Karisma Hostel Ipanema Reviews

Rua Bar�o da Torre 177, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This hostel is only about the location. The rest is very average! Very small hostels with barely a common area. I used it just to sleep and that was ok.

The value that i payed to stay in Karisma does not worth it at all. Except for the location, this hostel is the poorest that i have been in all my life. The people of the hostel just want to make money, they are not interested in transmit confort to their hosts

The hoster was extremely dirty, and there was mosquitos inside the beds. Some had to slep on a veranda. Horrible place.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Norway

I really enjoyed my stay at Karisma! Very good location and friendly people. The hostel is very small and basic. It was very crowded during my stay so the bathroom (although cleaned every day) was rather dirty. Also my locker was broken and during the day the main door was open so anyone could easily walk in. The hostel changed owners during my stay and things seem to improved literally overnight so hopefully the new management will address the security and cleanliness issues.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels