Karoo Backpackers Reviews

25 Donkin Street, PO Box 263, Beaufort West, South Africa

I did not sleep at the backpackers because I am 57 years old and just could not see myself sleeping on the top bunk, there were already 3 other people in the room when we arrived, i feel that when we book we should be able to book a bed, at the end I paid for 2 people but only my son slept there. He was very happy. I think it will be better if you can book a bed for yourself, specially when you book on the site. I was very disappointed, but found another place to sleep for myself.

• 31st May 2013