kaminu Hostel and we had overall a very pleasant stay. Rafa was always ni e to us and helped when we needed him! The hostel as a nice terrace which could be a little nicer used but its ok to hang out.

View all Lima Bed and Breakfasts