Kata Inn Guesthouse & Restaurant Reviews

106 khoktanod road, Kata Beach, Phuket, Thailand

unfortunately there was a steady signal of the Internet and some of the water on the top floor. TV show with a huge noise, almost nothing can be seen, a icebox for our arrival was switch off just and water flowed out onto the floor. to our request to change the room the owner said that all the rooms are occupied, although the next room with two beds was available.

we sorry for the water preasure there was a leak under the house and it takes the service man 5 days to find and we were full so I could not change room so it was not empty

Hi, thanks very much for receving us for that night. I loved the enviroment. Unfortunately, it was for only one night. You scare me the out when i arrived at the place and there was anyone. probably it was just my lack of experience in calculating the time of my arriving. Luckliy it was everything all right. I love the food and the room. thanks again.

• 24th Sep 2014

Im not exaggerating when I say this is the best accommodation you can hope to find in Phuket, clean and friendly staff for an affordable price. Highly recommend!

Incredibly friendly staff, rooms which would not be out of place in a 4* hotel and only a short walk to Kata beach. The best place we've stayed in during our travels around South East Asia... This is the perfect place to stay whilst in Phuket!

View all Phuket Bed and Breakfasts