Kangaroo-Stop Reviews

Erna-Berger-Str. 8-10, Dresden-Neustadt 01097, Dresden, Germany

1949 Total Reviews

Super great place. Awesome people and a good lounge and kitchen. Had to rent sheets, which always annoys me (no sleaping bags allowed) but otherwise an awesome place. I would definitely return.

The wifi was a bit of an issue with making whatsapp calls with family - the wifi didn't allow for this.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect stay!

Found the internet to be terrible! I felt the WiFi was poor even in the lounge and required constant reconnection.

This was a pretty good hostel to stay in. It's close to the Neustadt-Dresden station, which is really convenient for anything (like Lidl and places to get some food). I don't quite remember how much I paid for the hostel, but I think it was pretty worth it. You get lockers, and the showering area was pretty clean. The staff were very nice, and overall the people I met in the hostel were nice as well. I recommend this hostel!

• 13th May 2015
  • Philippines

I enjoyed my stay at Kangaroo stop. The place was clean and comfy. I particularly liked the treatment of the staff. Gentalman whose name I'm forgetting right now was particularly very helpful. During my stay there were not many people to socialize with but the people I met were nice.

• 12th May 2015
  • siner55
  • Pakistan

Friendly staff and Hostel is add a good location. Only strange that you have to pay extra for sheets and wifi if your staying for one night .

• 11th May 2015

The hostel is nice but having transparent doors for the shower cabins is a bit unsettling, even though there are in female- or male-only bathrooms.

Nice staff, nice quiet location, clean and friendly place.

I LIKE so much the staff of the hostel they all are Kind and I would also appreciate cleaness of the hostel

Decent facilities, great location, excellent staff! Lounge area is very nice, kitchen well-organized. Guests seemed happy.

This hostel was great! The kichen has everything you could ask for. Everything in the town is within walking distance. They even loaned me an umbrella when it was raining. The only thing that could be improved is the wifi in the rooms wasn't vert strong. If I'm ever in Dresden again, I'm staying here!

Staff was incredibly helpful and welcoming. The location is perfect for going out and there are many cool cafés and restaurants nearby, as well as a supermarket. Only a 5 minute walk from the bus and train station and 20 minutes to old city sites. Comfortable bed and hot shower - would absolutely stay here again

Good location, near neustadt station, 5 mins to neustadt centre and 20 mins to altstadt walking. Staff helpful, good map provided. Good kitchen but could be kept cleaner. Nice outdoor area and common room but wasn't too social. Showers were the biggest issue - far from room and very very very communal - be prepared. Nice and hot though. Also lockers in rooms is handy. Lovely neighbourhood to be situated in - pleasantly surprised. The neustadt is so hip it's unreal. GO TO DRESDEN.

Good Hostel, would recommend it. The only problem is that you can't pay with credit card which is very inconvinient

I had a short but good stay here.The location is good - very close to the train station and the Neustadt nightlife district but in a quiet residential street. The lounge and kitchen is spacious, well equipped and nicely decorated(though the rest of the hostel is quite plain and office-like) and the hostel was very clean. The hostel was pretty quiet when I stayed but I still met some nice people. The staff were also nice. Dresden is a lovely city so I hope I will come back soon.

Excellent!... no complains.

Awesome full kitchen with tons of lounge space and incredibly helpful staff who absolutely made my time in Dresden based on their advice.

At first this hostel seems located far away from Dresden Stadtmitte/Altstadt, but in reality is is located in a really fun, vibrant and relatively cheap part of Dresden with a hive of bars and restaurants around the corner. Really conveniently located near Dresden Neustadt, friendly staff and if I'm in Dresden again, is use these guys!

Short walk to train station. Large, comfy common area. Well equipped kitchen.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4