Kangaroo-Stop Reviews

Erna-Berger-Str. 8-10, Dresden-Neustadt 01097, Dresden, Germany

Nice staff, nice quiet location, clean and friendly place.

I LIKE so much the staff of the hostel they all are Kind and I would also appreciate cleaness of the hostel

Decent facilities, great location, excellent staff! Lounge area is very nice, kitchen well-organized. Guests seemed happy.

This hostel was great! The kichen has everything you could ask for. Everything in the town is within walking distance. They even loaned me an umbrella when it was raining. The only thing that could be improved is the wifi in the rooms wasn't vert strong. If I'm ever in Dresden again, I'm staying here!

Staff was incredibly helpful and welcoming. The location is perfect for going out and there are many cool cafés and restaurants nearby, as well as a supermarket. Only a 5 minute walk from the bus and train station and 20 minutes to old city sites. Comfortable bed and hot shower - would absolutely stay here again

Good location, near neustadt station, 5 mins to neustadt centre and 20 mins to altstadt walking. Staff helpful, good map provided. Good kitchen but could be kept cleaner. Nice outdoor area and common room but wasn't too social. Showers were the biggest issue - far from room and very very very communal - be prepared. Nice and hot though. Also lockers in rooms is handy. Lovely neighbourhood to be situated in - pleasantly surprised. The neustadt is so hip it's unreal. GO TO DRESDEN.

Good Hostel, would recommend it. The only problem is that you can't pay with credit card which is very inconvinient

I had a short but good stay here.The location is good - very close to the train station and the Neustadt nightlife district but in a quiet residential street. The lounge and kitchen is spacious, well equipped and nicely decorated(though the rest of the hostel is quite plain and office-like) and the hostel was very clean. The hostel was pretty quiet when I stayed but I still met some nice people. The staff were also nice. Dresden is a lovely city so I hope I will come back soon.

Excellent!... no complains.

Awesome full kitchen with tons of lounge space and incredibly helpful staff who absolutely made my time in Dresden based on their advice.

At first this hostel seems located far away from Dresden Stadtmitte/Altstadt, but in reality is is located in a really fun, vibrant and relatively cheap part of Dresden with a hive of bars and restaurants around the corner. Really conveniently located near Dresden Neustadt, friendly staff and if I'm in Dresden again, is use these guys!

Short walk to train station. Large, comfy common area. Well equipped kitchen.

Loved this hostel and would stay here again in an instant. We were able to leave our bags before and after our stay. The staff was knowledgable and helpful! Loved the atmosphere.

This hostel has an excellent atmosphere and staff to match. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. This is great place to recharge and also meet some like minded travelers as well. The staff were always more than helpful assist with travel plans and needs and also quick witted. The location is just a few minutes walk from the Dresden Neustadt station and also everything that you'd want to see in Neustadt or even the historic features of the Altstadt just across the river.

We had a great stay there. It was very relaxing. The hostel is easy to find from the train station and the staff are very friendly and went out of their way for us (we had a lot of washing to do). Thank you.

• 29th Mar 2015

good staf, rather strict bur that's quite ok with me.

It was great, not much walk from the city center, clean, easy to reach. I only stayed for one night. It's basic but for perfect for cheap travelling.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Hungary

its close to the train station, clear direction all the way (please note the station is not hbf). The rooms are big and clean. I appreciate the most are the kitchen and common area, with everything you need, cozy and comfortable, friendly staff also:)

The facility is perfect, I can't like the big kitchen any more! You can do what you want here! And it's very convenient to get there from the station, you can even find it without map!

• 24th Mar 2015