Kayun Hostel Reviews

JL PATIH JELANTIK 176, Bali, Kuta, Indonesia

It was okay.

Good facilities but lock on our dorm door was broke, although our room was opposite reception and guard was on duty most the time. Staff a little rude, we had an incident were we waited for our breakfast for 45 minutes- they hadn't put our order through despite writing it down! Overall okay, would stay again- clean hostel but atmosphere could have been been better.

I think Kayun Hostel was really the best hostel on my 6 months trip! It's so sociable like no other place. The staff is very friendly and they try to help you in every single situation. I had such a good time there, the time was so good that i returned to the hostel three times after visiting other places on Bali. Thank you guys!

Pool is excellent for very hot noon weather.

It was great!!!

Nice place and nice location but staff was not friendly

Good location and great partying spot (as long as the people are right) Staff is nice and take care of the guests well. I'd return here if I came back to Kuta

Around 10mins from the Kuta Beach, very accessible to the restaurant and bar strips nearby. Has a nice little bar beside the lobby and a cozy lounge area where you can mingle with other people. Will stay here again when I am back in Bali! :)

The hostel is really nice! Nice pool, nice rooms, and nice staff! They offer awesome tour packages which are great if you don't have anything planned! The downside, the location is further away from the main thing, the beach! Don't stay at room 210 if you want a peaceful morning! The room is next to the street and you'll wake up to morning traffic of horns, motorbikes, and annoyance! Other than that, it's a pretty nice place!

Great hostel, clean and very comfortable. Complementary breakfast is very good. The hostel has cheap scooters to rent and has perfect location for day- trips.

1 2 3 Next » last »