Kangaroo-Stop Reviews

Erna-Berger-Str. 8-10, Dresden-Neustadt 01097, Dresden, Germany

1915 Total Reviews

This hostel was great! The kichen has everything you could ask for. Everything in the town is within walking distance. They even loaned me an umbrella when it was raining. The only thing that could be improved is the wifi in the rooms wasn't vert strong. If I'm ever in Dresden again, I'm staying here!

I had a short but good stay here.The location is good - very close to the train station and the Neustadt nightlife district but in a quiet residential street. The lounge and kitchen is spacious, well equipped and nicely decorated(though the rest of the hostel is quite plain and office-like) and the hostel was very clean. The hostel was pretty quiet when I stayed but I still met some nice people. The staff were also nice. Dresden is a lovely city so I hope I will come back soon.

Excellent!... no complains.

Awesome full kitchen with tons of lounge space and incredibly helpful staff who absolutely made my time in Dresden based on their advice.

At first this hostel seems located far away from Dresden Stadtmitte/Altstadt, but in reality is is located in a really fun, vibrant and relatively cheap part of Dresden with a hive of bars and restaurants around the corner. Really conveniently located near Dresden Neustadt, friendly staff and if I'm in Dresden again, is use these guys!

Short walk to train station. Large, comfy common area. Well equipped kitchen.

Loved this hostel and would stay here again in an instant. We were able to leave our bags before and after our stay. The staff was knowledgable and helpful! Loved the atmosphere.

This hostel has an excellent atmosphere and staff to match. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. This is great place to recharge and also meet some like minded travelers as well. The staff were always more than helpful assist with travel plans and needs and also quick witted. The location is just a few minutes walk from the Dresden Neustadt station and also everything that you'd want to see in Neustadt or even the historic features of the Altstadt just across the river.

• 2nd Apr 2015

We had a great stay there. It was very relaxing. The hostel is easy to find from the train station and the staff are very friendly and went out of their way for us (we had a lot of washing to do). Thank you.

• 29th Mar 2015

good staf, rather strict bur that's quite ok with me.

It was great, not much walk from the city center, clean, easy to reach. I only stayed for one night. It's basic but for perfect for cheap travelling.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Hungary

its close to the train station, clear direction all the way (please note the station is not hbf). The rooms are big and clean. I appreciate the most are the kitchen and common area, with everything you need, cozy and comfortable, friendly staff also:)

The facility is perfect, I can't like the big kitchen any more! You can do what you want here! And it's very convenient to get there from the station, you can even find it without map!

• 24th Mar 2015
  • China

Beds were super comfy!!

Very average hostel. Staff didn't really give you any help beyond basics. Lots of internal tourists (Germans) and no traveler atmosphere at all. Mens bathrooms were dirty on second day and appeared to have not been cleaned. Other than that you get what you pay for. Decent hostel with alright beds and rooms just don't expect anything better than mediocre. Wifi is a bit dicky too.

Maybe you mistake our Hostel with another place ... the days you stayed in the 10 bed room it was just filled with international guests except two Germans for one night and on the other hand our general rating for cleaning and staff is mostly the highest because the people are very happy with us!?

Excellent! Was besonders cool war - Die Hostel Team hat mit uns [Amis] nur Deutsch geredet! I can only recommend this hostel.

Very helpful and friendly staff!

Nice place in a decent location.The staff is great and freindly! it was clean and comfortable.

Good value for money, friendly & helpful staff, would definitely stay here again.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Slovakia

Big lockers for suitcases. Nice 20min walk to city centre. Staff are very friendly and happy to help! Everything was clean. Well stocked kitchen, big common area with plenty of couches, books, board games, and power sockets. Really relaxed atmosphere. We really enjoyed our stay!! (Only negative comment is that my bed (top bunk) was very squeaky whenever I rolled over.)

« first « Prev 1 2 3