Karon Living Room Hotel Reviews

481 Patak Rd., Muang, Phuket, Thailand

I stayed in a private room, it was really clean and spacious. The bed was big and comfortable. Only complaint about the room was that the aircon was really loud. The location is good but not great, it's a 10 minute walk to the beach but there are a ton of restaurants near by. There was not a social atmosphere, the staff were friendly and helpful but I didn't meet other travelers during my stay there. If you're looking for a clean, quiet, nice room in Karon Beach, I would recommend staying here.

Great staff. You need to rent a motorbike or tuktuk to get some places from here. Fixed the hot water please.

Nice clean place. Very quiet. Staff was super nice and the rooms were comfortable. Ended up staying an extra night. Close-ish to the beach if you walk through the nearby resort. Scooter rental was cheap and went without a hitch. Recommend!

Great staff, had a very enjoyable stay

Food is very expensive for what you get, nice hostel though. Staff English isn't great but they try their best which is all you can hope for.

I loved it here. Warm, friendly welcome. Good security in the dorm room. Simple breakfast. Very quiet. Not many other people there when I stayed. Easy to walk everywhere and take tours from here. Would be happy to stay again.

Karon Living room was a really nice place to stay especially if you want a simple getaway area. We ended up staying there much longer then we expected. The people were nice, the rooms were clean, everything worked well, and a short walk from the beach. The only drawbacks are that it is pretty far from things and there is a live band that plays in a bar close by that won't stop until 2am every night!

Brilliant! Beds are comfortable, private & have retuning you need, staff are great & the restaurant serves cheap booze & food! Right next to a really nice temple too & a 15 minute walk to the beach passing all the bars. Excellent!

This was the best hostel we stayed at in Thailand because they were amazingly friendly and helpful; they answered any questions we had and helped with any activities we were booking. There is a restaurant downstairs in the lobby which is convinced for room service but there are many eateries right outside the door. It's a 10 minute walk to the beach and its on one of the strip with lots of bars/shopping. The only thing I would change would be for hotter water. Other than that, it was fantastic!

Very very nice and helpful staff. The Hostel is very close to Karon Beach with lot of good Restaurant nearby. Karon beach is just much nicer than Patong and Kamalar beach. Also cheaper than eat and hang out or shopping in Patong. With the price I definately have nothing to complain, and always recommend friends for a Hostel choice in Phuket. I also recommend the tour to Phi phi island directly booked via the hostel, was a perfect trip!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • China

I loved my time here. Great friendly staff. It felt like a resort.

nice, clean and big room, got upgraded straight away as it was low season, fantastic staff, they were very helpful even after I left accommodation, I would come back, 10 minutes to the beach and two nice cafe/ restaurant near by

A hotel with a couple of dorms tacked on really, we were the only ones staying in the male/female only dorms so had plenty of space in the clean, private rooms and a large nice bathroom to ourselves. Even if it had been full I'm sure it would have been sufficient. It's about 20 minutes walk to the beach and you pass all the bars/restaurants on the way. Plenty of choice for relatively sleepy part of phuket (by patong standards anyway); nice for a quiet beach getaway.