Kangaroo-Stop Reviews

Erna-Berger-Str. 8-10, Dresden-Neustadt 01097, Dresden, Germany

I loved staying here! The best hostels always seem to be ones that are founded by actual travelers. The only thing I would change is the shower set up. It's best when there are places to hang your stuff and change in the shower.

Although we stayed here for one night only, we really enjoyed this hostel. It's very nice with its australian atmosphere, there are many common areas (living room with many sofas and hammocks!), garden, 2 fully equipped kitchens. We would definitely come back again!

Best hostel yet. Really helpful staff, the location is perfect, and they provide awesome tips for touring the city and how to get around. The rooms are nice and big and there is a separate showering area so you don't have to annoy everyone in your room while getting ready. Highly recommend this place!

We arrived late (10:30pm) but that was no problem. Friendly staff and close to the station.

• 8th Aug 2014

Perfect place... Never felt better in a hostel. Just like home. Chilled, good common spaces, everything to cook. And the crew are really nice (specially the girl of the morning, she's crazy!).

The one of most pleasant hostel I ever was

Kitchen had everything you could want in it, and I loved the lounge, full of big comfy chairs and hammocks. Somehow the place facilitates a very friendly and social atmosphere, and the staff are very cool and friendly, always ready with a good recommendation.

Amazing hostel!! Staff were incredibly helpful upon arrival! As a female solo traveller I felt very welcomed and at home here .. awesome atmosphere and met a bunch of amazing people!

Kangaroo-Stop was a great place to stay and had an awesome location a short walk from the Neustadt station! The staff was super friendly and provided a great map of the city. There's also a great hang-out room and well stocked kitchen. Everything was very clean. I would definitely recommend this place!

Great little hostel - perfect location near the new town train station and very easy to find. Staff were excellent as were the common areas. Best bit is that for just 5e you can get a bag of washing laundered and folded for you! (Doing washing I'm hostels is a pet hate of mine).

• 27th Jul 2014

This hostel might have had the most character I've ever seen! Ultra helpful and friendly staff and a really unique set-up in an old manor converted into a hostel. We had several confusing and picky requests (our friends were arriving while we were gone) and they totally mastered everything we asked of them. Loved it and hope to return again some day! :)

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »