Karlstad Hostel Reviews

Kasernhöjden 19, Karlstad, Sweden

The hostel is on "strategic position": 100 meters from three big highways and the railway so it's very noisy.

I was not informed about the charge for sheets and towel. The check-in time was inconvenient. Compare to the big city, here is much more expensive.

The hostel felt like a nightmare. Might have been an overall thing about Karlstad but I’ll never got there ever again! The breakfast was way overpriced for what I got. I was very happy to be able to leave after one night.