Kaya Pansiyon Reviews

Eski Hukumet Sk 10, Bodrum, Turkey

Kaya Pansiyon lived up to its reputation. Mustafa and Kamal ( I hope I have spelt your names correctly) went out of their way to help you find what you need. They were really obliging. The Pansiyon is incredibly well positioned, everything is on your doorstep.

The pension is at a very convenient location (at the main street of Bodrum) and away from clubs so you can enjoy some serenity. The pension owner is very friendly and has given lots of useful advice on travelling. The pension has a very lovely garden with relaxing ambiance where travelers can chill and enjoy their breakfast. The pension and garden was designed by the talented pension owner. For a moment I thought I was in Greece. Breakfast is very delicious.

This hostel is right in the heart of Bodrum with shops and eating places right at the door, Bodrum is a very active and lively town and a great place to spend a few days before getting the ferry to Greece

We only stayed one night while passing through but we wished we could have stayed more, it was a lovely room and outdoor area and bodrum is a great little town. It was very clean, air con and comfortable bed and located in a small street right off the main street, would definitely return

In our stay everything was perfect:) The hotel was very close to city center. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Also It was cost efficient We had a really nice holiday thanks to Kaya Pansiyon

I definitely love the place as it is sooo clean, the sheets are smelling so nice, it is just in the center and the owner is very friendly, he tried his best to make us feel comfortable :) The garden is a must-see with all those colorful decorations, it made me feel positive. The thing is you can find what is promised, more not less.

• 20th Apr 2012
  • Turkey

Kaya Pansiyon is a great place to stay; it is in the city centre and you can reach whereever you want to go easily, its cleanliness, the marvellous breakfast and the friendly approach of the staff are the golden points; and also it is a very cute place; I like the details like the drawings on the wall, the garden...etc.They made me feel relaxed.

• 10th Apr 2012