8.1
Fabulous 88 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 88 Total Reviews
Karlstad Hostel Located at Kasernhöjden 19, , Karlstad.
Sweden
Karlstad V�rmland 65339 Kasernh�jden 19
81% 88
59.3915602 13.4894514
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2015
6.0

Big (Youth)hostel. Lots of families with little kids and some older people as well. They have a large kitchen you could use. The staff wasn't that helpfull, I had to ask for everything myself. Only one man at the reception desk could help me in english, the others were just staring at me and didn't understand a thing. That was weird. I had a good time there though. My roommates were lovely and the area is so beautiful. You can rent a bike for free (in the city center) and visit the lake.