Kangaroo-Stop Reviews

Erna-Berger-Str. 8-10, Dresden-Neustadt 01097, Dresden, Germany

Real close to the Neustadt train station and only 10-15 minute walk to some good areas to eat and drink. Easy access to the trams which are great. Good cooking facilities, with a dining room and lounge area that are good for socialising. First hostel we've stayed at in three months of travel where we've had to pay for linen, so found that a bit weird. Staff are friendly and able to suggest bars/restaurants. Would be happy to stay there again.

It's a nice hostel, but a bit old fashioned. Kitchen isn't really clean, but everything you need is available. Beds are clean, lockers are quite small. Common bathrooms don't provide much privacy... The hostel is in a nice and safe neighbourhood and everything is at walking distance! I wouldn't recommend this hostel for a single traveller, because it wasn't so easy to meet up with people (unless your lucky and you've got nice roommates).

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Luxembourg

Please replace the carpets in your hostel. They are disgusting.

Enjoyed my 2 nights here. The hostel has everything you need and is close by to all the good bars and eating places in the Neustadt. The 5€ laundry service was verymuch aappreciated!!

Staff were fantastic, especially lady with blue hair. Awesome map! Great lounge area.

I loved the community spaces. Lots of comfortable sofas and cushions, though they look a little old and dirty. Room was clean but a little dimly-lit. Power points at awkward spaces. Staff I met (I believe her name's Lisa? She has awesomely coloured-hair) is super friendly and helpful. I told her she didn't need to show me to my room but she insisted, and she does this for every visitor. No laundry facilities - they offer to wash for you for a fee.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »