Kayun Hostel Reviews

JL PATIH JELANTIK 176, Bali, Kuta, Indonesia

Really chilled hostel.

• 10th Apr 2015

Great hostel. Nice dorm rooms, clean bathrooms, great hang out area with to. Amazing free breakfast (omelette,pancake etc cooked fresh) good location and wifi everywhere. Definitely recomended. Only bad point would be 150k key deposit

Act like a wasteman that's not me

Good hostel, amazing staff and easy to meet people. Clean, comfortable and privet beds (like capsules). Big lockers, nice swimming pool, Excellent place!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Great hostel, convenient location, awesome staff

• 14th Feb 2015

Ok, I wanted to book the Kayun hostel as friends of mine recommended it, however I was not aware that there were two Kayun hostels in Kuta. Apparently there is a Downtown one as well which was the one I wanted to book. This hostel is just about 10 min walk further up the road which is still ok but the downtown one is right in the city centre. There were not so many people around so the atmosphere wasn't that great. Overall I would say average and I wouldn't go back, I would go to Kayun Downtown.

Really nice place, you get your own light, plug pointpoint, locker and curtain across the bed Comfy beds. Was o ly here one night but was a pleasant stay

We stayed in a privet room and it was an Okey room. A big bed, one toilet and a shower. Not much but it was clean. The breakfast was good though! Maybe a poor fruit salad, but banana pancakes was super!

We had a great stay at kayun. The staff were brilliant and the value for money meant we could enjoy our trip that much more. It's still a hostel, and it's still Bali so the usual issues arose (geckos can be loud at night etc) however our stay was comfortable and all the amenities were available. A broken tap in our room was attended to as soon as we reported it and we had no further issues. I would definitely stay at kayun hostel again.

Good hostel close to the main strip of legion private rooms are good so if two of you are together you can get a private for not much more than a dorm

Probably the bes the hostel I stayed at in all of south east asia! Awesome atmosphere, great facilities and great staff who genuinly want to be safe and have a greag time in Bali.

An alright hostel, with a nice pool, the location is good just a short walk to everything. We stayed in a dorm which smelled a bit wierd bit nothing elses to complain about ! An average hostel but you could get much better for the same price!

Hostel was pretty good met loads of cool people while there over NYE. The only thing i can really say bad about this place is there was no hot water. Apart from that I would recomend it.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Northern Ireland

LOVED this hostel! A bit of a walk from the main party area (10 min or so?) but when you're drunk it really doesn't matter. Staff was very friendly, hostel was comfortable, clean and had great wifi. The beds are super private so staying in a 16 bed dorm is still extremely comfortable. Great for solo backpackers! I would definitely stay here again!

The staffs are very helpful, clean bed, great hangout area and the breakfast is definitely hit the spot.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • South Korea

nice hostels, good to meet people, few breakfast choices 15 minutes walk to the beach, heaps of shops near by you might should say that the dorm has no windows, but really nice seperated beds with curtain, powerpoint and light and aircon!

• 7th Nov 2014

There was a slight hiccup with the booking, but overall pleasantly surprised and had a great stay

• 22nd Oct 2014