Kangaroo-Stop Reviews

Erna-Berger-Str. 8-10, Dresden-Neustadt 01097, Dresden, Germany

2056 Total Reviews

Big lockers for suitcases. Nice 20min walk to city centre. Staff are very friendly and happy to help! Everything was clean. Well stocked kitchen, big common area with plenty of couches, books, board games, and power sockets. Really relaxed atmosphere. We really enjoyed our stay!! (Only negative comment is that my bed (top bunk) was very squeaky whenever I rolled over.)

20 min walk to the Altstadt and is 2 mins from cafes, bars and an Aldi in the Neustadt and Neustadt rail station. Staff very friendly, roomz cleans. You have to make your own beds and there is no breakfast. But a kitchen with utensils, oven, fridge, etc and everything you could need to cook your own food. Perfect for a weekend break. I took a Meinfernbus from Berlin and it dropped me just 3 mins from the hostel!

• 21st Feb 2015

I booked by HostelWord and i had to pay all the price including the part I had payed by internet asreservation The said me thet they didn´t see any part of the reservation tase. I were here because y found it in hostelword app.

Great hostel, great location, and the best staff! So nice and so helpful. I would for sure stay there again :).

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »