Kelowna - SameSun Backpacker Lodge Reviews

245 Harvey Ave, Kelowna, BC, Kelowna, Canada

My friend and I didn't spend a lot of time in the hostel because the location was so prime - close to the beach and close to downtown. This hostel offered a whole bunch of activities which seemed awesome, like houseboating thursdays, but we never took part of it. All in all, I would stay at this hostel again!

Beer pong table = great asset, large kitchen and common area, a bit dubious about the hot tub and cleanliness.

nice hostel with a great patio and hot tub!

Friendly, efficient check in; spacious rooms with comfy beds; clean bathrooms; big, well-equipped kitchen; cosy tv room and lovely outdoor area. Nice little touches like fusball in the lobby and a coffee machine in the common area. Nice and close to downtown and ample parking.

Awesome place stay here if you want to meet people and have fun also really close to everything

They put males in the same rooms as females, which may be a problem for some, although it is possible that you may be able top reqest same sex rooms, I don't know. Great location near downtown kelowna, although lots of road noise from highway 97 on one side. Friendly aussie staff and lots of fun aussie guests too. I needed a cheap getaway from the brutal Toronto winter that just finished and this did just fine!

the room is very small

• 19th Feb 2014
  • China

the crew was very accomodating and professional will definately return made the kelowna adventure more

Great location in the centre of town, or at least the main tourist part. Be aware though if your arriving via Greyhound as the station is the about an hour walk away. Comfortable enough beds and good facilities. With its location being more lake orientated than mountain I can imagine this is a much more fun place in the summer months. The 5pm check in is a little late mind; no real excuse for that.

Ausum spot. staff was friendly. decently priced for kelowna

• 9th Feb 2014

The Samesun Backpackers in Kelowna is an awesome place, very clean and quiet in the night. The atmosphere was really good, the staff was very friendly and helped me out with its local knowledge. The service was much better than what other hostels I've been in provide for this amount of money, the amenities were clean whenever I used them. Nice location, I would definately recommend it to my friends.

A great place to stay if you're hitting up Big White. I met fellow skiiers and boarders at the hostel and we had a fun day on the mountain together. The hostel was clean and the staff were very helpful! I want to come back in the summer... :)