Kelly's Courtyard Reviews

No. 25, Xiaoyuan Hutong of Bingmasi Hutong, Xidan North Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

The perfect way to enjoy Beijing! Our host John was exceptional in his hospitality skills and advice on travel, dinning and entertainment opportunities. It felt like living home from home but with a genuine Chinese cultural edge. I would recommend this highly to travellers looking to stay in Beijing!

• 29th Jan 2015

Your courtyard has been the best place in which I've stayed so far in my trip to Asia ! I really felt at home at your house and part of the family and not just another guest. I very much appreciated your kindness and willingness to help, always behind me taking care of my needs every moment. The room was great and cozy. If I come back I will definitely stay with you again!

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Great location. Awesome staff.

We had a very pleasant stay, loved the Hutong area, the decoration of the room and especially the 'lobby' with its airy, traditional atmosphere, the fish and old tree. Marc is a perfect host, always helpful. His advices on where to go and how to get there were great. The breakfast also was fantastic. We enjoyed our stay at your courtyard very much and felt very welcomed and at home. After an exhausting day of sightseeing in Beijing, it was a joy to return to your hostel. Thank you!

• 1st Jan 2015

Mark was a lovely welcoming host, gave good advice and looks after you. The rooms are great with a lovely bathroom ensuite, very clean. The included breakfast is great yet minimal. The location is on a side street from a main road so everything you need is accessible restaurants, groceries, banks and the subway

• 26th Dec 2014

kellys courthouse, is amazing, the staff are friendly and approachable. Mark has a lot of knowledge about beijing, and can give top choices of what to do, see, eat and how to get there! it feels more like a home, a space to relax, read, and talk. kellys courthouse is a magical place. the modernised hutong was very cool, and the fact it isn't completely westernised made me happy! thanks a million mark and team. it was awesome staying with you guys, ill will recommend you to anyone traveling here!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

We stayed over christmas, and enjoyed the quiet atmosphere of the Hutongs around the hostel. They prepared a little breakfast for us each morning, and on christmas eve they had little gifts for us. Even though a little expensive, I liked this place a lot!

Mark has been very helpful as well as John. We had a pleasant stay at Kelly's Courtyard and we'll def recommend the place to everyone we know.

• 10th Dec 2014