Katoomba Mountain Lodge Reviews

31 Lurline st, Blue Mountains, Australia

Excellent location close to the train station, and within walking distance of echo point. Staff weren't really present to help with advice and info on the blue mountains. Plenty of on street parking.

Perfect accomodation for starting hiking Trips in the Blue muntains or Stay for a longer Time. I would go there again. I had a 3bed doorm although i booked a 6bed doorm

Super cute little vintage hostel with a warm and feel good atmosphere. Lots of common and tv areas with fire place. Huge outdoor sitting area. Spacious rooms and very clean bathrooms and showers. Location is excellent

Great location. Very clean. Good vibe. Nice terrace and good wifi. I would stay here again!

The place is clean and the staff is nice and helpful. But it's really dark and the atmosphere is weird. Good location : close to the station and supermarket.

I didn't spend a great deal of time in the hostel but the areas I used were clean, the staff I encountered were helpful and my bed was comfortable. A shame they don't have more toilets available though.

A true Shining experience! Enjoy

Great hostel! Dont get why it is rated so bad. Very clean, free Wifi and cheap.

this hostel is under new management and Marco is improving it every day - i extended my stay

Good value for money and we had a confortable night. There's just one ladies toilet on the floor we stayed, blankets didn't smell fresh and the heat wasn't working. It's summer time, but just that day rained a lot and we were cold after a long day walking the blue mtns under the rain.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Chile

They changed our booking without asking, only found out by chance before we arrived, said we'd be booked into two rooms instead of the originally booked 6 bed room - true, but ... In fact they gave us a room that was smaller than a solitude confinement cell (the other room had a window to the next door hall only, not to the outside). None of us would consider going there again, that's certain. Staff is nice, manage be is ...

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Austria

Pretty average hostel..good value for money. Met some good people

View all Blue Mountains Hostels