Karon Living Room Hotel Reviews

481 Patak Rd., Muang, Phuket, Thailand

So nice place. And very good personal. I planed to go again to there.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Azerbaijan

Although it rained, I was very happy with our stay. For the price, I can't see how you can beat it. Extremely clean (maid service daily), 2 free bottles of water, friendly front desk, & beach towels free. I actually didn't mind the location as it's in a quaint area on the main strip with local eateries and shops all within walking distance. Only ate breakfast one morning which was great. They rent scooters (200 baht) where you can access any of the 3 main beaches within 5-20 scooter ride.

The Hotel is really nice and clean. The room was spacious. The staff is friendly and helpful. It took me just 10 minutes to get to the beach

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Rooms were large and absolutely spotless but the best thing about this hotel is the incredibly friendly and helpful staff. They were able to accommodate me for an extra night on short notice and were always happy to help me book tours and activities in the area. It is thanks to them that everything I did in Phuket went so smoothly and, as a solo traveller, they made me feel really comfortable and safe. This place would be perfect for friends and couples too.