Kelowna - SameSun Backpacker Lodge Reviews

245 Harvey Ave, Kelowna, BC, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

the room is very small

• 19th Feb 2014
  • China

the crew was very accomodating and professional will definately return made the kelowna adventure more

Great location in the centre of town, or at least the main tourist part. Be aware though if your arriving via Greyhound as the station is the about an hour walk away. Comfortable enough beds and good facilities. With its location being more lake orientated than mountain I can imagine this is a much more fun place in the summer months. The 5pm check in is a little late mind; no real excuse for that.

Ausum spot. staff was friendly. decently priced for kelowna

• 9th Feb 2014

The Samesun Backpackers in Kelowna is an awesome place, very clean and quiet in the night. The atmosphere was really good, the staff was very friendly and helped me out with its local knowledge. The service was much better than what other hostels I've been in provide for this amount of money, the amenities were clean whenever I used them. Nice location, I would definately recommend it to my friends.

A great place to stay if you're hitting up Big White. I met fellow skiiers and boarders at the hostel and we had a fun day on the mountain together. The hostel was clean and the staff were very helpful! I want to come back in the summer... :)

I enjoyed my stay there, except the location is a little difficult if you are driving. As you cannot make a left turn to the Hostel. So you have to drive a few minutes turn around. Otherwise the hostel was pretty good! The from staff were helpful as well

Had an amazing time here! Can definitely say this is a hostel that lives up to the hype. Can't wait to come back!

Only stayed for one night, but the staff were top notch. Room stunk but you get that with 6 other guys. Laundry shut at 10 and wasn't open till after lunch, pretty useless there considering there were a lot of people. All over, pretty decent.