Kelowna - SameSun Backpacker Lodge Reviews

245 Harvey Ave, Kelowna, BC, Kelowna, Canada

The staff were extremely helpful and kind. They provided meals to enhance the experience. The staff was always around talking with you. The atmosphere was so relaxed like your home. The staff are very patient with everyone who stays there. It was lovely and I appreciated this very much. I had a wonderful time!

• 10th Apr 2015

Hi Elizabeth, Glad to hear you had such a great time here! We Hope to see you again someday! :) Safe travels!

Extremely expensive for what you offer. I will never stay on this property again.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Another great samesun hostel. Really friendly staff everyone makes you feel welcome. Good facilities, clean rooms and bathrooms. Not sure about the music choice in the communal area! But it definitely gets the award for playing the most random songs I have ever heard.

• 10th Mar 2015

our stay at the same sun was fantastic. great rooms, clean bathrooms and a overall a great atmosphere!

The place to be 👍 Friendly staff, great location

• 9th Mar 2015

Really happy with my stay. Ticked all the boxes, I would recommend it!

• 9th Mar 2015

I enjoyed the hospitality at the hostel as my first experience. I wasn't able to spend much time there as I had commitments to keep. You hostel made these activities feasible and pleasant. Thank you.

• 6th Mar 2015

Staff were great and accommodating. Bathrooms always clean and never had to wait to cook as they have a giant kitchen and free Brekky! Very close to downtown, supermarket/chemist etc. Rooms were clean and sufficient lockers. Only downside is its on the highway so can be alittle loud at night but nothing earplugs can't fix. Would definately stay again!

• 12th Feb 2015

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon! :)