7.9
Very Good 127 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 127 Total Reviews
Kappa Tengoku Ryokan Located at 777, Yumoto, Hakone-cho, , Hakone.
Japan
Hakone Kanagawa Prefecture 250-0311 777, Yumoto, Hakone-cho
79% 127
35.2335265 139.1032648
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

The location is great! I really liked that it was so close to the subway. It's not the most luxurious place but it was definitely great for the value. I was able to walk everywhere that I needed , and it was clean enough for me to come back again. The place is super old but it wasn't nasty or anything. I'll stay here again if I'm on a budget.

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
29th Mar 2016
7.1

Its aged proprietors and establishments apparent during my stay. However, it gives out a very rustic and traditional feeling to a Japanese Ryokan. With its basic yet complete amenities in the semi japanese/western room that I have stayed in, and the onsen and shower, completes the feeling of living the japanese life. Convenience of being right beside the Hakone Yumoto Station. Not bad but I will suggest staying elsewhere if you have more money available.