Kate Guesthouse Reviews

Jozsef krt. 17, Jozsef krt. 17, Budapest, Hungary

Guesthouse was very calm and comfortable. You have to walk a bit more to get to city center but otherwise is good localised. Kind owners, clean place.. nice :)

Kate is adorable, very helpful, generous and open minded. I slept in a room which was very noisy because of the street's noise (trams, cars...), even with closed windows. People with good sleep can enjoy this place as it is very pleasant to stay in an old budapestian appartment, and again with a very nice hostess. Two bathrooms for four rooms is ok. Toilets very clean. Many shops, restaurants and a little market around, very easy to get there with public transports. Shared fridge and kitchen.

• 14th Jul 2015

Kate the hostess is dry helpful and place is greatly positioned in the centre of Budapest. Brief you are looking for a quite place for not so young travellers, Kate's guesthouse is the perfect accommodation.there is a service of laundry too, they take care of everything. Tube station Is 1 minute away from guesthouse. Only negative point is that the rooms are facing the main road, so it can be noisy if you are a light sleeper. I will definitely go back there.

We had a nice stay in Kates Guesthouse. The owner was really friendly and hostel had everything we needed. Thank you so much! :)

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Not worth the price even if it's so low... Great location but terribly loud outside the window (trams just behind), the bed I got with my girlfriend was broken, I had a backache for whole my HOLIDAY !! So I did not get rest !! The room are made by seperating one huge room so you hear everything from the roooms around. No way to relax in this place, better find something even more expensive. I just expected good BED and silent windows. That's it. Rest is ok, But i did not get bacis stuff...

• 2nd Feb 2015