Kanravee Guesthouse Reviews

216 Moo 1 T. Wiang Tai, Pai, Mae Hong Son, Pai, Thailand

Didn't complete my full stay as I found the place a bit too far from the centre, so moved closer to the river the following day. Aside from that, room was nice, big bed and nice hammocks and chill out area.

Staff were lovely and the place is very easy to get, the wifi was excellent and if you are travelling as a couple or as a single traveler looking for your space this place is value for money.

I couldn't be more in love, it's a little out of town but no problem by bike. I walked it from downtown was a little far... The address on hostel world I believe is incorrect. Correct address should be : 216 moo.i.t. Wiang tai, pai, zip 58130 The group dorm was quiet and had two bathrooms. There was a wonderful spot to chill outside with coffee and tea and electricity. I felt like family here :)

• 27th Feb 2015