Kangding DengBa Hostel Reviews

No. 36, Cha Ma Gu Dao Street, Kang Ding, Kang Ding, China

All by all it was an average hostel in China. No security cause there was no lock on the door, neither that there was a locker in the room. For 1 night as transfer it was ok compared to the price, for staying I wouldn't reckommend since there is no travelling atmosphere around the place.

There are no safes to store valuables, and when I was there and the hostel was fully booked, the bathroom facilities were not really sufficient- I had to wait a while for the shower and then it was cold. Plus, they wanted to charge me a higher prize than the one at which I had booked the hotel online and I had to argue with them though they gave in in the end. (The prize was pretty high still, they wanted to increase it because it was public holiday)

The staff is soooo lude !!! They never change sheets. The shower is so cold. Don't go there!!!

• 30th Apr 2015