Kate Guesthouse Reviews

Jozsef krt. 17, Jozsef krt. 17, Budapest, Hungary

Kate the hostess is dry helpful and place is greatly positioned in the centre of Budapest. Brief you are looking for a quite place for not so young travellers, Kate's guesthouse is the perfect accommodation.there is a service of laundry too, they take care of everything. Tube station Is 1 minute away from guesthouse. Only negative point is that the rooms are facing the main road, so it can be noisy if you are a light sleeper. I will definitely go back there.

We had a nice stay in Kates Guesthouse. The owner was really friendly and hostel had everything we needed. Thank you so much! :)

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Not worth the price even if it's so low... Great location but terribly loud outside the window (trams just behind), the bed I got with my girlfriend was broken, I had a backache for whole my HOLIDAY !! So I did not get rest !! The room are made by seperating one huge room so you hear everything from the roooms around. No way to relax in this place, better find something even more expensive. I just expected good BED and silent windows. That's it. Rest is ok, But i did not get bacis stuff...

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Poland

Brilliant service. Perfect for weekends getaways if you don't want to stay at a hotel.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Kate is very nice& attentive with all our needs. The building is old so the facilities goes with it. I can hear all the noise outside, but with the very affordable fee, it's good enough.

Kate was very lovely, very friendly and helpful. The only issue I encountered was that she needs to hoover and clean the rooms properly before new guests come. The floor had a lot of hair (female hair) which was annoying. Otherwise location was amazing, close to everything.

• 6th Oct 2014