Katoomba Backpackers Lodge Reviews

31 Lurline st, Blue Mountains, Australia

We arrived and our pre-booked room had dirty sheets and was dirty. The place smelled musty like cigarettes had been smoked in it over a long period of time. It was noisy with unpleasant sounds at night. We wouldn't return.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The location is just perfect, the rates are nice and the staff was very helpful to me! My two days here were just awesome!

- The staff didn't tell me there was an electric blanket on my mattress so I got cold during the night - They asked for 2 dollars deposit for a towel but when I gave it back they said it was actually a fee - The shower has a window just next to it that doesn't close and when you turn on the lights it automatically turns on the fan so it creates a very cold and strong air flow right on you - I had to take shower with lights off to not suffer and get sick! - Not good to socialize, strange atmos

Most Creepiest Place,Couldnt Stay There.

View all Blue Mountains Hostels