9.2
Superb 888 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 888 Total Reviews
Kawaguchi-ko Station Inn Located at 3639-2, Funatsu, , Mount Fuji.
Japan
Mount Fuji Yamanashi Prefecture 401-0301 3639-2, Funatsu
92% 888
35.4988668 138.7693619
    Rooms available

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
14th Nov 2016

Very good location opposite the kawaguchiko station. Would like to stay again if we're back to kawaguchi.

1st Nov 2016

Nice and clean basics. However, baths close after 9AM which is unusual and unexpected. Leaving me grubbier than I would prefer on one of my days there.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2016

Couldn't ask for a better location, right across the road from the station, walking distance to lake kawaguchi and the site seeing bus is at your doorstep. I hiked mt Fuji and the staff looked after my luggage until I got back and even let me use the showers when I retuned. The facilities were all clean and bed was comfortable. Good value for money.

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

The location was perfect and the owner of the hostel helped me a lot during my stay there. The onsen on the top floor was perfect for me and friend since we traveled a lot on foot and by bike so we always had something to look forward to after a day our. I highly recommend this hostel!