Katoomba Mountain Backpackers Lodge Reviews

31 Lurline st, Blue Mountains, Australia

The place is clean and the staff is nice and helpful. But it's really dark and the atmosphere is weird. Good location : close to the station and supermarket.

I didn't spend a great deal of time in the hostel but the areas I used were clean, the staff I encountered were helpful and my bed was comfortable. A shame they don't have more toilets available though.

A true Shining experience! Enjoy

Great hostel! Dont get why it is rated so bad. Very clean, free Wifi and cheap.

this hostel is under new management and Marco is improving it every day - i extended my stay

Good value for money and we had a confortable night. There's just one ladies toilet on the floor we stayed, blankets didn't smell fresh and the heat wasn't working. It's summer time, but just that day rained a lot and we were cold after a long day walking the blue mtns under the rain.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Chile

They changed our booking without asking, only found out by chance before we arrived, said we'd be booked into two rooms instead of the originally booked 6 bed room - true, but ... In fact they gave us a room that was smaller than a solitude confinement cell (the other room had a window to the next door hall only, not to the outside). None of us would consider going there again, that's certain. Staff is nice, manage be is ...

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Austria

Pretty average hostel..good value for money. Met some good people

The lodge is very low budget. I wasn't worth the money. Also the staff wasn't friendly. I will not recommend the accomodation.

View all Blue Mountains Hostels