Katoomba Mountain Lodge Reviews

31 Lurline st, Blue Mountains, Australia

The dining room needs modernising and the bed linen needs an upgrade. Good provision of heaters and blankets in private rooms and nice hot showers. Somehow the place lacked atmosphere and no helpful brochures or information about the area.

What a fantastic stay! Will definitely return!! Thank you Marco for all your help and hospitality.

• 9th Jul 2015

The hostel was really good. It's close to Katoomba station. There is free Wifi and it works really good. The staff is really friendly and helpfull. I booked another night because I liked it so much. I didn't know but there was a winterfestival in Katoomba. They told me in the hostel. I had a good stay in Katoomba. Thank you!

Very cute place in the centre of Katoomba. The place is nice and very clean and full of character. Loved the retro-chic dining room and sunny terrace. Staff were very nice (Angus) in showing us around and helping with our bags. We got a nice room with a beautiful view(rm 21) . Free wifi was a plus. I would stay here again.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Excellent location close to the train station, and within walking distance of echo point. Staff weren't really present to help with advice and info on the blue mountains. Plenty of on street parking.

Perfect accomodation for starting hiking Trips in the Blue muntains or Stay for a longer Time. I would go there again. I had a 3bed doorm although i booked a 6bed doorm

Super cute little vintage hostel with a warm and feel good atmosphere. Lots of common and tv areas with fire place. Huge outdoor sitting area. Spacious rooms and very clean bathrooms and showers. Location is excellent

Great location. Very clean. Good vibe. Nice terrace and good wifi. I would stay here again!

The place is clean and the staff is nice and helpful. But it's really dark and the atmosphere is weird. Good location : close to the station and supermarket.

I didn't spend a great deal of time in the hostel but the areas I used were clean, the staff I encountered were helpful and my bed was comfortable. A shame they don't have more toilets available though.

A true Shining experience! Enjoy

I totally recommend this accomodation in the heart of Katoomba, 20min walking away from the beautiful spot of the Three Sisters and plenty of tracks trough the Blue Mountains. This Hostel is cosy and the staff really friendly and helpful. I first booked for just a night and after that I extended for three nights more.

Great hostel! Dont get why it is rated so bad. Very clean, free Wifi and cheap.

View all Blue Mountains Hostels