Karlstad Hostel Reviews

Kasernhöjden 19, Karlstad, Sweden

The hostel is a little walk out of town, but it is a beautiful walk along the river. It was right next to a lot of roads and there was road noise but I didn't bother me and calmed down at night. I booked a private room for myself and the atmosphere was perfect for a quiet occasion. I would recommend this hostel if you are looking for some quiet time to yourself.

Solid hostel. Be aware of office hours when checking in.

The hostel is on "strategic position": 100 meters from three big highways and the railway so it's very noisy.

I was not informed about the charge for sheets and towel. The check-in time was inconvenient. Compare to the big city, here is much more expensive.

The hostel felt like a nightmare. Might have been an overall thing about Karlstad but I’ll never got there ever again! The breakfast was way overpriced for what I got. I was very happy to be able to leave after one night.