Kangaroo-Stop Reviews

Erna-Berger-Str. 8-10, Dresden-Neustadt 01097, Dresden, Germany

2011 Total Reviews

Clean and extremely friendly and helpful staff, will help you with and or all questions. They have laundry service and wifi worked well. Great location can walk to anything in about 15 mins and it is less than 5 mins away from train station.

The hostel was well kept and the staff were very helpful. However, the lockers in the room were not all in working order. Other than that, the hostel was a nice place to stay.

Super great place. Awesome people and a good lounge and kitchen. Had to rent sheets, which always annoys me (no sleaping bags allowed) but otherwise an awesome place. I would definitely return.

The location was fine, staff very helpful and informative and the decor was pretty funky! I know a lot is dependant on guests at the time but the atmosphere was really quite flat while I was there. There's a big common room and a smaller lobby area which were both devoid of life for the few days I was there. Wifi also not so great in my room.

The hostel is great! The staff is friendly and the place is very cozy. The only place that could be improved are the showers. The water goes all over the place and wets the whole floor.

The wifi was a bit of an issue with making whatsapp calls with family - the wifi didn't allow for this.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect stay!

Found the internet to be terrible! I felt the WiFi was poor even in the lounge and required constant reconnection.

This was a pretty good hostel to stay in. It's close to the Neustadt-Dresden station, which is really convenient for anything (like Lidl and places to get some food). I don't quite remember how much I paid for the hostel, but I think it was pretty worth it. You get lockers, and the showering area was pretty clean. The staff were very nice, and overall the people I met in the hostel were nice as well. I recommend this hostel!

• 13th May 2015
  • Philippines

I enjoyed my stay at Kangaroo stop. The place was clean and comfy. I particularly liked the treatment of the staff. Gentalman whose name I'm forgetting right now was particularly very helpful. During my stay there were not many people to socialize with but the people I met were nice.

• 12th May 2015
  • siner55
  • Pakistan

Friendly staff and Hostel is add a good location. Only strange that you have to pay extra for sheets and wifi if your staying for one night .

• 11th May 2015

The hostel is nice but having transparent doors for the shower cabins is a bit unsettling, even though there are in female- or male-only bathrooms.

An altogether enjoyable stay, was only there for one night but it was clean and comfortable. Would definitely recommend. Also the decor is delightful.

Nice staff, nice quiet location, clean and friendly place.

I LIKE so much the staff of the hostel they all are Kind and I would also appreciate cleaness of the hostel

Decent facilities, great location, excellent staff! Lounge area is very nice, kitchen well-organized. Guests seemed happy.

This hostel was great! The kichen has everything you could ask for. Everything in the town is within walking distance. They even loaned me an umbrella when it was raining. The only thing that could be improved is the wifi in the rooms wasn't vert strong. If I'm ever in Dresden again, I'm staying here!

Staff was incredibly helpful and welcoming. The location is perfect for going out and there are many cool cafés and restaurants nearby, as well as a supermarket. Only a 5 minute walk from the bus and train station and 20 minutes to old city sites. Comfortable bed and hot shower - would absolutely stay here again

Good location, near neustadt station, 5 mins to neustadt centre and 20 mins to altstadt walking. Staff helpful, good map provided. Good kitchen but could be kept cleaner. Nice outdoor area and common room but wasn't too social. Showers were the biggest issue - far from room and very very very communal - be prepared. Nice and hot though. Also lockers in rooms is handy. Lovely neighbourhood to be situated in - pleasantly surprised. The neustadt is so hip it's unreal. GO TO DRESDEN.

Good Hostel, would recommend it. The only problem is that you can't pay with credit card which is very inconvinient