Kayun Hostel Reviews

JL PATIH JELANTIK 176, Bali, Kuta, Indonesia

Good facilities but lock on our dorm door was broke, although our room was opposite reception and guard was on duty most the time. Staff a little rude, we had an incident were we waited for our breakfast for 45 minutes- they hadn't put our order through despite writing it down! Overall okay, would stay again- clean hostel but atmosphere could have been been better.

I think Kayun Hostel was really the best hostel on my 6 months trip! It's so sociable like no other place. The staff is very friendly and they try to help you in every single situation. I had such a good time there, the time was so good that i returned to the hostel three times after visiting other places on Bali. Thank you guys!

Pool is excellent for very hot noon weather.

It was great!!!

Nice place and nice location but staff was not friendly

Good location and great partying spot (as long as the people are right) Staff is nice and take care of the guests well. I'd return here if I came back to Kuta

Around 10mins from the Kuta Beach, very accessible to the restaurant and bar strips nearby. Has a nice little bar beside the lobby and a cozy lounge area where you can mingle with other people. Will stay here again when I am back in Bali! :)

The hostel is really nice! Nice pool, nice rooms, and nice staff! They offer awesome tour packages which are great if you don't have anything planned! The downside, the location is further away from the main thing, the beach! Don't stay at room 210 if you want a peaceful morning! The room is next to the street and you'll wake up to morning traffic of horns, motorbikes, and annoyance! Other than that, it's a pretty nice place!

Great hostel, clean and very comfortable. Complementary breakfast is very good. The hostel has cheap scooters to rent and has perfect location for day- trips.

Safe, clean, fun! Definitely recommend!

The mattresses were in really bad conditions. Very uncomfortable to sleep.

• 19th Apr 2014

Excellent location - good pool

• 2nd Apr 2014

The rooms resemble prison cells. They are very hot and humid. Ours smelled of the drainage pipes. When we arrived to check in, the 2 members of staff at reception didn't understand that we had already booked online and paid a deposit - but then found they had already printed our booking out. Breakfast was good. We only stayed for 1 night before heading to Gili Islands - it did the job.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Scotland

Great facilities, great staff, the double room has all you need, just a small closet missing. And great breakfast!

I loved this hostel. Okay, so they need to be actively cleaning the bathroom area but overall, I had a great experience. Loved the fact that it had a pool and you can actually watch the stars at night if you relax in one of the pool chairs. Loved the breakfast also and staff was more than willing to help. Would stay here again!

I stayed at this hostel twice, once in a dorm and then in a double room. It's a great place to meet people, especially a mixed dorm, which has 16 beds but it's spacious and you still feel like you have your own space. Very good showers! They have an awesome pool! Very good location, close to the beach and the main 'party' street. The double bedroom was awesome, great bed and shower! Staff also very friendly, helpful and lovely - many thanks! I'd definitely stay here again!

room was spacious , nice swimming pool but i came in low season and there was not much of people there

1 2 3 Next » last »