Kayun Hostel Reviews

JL PATIH JELANTIK 176, Bali, Kuta, Indonesia

Good location and great partying spot (as long as the people are right) Staff is nice and take care of the guests well. I'd return here if I came back to Kuta

Around 10mins from the Kuta Beach, very accessible to the restaurant and bar strips nearby. Has a nice little bar beside the lobby and a cozy lounge area where you can mingle with other people. Will stay here again when I am back in Bali! :)

The hostel is really nice! Nice pool, nice rooms, and nice staff! They offer awesome tour packages which are great if you don't have anything planned! The downside, the location is further away from the main thing, the beach! Don't stay at room 210 if you want a peaceful morning! The room is next to the street and you'll wake up to morning traffic of horns, motorbikes, and annoyance! Other than that, it's a pretty nice place!

Great hostel, clean and very comfortable. Complementary breakfast is very good. The hostel has cheap scooters to rent and has perfect location for day- trips.

Safe, clean, fun! Definitely recommend!

The mattresses were in really bad conditions. Very uncomfortable to sleep.

• 19th Apr 2014

Excellent location - good pool

• 2nd Apr 2014

The rooms resemble prison cells. They are very hot and humid. Ours smelled of the drainage pipes. When we arrived to check in, the 2 members of staff at reception didn't understand that we had already booked online and paid a deposit - but then found they had already printed our booking out. Breakfast was good. We only stayed for 1 night before heading to Gili Islands - it did the job.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Scotland

Great facilities, great staff, the double room has all you need, just a small closet missing. And great breakfast!

I loved this hostel. Okay, so they need to be actively cleaning the bathroom area but overall, I had a great experience. Loved the fact that it had a pool and you can actually watch the stars at night if you relax in one of the pool chairs. Loved the breakfast also and staff was more than willing to help. Would stay here again!

I stayed at this hostel twice, once in a dorm and then in a double room. It's a great place to meet people, especially a mixed dorm, which has 16 beds but it's spacious and you still feel like you have your own space. Very good showers! They have an awesome pool! Very good location, close to the beach and the main 'party' street. The double bedroom was awesome, great bed and shower! Staff also very friendly, helpful and lovely - many thanks! I'd definitely stay here again!

room was spacious , nice swimming pool but i came in low season and there was not much of people there

I really enjoyed my stay at Kayun. The room was refrigerated and actually a little too cold but they turned it off when we asked. Short walk from the beach. Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast included. Nice pool. My only complaint is that they're was no kitchen for us to use.

Good free wifi, helpful staff, good 24 hour security. I was impressed by the facility itself: the dorms are very well built and surprisingly private with concrete barriers between you and the other guests; the showers were also spacious without a crowd or a rush at the end of the day and hot water when I was there. Not much of a social scene but YMMV. A bit of a walk to the beach but it did seem safe at night and Kuta is a big place. I was happy to have stayed there and I do recommend it.

Fantastic place, bunks are great, atmosphere is v friendly... and the staff are lovely

Very good hostel near Kuta beach, and the beds were really comfortable. Air conditioning was a definite plus, and the large collections of DVDs in the common area was good.

1 2 3 Next » last »