Kelly's Courtyard Reviews

No. 25, Xiaoyuan Hutong of Bingmasi Hutong, Xidan North Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Very good Hutong, with very kindly host. As there is only 9 rooms, it is very cosy and quiet ... if the other guests keep in mind that it is a quiet place ! Because all the rooms give on an close square and if you speak loud early morning, all the other guests will be wake up. But anyway, it is an amazing and different place to live in Beijing and I recommend people who want to discover Beijing differently to go there

We had a fantastic stay at this beautiful hostel. We LOVED how clean and quiet it was and the staff was super friendly and personable.This is the first hostel we've stayed at that truly felt like home away from home. More meals offered would be appreciated.

Very friendly. Helped organise a driver for the Great Wall visit who was excellent. We enjoyed our stay very much.

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I would recommend Kelly's Courtyard as a place to stay- the staff are great, it's very clean and has a nice atmosphere.

We had a great stay--the location was quiet but close enough to walk to the Forbidden Palace. The staff were very helpful and helped arrange a private tour to the Great Wall with other guests. It was a great stay.

A beautiful inn with a homey feel. They play light jazz in the courtyard in the evenings and the ambiance is very calm and soothing. Simply charming and a must stay if you're looking for a more relaxed environment during your travels. Staff is wonderful, helpful, and welcoming.

My friend and I absolutely loved this place! The staff were beautiful and always happy to help. I loved having breakfast in the courtyard, it was really peaceful. Our room was lovely and clean. The area near Kelly's is awesome! So many lights and bustling people. A very fun place to stay.

I had a very enjoyable stay at Kelly's Courtyard. Bob and John were fantastic hosts! I highly recommend staying there.

• 9th Jan 2014

Very centrally located and easy to find subway stations. The staff was very helpful!

• 3rd Jan 2014

It was very pleasant.

• 30th Nov 2013

Kelly's Courtyard is a nice, quiet hostel within walking distance of Tiananmen Square and line 4 of the subway. The staff was very helpful and prompt with service. The manager, Bob, speaks good english and didn't fail us with directions or recommendations. Though I haven't traveled too much in China, Kelly's had a more homey vibe than most hostels I've been to. Definitely a good spot if you want a quiet and comfortable place to recharge while in Beijing.

• 25th Nov 2013

John and the people are fantastic hosts. They went out of their way to pack us a bagged breakfast for our journey to the great wall, and allowed us to keep our bags at the hutong while we were out enjoying the city. John and his crew set us up with a driver who was excellent and spoke great English and accompanied us on the wall, took photos, and enlightened us with some information about it! Highly recommend, I will definitely stay at Kelly's Courtyard if I return to Beijing.

• 16th Nov 2013