Kaunas Apartments

Fabulous 204 Total Reviews

• anthonycahill5529
  • USA, Male, 18-24
30th Oct 2016

When I saw the name 'Kaunas Apartments' listed, I assumed that this place had both apartments for rent and hostel-style rooms. I was indeed wrong, and I ended up staying in a very nice studio apartment when I expected a simple double room! It was located along the main shopping street of Kaunas, just around the corner from the Old Town. Definitely worth every cent, but make sure you have phone access as you will need to call them to confirm a time before you arrive.