Karon Living Room Hotel Reviews

481 Patak Rd., Muang, Phuket, Thailand

The regular rooms are HUGE, and very clean. All have air con. Hostel is about 10-15 mins walk from the beach - ok on the way down but be warned the walk back is up hill. The hostel has a restaurant and the food is ok but rather basic. Brilliant if you want to hire mopeds - 200 baht/day. Would recommend booking a minibus to the airport through the hostel - needs to be booked the day before ideally as they fill up.

Only stayed one night, but it was great! The staff at the front was very friendly!

• 27th Oct 2014

Lovely little guesthouse at Karon beach, which isn't as touristy as Patong, which you can still get to by tuk tuk if you want. Is about a 10 min walk to beach and shops, there is loads of restaurants and a 7 eleven really near by. Room was cleaned each day and they gave me 2 bottles of water each day which I didn't expect. For what you pay this is really good value, definitely recommend.

Loved our stay at Karon Living Room! Room was extremely spacious - the best we've had in SE Asia so far - great AC, huge bathroom, wardrobe for clothes, fridge, etc. Staff were very welcoming and helpful - one of them carried our bags to our room on the third floor without us even asking. They helped us arrange transportion and ferry no problem. Amazing location, literally 10 minutes from the beach with lots of shopping and restaurants along the way. We didn't want to leave!

So nice place. And very good personal. I planed to go again to there.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Azerbaijan

Although it rained, I was very happy with our stay. For the price, I can't see how you can beat it. Extremely clean (maid service daily), 2 free bottles of water, friendly front desk, & beach towels free. I actually didn't mind the location as it's in a quaint area on the main strip with local eateries and shops all within walking distance. Only ate breakfast one morning which was great. They rent scooters (200 baht) where you can access any of the 3 main beaches within 5-20 scooter ride.

The Hotel is really nice and clean. The room was spacious. The staff is friendly and helpful. It took me just 10 minutes to get to the beach

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Rooms were large and absolutely spotless but the best thing about this hotel is the incredibly friendly and helpful staff. They were able to accommodate me for an extra night on short notice and were always happy to help me book tours and activities in the area. It is thanks to them that everything I did in Phuket went so smoothly and, as a solo traveller, they made me feel really comfortable and safe. This place would be perfect for friends and couples too.