Kangaroo-Stop Reviews

Erna-Berger-Str. 8-10, Dresden-Neustadt 01097, Dresden, Germany

I've really had a nice stay, personal on the reception they are rather kind, they wont hesitate on helping you if you have problems. I'm glad for had selected kangaroo-stop as my hostel and of course i will recomend so that many people is going to meet you!!.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Mexico

very enjoyable, nice atmosphere, altogether more like a retreat than just a normal backpackers happy travels GB

They charge for bed linens (~2euro a night), but won't let you use your sleeping bag, which I thought was a bit of a money grab. However, other than that it was a great spot. Lovely staff, great kitchen and in an excellent location to explore all of Dresden!

I am a streetperformer and i have been in countless numbers of hostels over the last 8 years. I never have been in such a beautiful hostel like the kangaroo stop. The staff was extraordinary nice. The rooms reminds you more to a 4 star hotel. Washing facilities are very clean and modern. The kitchen is tidy and neat and contains everything u need and more, but highlight of all is the living, hangout, chillexarea. It is so comfy and cosy. I definitely will come back! What a place! Thumbs up!!!!!!

• 19th Apr 2014

Hostel was very, very good

We had a very nice stay at Kangaroo Stop. Did not like paying full price for little kids though which makes the stay very expensive. Can be also loud with party guests.

• 13th Apr 2014

Please next time read the general information about the Hostel you book - then you would have read to get in touch with us for traveling with kids. In this case you could have stayed in the family house for less money and with less noise. By arrival we unfortunately had no chance to change your booking. Thank you for your stay and travel safe.

Staff were very welcoming. Room was spacious, bathrooms clean, common room and kitchen generously sized. Very close to Dresden Neustadt for easy link to the central bus and train station. Only criticism would be limited wifi - the six hours ran out overnight even though I turned the wifi off on my tablet after checking my emails.

Great Kitchen and Living Room!

I think, I did the best choice when I booked this hostel! Very nice friendly staff, pretty australian decorations in the hostel, great location! Everything good.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

Very nice staff, very useful map and comments about the city, always ready to help you with a smile and candys for free all the time :) The living room and the kitchen gave us the possibility to speak with other people from the hostel and cook for yourself, everything really clean there and some books to read. Good location, near all the bars. Just the showers were a kind of messy, all full of water, haha But Definitely, I will stay there again if I go again to Dresden, great atmosphere!

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Spain

From this hostel, you can walk to the main attractions in Dresden. Staff are friendly and is located near a train station. Clean and good hostel.

Staff was great. Very friendly and very helpful! Gave us reccommendations for places to visit around the city.

• 8th Mar 2014

Very nice hostel to if you don't want any luxuries or fancy things. Its very close to the train station, easy to find, staff are very friendly and helpful and overall the facilities are good. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and big. I would recommend it!

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Definitely one of the best Hostels I have ever been to. The Staff was not just helpful and friendly the were just fantastic and totally sweet (thanks again for my Birthday present). Everything else was just perfect such as "location", "atmosphere" and "cleanliness". I would stay here again, that is for sure. Totally worth the money.

We were so so happy with the Kangaroo Stop, the staff were so energetic and helpful. They recommended their favorite bars in Dresden, their favorite eateries, and even recommended a cinema! 5 stars.

• 15th Feb 2014

The location close to Bahnhof Neustadt was ideal for me. The bus from Berlin also had a stop at the Bahnhof. I had a good stay at the hostel and will come again.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Finland

Comparing other two hostels during this trip, Kangaroo gave me perfect impression!

1 2 3 Next » last »