Katerina And John Hotel Reviews

Perissa 0, Santorini, Greece

Such a lovely place to stay. Katerina and John are both very lovely people. We booked at 11 pm the night before we were to arrive and even with our ferry being 2 hours late, John was still there to pick us up. The location in Perissa is great, 2 minute walk to the beach, and a bus stop right out of the hostel that can take you to Fira every hour. The staff in Matrix were extremely helpful, and you can rent quads for the day starting at £15. Excellent price for what you get.

This was an excellent hostel to stay at. I was able to stay in a private room for less than $15/night. The owners don't speak much English, but they are very nice people. They offer free transportation to the airport as well, which is a big bonus. Be aware that this hostel is located very close to Perissa Beach, and the quietest part of the island. If you want a more lively night scene, I would recommend staying in Fira.

I loved my stay here! I went with a group of friends and we got an amazing deal on a room. Hotel was within walking distance to the beach and the pool was nice during the day. The vehicle rentals had really good deals too! Wifi was a little spotty, but worked in the main area and they had a computer to use as well. Staff was wonderful and kind.

We were not expecting such an amazing experience for under 7€ a night! We stayed for 3 nights, got picked up from the port and dropped off at the airport at 5am! We arrived at the hotel, a little far from Oia but still a very beautiful area, 5 minute walk from the beach. Grocery store and ATM across the street. An atv rental and activity seller right next door ( I recommend renting an ATV). There was a pool at the hotel, a fridge in the room. Clean bathroom. Just an amazing experience and stay!

The personal are very nice its kind of far nut next to the hostel you can rent a moto so thats not problem amd they give you a ride for the port so its was great

free pickup and drop off. The bed was not the most comfortable. The price was BEST on island and quiet.

Its really cheap and for the price quite good. They have motorcycles and ATV's available to rent out which are enough to cover all of Santorini. You can choose to stay at more central/expensive places like Fira or Iao but for me Perissa was perfect. The beach is walking distance and there is an awesome 24 hour bakery 2 min walk away from this hotel. John also picks you up and drops you at the port if you are taking the ferry. Not sure if he does the same for planes.

This is definitely one of the best place to stay in Santorini. A bit far from Fira and Oia but very near the black beach. And the people who run this place are very kind and helpful. If you want to have a cheap and peaceful place to stay, I highly recommend Katerina and John's.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Pleasant and helpful staff, lovely building, and a nice location. Perissa is quieter than Fira, so it was perfect for me! I was there in the offseason, and was still able to take the bus all around the island. There is also a fantastic bakery just across the street that is definitely worth a look.

• 26th Mar 2014