Kashiwaya Guesthouse Reviews

2-11-22 ukishima-st., matsuo, naha city, Okinawa, Japan

Any lockers for the room, or anywhere, but we are in Japan and people are honest, so I didn't get any problem. Close to Kokubai street, so close from all shops, restaurants and everything. Hostel looks like a squat, so for the people who like the fency thing is not a good place, but for me, I love it! For the musicians, there is instruments for free, and you can play in the living room, that is pretty nice! Anyway, for the price it's quite a good hostel for backpacker!!

Very accommodating. Close to plenty of bars and restaurants. 1700yen to the airport. Beds were comfy with clean linen. Staff knows just enough English to get by but don't expect to get a lot if info out of them for places to go. No towels were available. I felt safe enough to leave all bags in the guesthouse and explore the island.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Very good value for money and helpful staff. Not exactly posh, but perfect for the traveller on a budget. I had a bit of difficulty finding the entrance despite printing out a map! It may be worth familiarising yourself with the entrance via a completely zoomed in google maps as the entrance is not very obvious at a glance.

Please wear name tags or some other identification so we know who is staff and who is not staff. Thank you.

• 29th Nov 2013