Katoomba Mountain Lodge Reviews

31 Lurline st, Blue Mountains, Australia

We had a good time in this hostel. Friendly staff and not loud at all. Bathrooms were clean. I would definitely stay there once again.

• 24th Oct 2015

Cleanliness was poor. Backpacker/cleaner walked around w butt crack hanging out, no shoes, looking like she hadn't showered & just rolled out of bed. Toilets & showers were awful. Mattress felt like a rock. Another staff member/caretaker was friendly enough but made inappropriate comments to me, that I could go sleep in his bed. After asking to taste my glass of wine, then continued 2 help himself 2 my glass. I went to bed & then he came in, without knocking! Moved 2 YMA hostel which is 5star!!!

Was really nice. Everytime again.

I absolutely loved my stay here! This place has only been open 3 months. It has the feel of being away from the city and sit cozy in a mountain Lodge with a fireplace in the den. The people were so nice and friendly with each other. I will definitely come back and stay here!

this place seems to get better with every stay.. thanks again to staff for making me feel at home

Lovely relaxing peaceful place! Perfect for couples! Helpful staff!

Awesome location, rooms are pretty cute (neat, tidy, clean, but nothing apart from necessities), the kitchen, dining room and living room are good. Perfect if you want something central!

The dining room needs modernising and the bed linen needs an upgrade. Good provision of heaters and blankets in private rooms and nice hot showers. Somehow the place lacked atmosphere and no helpful brochures or information about the area.

What a fantastic stay! Will definitely return!! Thank you Marco for all your help and hospitality.

The hostel was really good. It's close to Katoomba station. There is free Wifi and it works really good. The staff is really friendly and helpfull. I booked another night because I liked it so much. I didn't know but there was a winterfestival in Katoomba. They told me in the hostel. I had a good stay in Katoomba. Thank you!

Very cute place in the centre of Katoomba. The place is nice and very clean and full of character. Loved the retro-chic dining room and sunny terrace. Staff were very nice (Angus) in showing us around and helping with our bags. We got a nice room with a beautiful view(rm 21) . Free wifi was a plus. I would stay here again.

• 9th Jun 2015