Kaza Rio

Superb 232 Total Reviews
Superb 232 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 18-24
11th Feb 2017

Location is fine, couple of minutes walk to the subway, and close to a supermarket. The security is excellent from the outside in and lockers in the room. One member of staff was very welcoming and helpful, another rude and hostile. Free coffee and water.

• Belgium, Female, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

Very nice hostel, with amazing staff, welllocated close to the bus station and very well connected with the metro right next to the hostel and many buses going all around the city. I liked the "at home" athmosphere of the hostel, the common areas are designed in such a way that is very easy to share conversations with other guests. Also, it is very clean, Jo, the nicest cleaning lady is there every Very safe too. I could come and go day and night and felt safe at all times. Highly recommend it.

5th Jan 2017

I really love that place I make good friends there I will miss all of them . Good staff good cleaner good everything I was traveling alone and there I found good people to enjoy rio .

31st Dec 2016

well read it is close to the metro but not so much elese but had a good atmospher there, the rooms can get grouded if you bring to much stuff

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Dec 2016

Great location it's literally a 2 minute walk from the metro station so getting to the beach or the centre of town was easy. The staff were incredibly friendly as was Paula the owner and the atomosphere was nice and relaxed. They organized a nice meal on new years eve and arranged for everyone to head to Copacabana together which was great as I was there alone. I really can't fault it and think you won't find anywhere better for the money. Thanks to all the satff for making me feel so welcome!!

28th Dec 2016

Fantastic hostel! Owner is lovely, staff are awesome and although it´s a little far from stuff, can easily reach everything by metro and the surrounding area is cheaper because it´s more local and less touristy. Great stuff guys!

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay here! =)

• aksel24247997
  • France, Male, 31-40
15th Dec 2016
6.9

I did stay only one night. It was hard to find the hostel in Rio. But globaly the hostel was fine.

Hi there! thanks for spending time giving us a feedback, we updated the directions to get to the hostel. we though that giving the address with number would be enough since the building stays at the main street. Now all guests can read all the details to find our building in directions on this page. We are sorry that you couldn't explain better why rate us so low, so we can improve even more.

9th Dec 2016

I absolutely loved this place I stayed for over a week here and they keep the place/toilets super clean! Paula and here staff are super helpful and I loved that the location is very local and not touristy but you can head anywhere in Rio since the metro is about a 3min walk I never felt unsafe.

21st Oct 2016

I highly recommend this place to anyone who is coming to rio the staff is nice and friendly

13th Sep 2016

Awesome hosts. will defnately stay again!!!

We are glad that you had an amazing stay with us! =)