Kandy Down Town Hostel

Good 191 Total Reviews

• Greece, Male, 31-40
16th Feb 2017
6.0

Hello! I arrive yesterday and they ask me 900 ruppies insted of 700 ruppies the day. I make them a big trouble and all the hostel visitors wake up... They told me that i can sleep and today we will speak with the manager... Today i speak with the manager and i pay what i have to pay but he dont give me the extra 7 days that i can get for free because i book this hostel for 7 days. If you read in the description of the hostel they write that. I told him that i will contact with you but he dont ca

8th Feb 2017
6.0

This hostel is not as advertised. The owner appears to have moved the location but not updated the booking process. Therefore, rooms are not advertised so we had a 6 bed instead of 4. Other than that, the hostel is good value for money and breakfast was OK.