Kastani Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Kastani 3, Tartu, Estonia

Quality of service is truly revealed when something goes wrong. We did not have enough cash (everything on credit cards), so we agreed with a host to pay in the morning. In the morning we woke up, had breakfast and planned to go find the ATM, when the host's mother started to demand money rather rudely. I tried to explain that I'm heading for the ATM, but the demands grew louder — she even stormed into our room where I changed my clothes and refused to leave.

Before breakfast clients claimed to have had withdrawn money last night. After breakfast we knocked on the door asking for payment (without entering) upon which the money had disappeared and both guests wanted to take all their things and leave to withdraw money which wasn't acceptable. Finally the man left to withdraw money but was back in a couple of minutes which was too short a time to even get to an ATM. They also claimed that we pretend to pay taxes and threw money on the floor.

View all Tartu Bed and Breakfasts