7.7
Very Good 737 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 737 Total Reviews
Kayun Hostel Located at JL PATIH JELANTIK 176, Bali, Kuta.
Indonesia
Kuta BADUNG 80361 JL PATIH JELANTIK 176, Bali
77% 737
-8.7100438 115.1729875
    Rooms available

• France, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
20th Sep 2016

A good hostel well-located not too far from the beach. The swimming-pool is really enjoyable

18th Sep 2016
4.9

No atmosphere, swimming pool closes early, staff are alright. We booked the boat to gili T island, they said to come to reception for 10am, the car arrived at 11:20am, then he took 2 hours to get to harbour as he didnt know where to go. Beach is close which is good. Bar only sells beer, no other alcohol (they "don't have an alcohol licence"). Quite a boring hostel but good for just a bed and good location.

15th Sep 2016

Stayed here with my friend for a couple days quite late notice after coming from Ubud. Great hostel in a great location and value for money. Would definitely stay again.

6th Sep 2016
5.4

I lived in mix dorm for two days, and their beds seems have bed bug, cuz my roommate and me was bited at night. Their shower room was fine but little be smelly. And I don't like their clerk, because they were just eager to sell you their service like laundry, transportation, food, and so on.... But the price was much more expensive than outside, I did compare, at least 2 times more. When you refused their offer, you can feel their attitude got some change, I really can't tell the feeling...

2nd Sep 2016

Nice hostel, a great first stop in Kuta Bali. Lovely rooms with AC, well secure. Bathrooms & toilets were clean, had a lovely pool (which I never used lol). Decent food & served alcohol. Reasonably social, nice chill out areas. Not too far from the airport recommend negotiating a price around 70-80k with drivers instead of using either airport taxis or hostel taxi. Walking distance to the main strip with restaurants & Sky Garden club.

1st Sep 2016
6.9

Great location and lovely rooms however staff were very rude and uninterested in being of any help.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
8.0

Pretty good hostel. Rooms are really spacious, they have airconditioning and there are Tv's in every room with a lot of channels. My friend stayed in a dorm, which was also really nice, separete beds with curtains for a bit of privac. The only bad experience that we have is with tha security guy. We ordered an Uber taxi to the airport, because it is 5 times cheaper. He told us that it was smart. But he kept standing on the street, signing to the Uber to go away and sell us an expensive tranport.

17th Aug 2016

The room was nice and spacious, the pool was excellent, and the bathrooms were nice. My complaints are that the wifi was only in the restaurant/reception area which meant getting chewed up by mosquitos while trying to get online and that the restaurant had the same few top 40 songs blaring starting very early and ending super late. Was in the furthest room from them and I could hear every word through the walls. Other than that, it was excellent.

4th Aug 2016

I stayed in a private double room and it was great value for money. Overall the place was Spotless and the staff especially Noval were helpful, friendly and happy. Would highly recommend

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016
4.3

We stayed here for two nights after shortening it from 10. Our stay was definitely one of the worst I've had. We arrived late and I'd already informed them of this via email, they seemed surprised I was there and spent a long time trying to find my booking. After this they gave us the price which included the deposit we had already paid! I tried to explain this to them but the young boy on the night shift didn't seem to under stand. We were shown to our room which stank of sewage!