Karibu Hostel Reviews

P.O. Box 2143, Moshi, Tanzania

Don't waste your time and choose a different guesthouse. Was planning on staying here 3 days but after the poor experience on day 1 (the staff (foreign) failed to arrange a pick up from the airport, the room was not ready upon arrival, the person running the place has a rude attitude towards guests and local staff) decided to move to a different place far superior for the same money.

Hi Susana, My name is Asier, and I am one of the foundator of the Born to learn project (see more info at www.borntolearn.eu), also we started karibu hostel and all the profits we get from the hostel, we support the project. We are currently building a school in a rural area near Moshi for kids that can't go to school. These comments in HW are very important to us, to be able to keep sustaining the project and I'd like to know what happened to have this bad experience and apologize for any inc

I have been back and forwards to the Karibu Hostel on and off now for 4mths, Its a very safe place to stay, and the food is exceptional, I really enjoyed my time with them it is now my second home, and I would not stay any where else, Ailsa who runs the Hostel made me feel comfortable from day one. She is a hard working Lady who works 24/7 for the hostel and her charity work, and nothing is to much for her. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone, they will not be disappointed.

• 19th Sep 2014