Kaminu Reviews

Bajada de Ba�os 342 - Barranco, Lima, Peru

Good hot showers. Located in downtown Barranco. Nice facilities!!

We actually ended up staying at the sister apartment of Kaminu as Hostelworld messed up their bookings and they didn't have a room for us. The staff were really welcoming and helpful. Although we didn't end up sleeping at Kaminu we went there for breakfast and got a feel for the place. Cool hostel, nice rooftop chill out area. Close to the beach. They have pizza party's too! Recommend staying here.

Was a nice hostel with comfortable beds, hot wáter and wifi. They let me hang out there until my bus at 11pm!

One of the worser hostels I've been in Lima. Bathroom for men is on the 2nd floor so you always have to walk upstairs. Buying beverages is quite intricately. Scenic location, but bad access at the moment due to construction works.

Basic breakfast. Excellent location. Clean. Hot showers. Nice room. Cool bar. Quiet in the rooms. Not much more you can ask for.

Great location for a chilled out stay in Lima. Would stay at the exact same spot if I ever return to Lima!

View all Lima Bed and Breakfasts