Kangaroo Inn Reviews

123 Murray Street, Perth, Australia

The kitchen could be better if breakfast food were provided.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Hello Sorry your stay with us didn't meet your expectations. Feel free to contact us direct as we are keen to know what we can improve upon. On your comments, we don't offer breakfast but there are plenty of cheap cafes as well as supermarkets nearby. There is also a free shelf in our kitchen. Cheers Innkeeper

It was a perfect stay for me in kangaroo inn. I stayed on 6 bed dormitory, at first it became my concerned as i have to share with probably other males, so at first night i stayed alone, then the other two nights stayed with two other males, but the security is very high, so i am not that worry, also the room is so clean, toilet and bathroom also common room as well. the location are supreme! its right in the middle of everything. very convinience. oh wifi is a plus!

• 17th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Hello Thank you for your comments and kind review. Hope you enjoyed your stay with us and please do recommend us to your friends. Cheers Innkeeper

The rooms were spacious and clean, and the bathroom had obviously recently been redone. I also really liked the free wifi access. However, this was an extremely quiet place. I only saw other guests once in the hallway, and I was there for 3 nights. If that's what you're looking for then great, otherwise not a good place to stay to meet people.

• 9th May 2014

Hello Thank you for your review and comments. Winter is usually our quiet season and we also like to space out our guests between floors and rooms for their privacy but I understand your perspective that this also may create a sense of emptiness on the place. Cheers Innkeeper