Karibu Hostel Reviews

P.O. Box 2143, Moshi, Tanzania

This Hostel is in a great location to explore the city of Moshi or as a stop over for other activities such as Climbing or doing a Safari. The manager Alfredo was extremely friendly and helpful. His advice about the local area was very useful and he even took us all into the city to show us around. The beds are comfortable and mosquito nets are provided. You can stay in the hostel in the evening and enjoy a meal or the bar in busy the season.

Great place to stay. I found out about the project and ended up staying 2 months here with them. All owners and staff are brilliant. Free breakfasts and tasty communal dinner for reasonable price every night. I really enjoyed my time with karibu hostel. Also a good place to organise safari and Kilimanjaro tours as I feel moshi is nicer than Arusha