Karon Living Room Hotel Reviews

481 Patak Rd., Muang, Phuket, Thailand

This one is a little bit away from the beach but it's easily to find a traditional restaurant around here. And the stuff here are really nice.

Quiet , clean, and is at a great location 10 minutes from Karon beach. Helpful and friendly staff as well

After staying at two amazing hostels in Malaysia, I was blown away by how beautiful and stunning this place was. There is detailed decor in the dorms, washrooms, and common areas. It was a bit far from the beach (15 minute walk) and main street, but the beach was totally worth it at sunset and the food/pub street is pretty long and reaches the hostel anyway. Breakfast also rocked with a boiled egg and sliced pineapple in addition to the standard toast. They also have a water dispenser.

Very nice hostel to stay in,distance from main road though and beach was a bit further than expected.

This was one of the nicest hostels i have ever stayed in. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were immaculately clean. As I was ill, I was unable to walk to the beach, but was told by other guests that it was a short 7 minute walk. It is not the perfect location, but not far from the beach either. Satin sheets, privacy curtains, lot's of lockers, and very clean facilities! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Staffs are very nice. Few minutes away from Karon beach. Quiet place!

The Living Room is excellent. The staff are friendly, the facilities are kept clean and the beds are comfy. I highly recommend the Living Room!

The staff was incredible! So friendly and very helpful with recommendations on points of interest. The room was always spotless (which is amazing considering all of the sand that I tracked inside, despite my best efforts not to) and was very charming. I will absolutely be staying at Karon Living Room when returning to Phuket!

This place was super clean super friendly and close to everything restaurants just down the street beach isn't far everything you need they will help you couple roaches in the shower but it's thailand so you won't really stop that overall I'd most certainly stay again

My partner and I arrived at the Karon Living Room Hotel after a long day of flights and were greeted by the lovely reception staff with an ice cold tea and were helped to our room. The room was air conditioned and super clean, beds were made every day. Just a short walk to the beach, plenty of food and shopping at your front door and a beautiful roof top garden! Would 100% reccommend!

The staffs are super nice. My bedroom was cleaned every day, and the hostel's location was also good. I rented a scooter from the hostel, and it was very cheap. Great place to stay.

The front desk staff are useless. They really need to get more English into their staff or at least teach someone how to help with tours.. Very very limited help, even to the point of they didn't know who to call for taxi to airport for my early morning flight. Luckily the young man had sense to at least call perhaps boss? Ended up booking tours with other vendors since they were of no help. I'm sure the hotel would lose out commission by not booking for me.

More like a hotel than a hostel. Rooms were spotless. Good AC and hot showers. Was not possible to have a cold shower. Would not recommend staying here. Waaaaay too fare away from nightlife. Stay in patong. Taxi from here will cost at least 300-400 to go to patong. No negotiating in the whole of Phuket!

Lovely place, very clean and tidy. Great staff who were always on hand to help. Would 100 % recommend it, and will definitely be going back again.

• 12th Mar 2015

Great hostel. Very clean, beds are very private. Close to the beach and loads of restaurants. Not very busy when I went so wasn't too atmospheric but that was the only flaw.

The place is actually fine and the staff was helpfull all the time. However, if you travel alone and hope to meet friends or fellow travellers here, perhaps its not the best place. When I was there, I was the only one staying in the male dorm, and the female dorm was empty as well. Its has the feeling of a hotel more than a hostel.

Nice hostel approx. 10 mins walking from Karon beach and 5 mins from market/restaurant/bar area. Decent WIFI in the clean rooms.

Lovely, welcoming place to stay in Karon Beach! Only a 10 minute walk from the beach itself, down a street of shops and restaurants. Right next to everything you need (including the main road), but the rooms themselves are incredibly quiet. Very friendly staff, who are always ready to help. Definitely would stay here again.

A nice hostel in Karon. Rooms are very tiny, but you have your own bed space hidden by a curtain. Good wifi, great air conditioning. Nice and close to the beach.

The staff accommodated my request to not face the street, they arranged for my taxi to the airport, they also arranged for a taxi to the big Buddha. The staff were always polite, friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean minus the ants. I had my own spacious room and bathroom. They offer many pamphlets for guests. i would stay there again. locals were familiar with this hostel

• 27th Feb 2015