Katerina And John Hotel Reviews

Perissa 0, Santorini, Greece

The hospitality of the staff is amazing and they are so helpful

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Amazing place for this amazing unbeatable price!! I still can't get over the price and have recommended it everyone I know! And it even includes a towel and sheets and has a kitchenette and fridge in the room and a free pick up from the port ! A 24 hour shop nearby ! A cheap super market further down the road ! Friendly squad bike/scooter rental service next door ! I think this price beats any deal on hostel work!! If getting to santorini wasn't so expensive I would come here every few months!

Very nice stay. Right in perissa, a two minute walk (20 sec atv ride!) to the beautiful beach. Awesome location from those who want to be away from the tourist towns, but still just a close atv ride away. Very close to a market, as bakery. No kitchen in our room. Small ant problem in our room, but not their fault and he took care of it right away.

It was a great experience. Perfect location as it is close to the beach and you really only need one day in Fira and Oia which a bus comes right in front or you can rent ATV's right beside. The room was nice. I loved the area, with the pool it was a great atmosphere. An amazing bakery right by them and the beach only 5 minute walk. Would definitely return there. Surprised how cheap it is for the quality.

It is a nice place, i'd go back, worth the price. But that's because the price was low. No normal hostel facilities, wifi didn't work, no fan or AC inside during hot summer with many people in a small room made it like sleeping in a sauna, everyone was drenched with sweat. And the host is not very accommodating with helping you get to the ferry. However, you get what you pay for - it is the cheapest place on the island, and the location is convenient.

I was bitten by a tick from the accommodation. Accommodation moisture was hard to sleep a lot. Bedding is dirty.

We had a few bug incidents but John was very understanding

• 6th Jun 2014

I booked the hostel room, so I got what I paid for there. The shower situation was a little iffy (spigot in the wall of the bathroom), but WORTH IT for such a cheap stay on such an amazing island! It's a little hostel, and so the staff is quite friendly and accommodating. There's a pool and one computer (+ shaky wifi), and the whole place is kept very clean. It's across from a grocery store & a bakery (both cheap), and just a walk down the main road to the beach. (Perissa beach). I recommend.

John and Katerina are very friendly and nice. They offer free transport from and to the airport and the port as well. The price was very reasonable, but given the cheap price, the room wasn't that nice to stay in. I recommend it to those who want cheap hostels.

Katerina and John are great! John fetches you from the ferry and takes you back again. Next door is a place to hire quads and scooters for a great price! And down the road a 2 min walk is a supermarket and a 24 hour bakery. In my room there was a fridge, sink and kettle. It is close to the beach which has restaurants all along it. It's about an hour by quad to Oia which is the picturesque part of Santorini. It is not a party hostel.

The hostel is 5-10mins walk to the beach, and there's a bus stop right in front of it. Location is okay as there is a 24hour bakery and supermarket nearby. But you would need to take a 20mins bus ride to the city. Security is good as lockers are provided and rooms are tidied everyday.

Great cheap place to stay outside if the busyness of Thira or Oia. Rented a quad next door for 3 days for 40€ And got to explore the whole island. John picked us up at the port and drove us to the airport. Wifi didn't work in the rooms, but worked perfectly out by the pool. The common area was a nice place to relax if the beach was too windy. The hotel is very close to a 24hr bakery and a grocery store. Overall, definelty a good place to stay.

Great place to stay. Nice and clean. The staff was great and helpful.

Such a lovely place to stay. Katerina and John are both very lovely people. We booked at 11 pm the night before we were to arrive and even with our ferry being 2 hours late, John was still there to pick us up. The location in Perissa is great, 2 minute walk to the beach, and a bus stop right out of the hostel that can take you to Fira every hour. The staff in Matrix were extremely helpful, and you can rent quads for the day starting at £15. Excellent price for what you get.

This was an excellent hostel to stay at. I was able to stay in a private room for less than $15/night. The owners don't speak much English, but they are very nice people. They offer free transportation to the airport as well, which is a big bonus. Be aware that this hostel is located very close to Perissa Beach, and the quietest part of the island. If you want a more lively night scene, I would recommend staying in Fira.

I loved my stay here! I went with a group of friends and we got an amazing deal on a room. Hotel was within walking distance to the beach and the pool was nice during the day. The vehicle rentals had really good deals too! Wifi was a little spotty, but worked in the main area and they had a computer to use as well. Staff was wonderful and kind.

We were not expecting such an amazing experience for under 7€ a night! We stayed for 3 nights, got picked up from the port and dropped off at the airport at 5am! We arrived at the hotel, a little far from Oia but still a very beautiful area, 5 minute walk from the beach. Grocery store and ATM across the street. An atv rental and activity seller right next door ( I recommend renting an ATV). There was a pool at the hotel, a fridge in the room. Clean bathroom. Just an amazing experience and stay!

The personal are very nice its kind of far nut next to the hostel you can rent a moto so thats not problem amd they give you a ride for the port so its was great

free pickup and drop off. The bed was not the most comfortable. The price was BEST on island and quiet.

1 2 Next » last »