Kangaroo-Stop Reviews

Erna-Berger-Str. 8-10, Dresden-Neustadt 01097, Dresden, Germany

The staff are very nice and helpful especially Dorothy and the short haired lady who gave us the tour. Wifi is weak in the rooms. The hostel is very spacious. It is 15min walk to the main sights. Very safe area. The staff here are lovely. This is not a party hostel though. But here you can sleep well through the night.

The hostel is located at a good place with good facilities. The staff are very helpful and the living room is awsome.

Great hostel, reminded me of home

Really great location in the heart of the cool part of the city (Neuestadt) and a 20 minute walk to the old historic sights and museums. Staff were really lovely and helpful. Kitchen, laundry service, lounge, are all great.

A great hostel! Great location (just a few minutes walk from the trainstation Dresden-Neustadt and in walking distance to the tourist attractions), very clean, friendly and helpful staff and nice big rooms. There is also a big common area with comfy couches. Everything was perfect and I would definitely stay there again!

The hostel here is not right in the city center, but it is fine for me, (next to train station though). The staff are friendly, the bathroom is more like a public bathroom with not much curtain but there isnt anyone using bathroom so no big deal if you need privacy. The hostel is great and you could meet solo travaler, I only stayed there for one night for I couldn't judge, but would stay here again!

great hostel great staff, but it needs to be cleaned and maybe open the windows a bit it smells

Our before last hostel after 4 months of traveling through Europe, and it was one of the best. The kitchen has everything you need, the location is great, and the staff was very friendly. We only stayed one night though, so can't say much else, but I'd recommend it.

fantastic staff. clean rooms. excellently positioned from the station and easily within walking distance to the new and old town.

• 24th Aug 2015

Every thing is good,the hostel's is big and full of warm and beautiful design.if the bathroom have some hook inside and hairdryer,it would be perfect!

Staff were very friendly. One in particular, Julia, even helped me arrange a Bla Bla car meet-up at the central train station since I don't speak German. Stayed in a 6 bed dorm. Room was spacious with large lockers. Bathroom facilities are communal, dorm/style but they were very clean. The common area and kitchen were really awesome. Haven't been to a more cozy lounge area. The kitchen was fully equipped as well, making for an easy place to meet others. I'd definitely come back!

I really enjoyed this hostel. It was very peaceful. Everyone I came in contact with were super friendly. I would highly recommend :)

Kangaroo stop is a spacious hostel at a great location. Next to the train and tram stations! The staff were very friendly n welcoming. Rooms were clean. Has great outdoor space around the hostel. A very relaxed place. Not the typical party youth hostel. There should be more privacy in the toilets. And space to keep stuff inside the shower.

Very nice and clean hostel, close to the station. Staff were super nice and gave me lots of information when I checked in. Only complaint is the showers... There's no hooks or shelves or anywhere to put your stuff or change your clothes, and the shower "stall" is tiny.

This place was great! I didn't stay long (I got in really late and left early). But there were travelers talking in the hostel lounge, it seems like a good place to be able to meet people too. The owner is very nice! It's not a party hostel, so its nice and quiet, but it is an easily walkable distance to all the bars and nightlife. I had a pretty good night's sleep here. It seems like a hostel good for everyone! great!

This hostel was a great place to stay. They have a laundry service for 5 euro, a full kitchen and lounge with a beautiful backyard. The people were social without being to into partying and loud. The showers were very European: 2 were out in the open, 3 were stalls.

A rather rigid and not very atmospheric hostel. I had to share a room with two drug addicts. Staff was not very friendly either and seemed somewhat annoyed that I checked out before reception opened at 8.00 in the morning. A city tourist tax was not included in the prices stated on hostelworld.

Dear Stefan, when you checked out, you said everything was alright!? Too bad, you did not give us a chance to solve the problem... you did not tell us by check-out or used the reception bell during the night, that there was a problem with the room-mates. We can only help, if we know... We are very sorry and wished you would have talked to us. Thank you for your stay and travel safe!

1 2 3 Next » last »