Katerina And John Hotel Reviews

Perissa 0, Santorini, Greece

Pleasant and helpful staff, lovely building, and a nice location. Perissa is quieter than Fira, so it was perfect for me! I was there in the offseason, and was still able to take the bus all around the island. There is also a fantastic bakery just across the street that is definitely worth a look.

• 26th Mar 2014

Overall the hotel was great. I was there at the end of the season when not a lot of people were around, so the atmosphere is probably better during peak season. The value for money was excellent. John picked me up from the airport when I arrived, and dropped me off at the ferry dock when I left. There is an attached motorcycle/quad rental shop run by John's son, and a supermarket and 24hr bakery about 50m down the street. I would definitely stay here again.