Kangaroo Inn Reviews

123 Murray Street, Perth, Australia

We had booked 6 days at this hostel. We had what we believe was a homeless man sleeping in our room and was told by another guest they had 3 other empty dorms on our floor and couldn't understand why we had been placed with him. We asked for some money back as we were leaving the hostel and had given 24 hour notice so would pay for the nights stay if we could have some money back. We was told there was no refunds and it didn't matter that we had given 24 hours notice. I would not recommend.

• 19th Oct 2015

Hello I had a look at your booking and yes there was another person sharing your room. What I can tell you is that from my conversations with this other person is that he is a visitor from the Eastern States, has paid in full and is gainfully employed. On question of refunds, our booking policy is clear that there are no refunds. Its not fair to us to not have the opportunity to sell a room as we thought it had already been sold. Regards Innkeeper

Great inn in a central location.

Hello Thank you for your time in writing a review. We appreciate it! Innkeeper