Kelly's Courtyard

• No. 25, Xiaoyuan Hutong of Bingmasi Hutong, Xidan North Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

9.5
Superb 604 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 604 Total Reviews
Kelly's Courtyard Located at No. 25, Xiaoyuan Hutong of Bingmasi Hutong, Xidan North Street, Xicheng District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100034 No. 25, Xiaoyuan Hutong of Bingmasi Hutong, Xidan North Street, Xicheng District
95% 604
39.9196604 116.3710069
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 31-40
23rd Jul 2016

I have been in this hostel a few times already and can whole heartedly recommend it.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2016

We totally loved our stay at Kelly's courtyard. Mark was super helpful and attentive. We would definitely stay there again!!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

Very cute place in the middle of Beijing's Hutongs.

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Jun 2016

I am always honest and fair when writing reviews, and during my stay at Kelly's Courtyard I had the best time I've ever had at any hostel. Me and my friend were in Beijing for 5 nights and every day when we woke up, we were always late to leave because we were enjoying our time at the hostel so much. I spent several hours talking to the staff members about life in Beijing and learned so much more from them than a lot of the regular tourist sites, the breakfast was relaxing, it was perfect.

• England, Couple, 25-30
21st May 2016

More of a hotel than a hostel, friendly and relaxed atmosphere with breakfast included. Mark is very knowledgable and helpful. Rooms are comfortable. Close to a couple of metro stops with good links to the main sites.

15th May 2016

Just a quick walk from the Lingjing Hutong subway station, Kelly's Courtyard offers a comfortable and relaxing stay in a traditional Beijing Hutong. The room itself was quite comfortable and came with good A/C - Beijing can get warm in summer. By no means does it offer a traditional hostel atmosphere, it's a good choice for people who want a quiet respite during their travel.

• Sweden, Couple, 25-30
14th May 2016

We stayed at Kelly's for 3 nights in May. It was in a nice area of Beijing with coffeshops and really close to the subway, just a few stops to the Lake/Bell towers or to the forbidden city. Not easy to find but not too complicated when using maps, and especially not when arriving by taxi and showing the written chinese instructions we got by email. The manager was really friendly and helpful. Lovely little courtyard and terrace. Not very soundproof but all guests were pleasant and we slept well.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
28th Apr 2016

Stayed 3 nights here and would have loved to stay longer. Unique, cosy atmosphere. Marc was a terrific host full of good advice and support. Place was superbly run. The light covered Courtyard space was great place to Connect with other travellers and I met some wonderful people whilst there.. Location was terrific. Will be back:)

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
12th Apr 2016

Very nicely located courtyard hotel in one of Beijing's few remaining hutongs - although this one sees hardly any tourists -was my impression- other than those staying at Kelly's. Very good common room & rooftop upstairs as well. Close to subway station & sights of interest, although I stayed there for work. Breakfast could be better - limited, 'Western' (although at home our breakfast look very differently) and mostly sweet things which I can't eat, so I went for my own breakfast.

8th Apr 2016

Mark the manager was extremely friendly. I had numerous problems with my flights and Mark always returned my email quickly about changing my plans. I would definitely stay here again.