Kemonia Reviews

Via Nicolò Turrisi 38/b, Palermo, Italy

One of the best B&B I've been. The moment you enter Kemonia, you feel right at home. The place is gorgeous; beautiful rooms with really comfy beds, SUPER clean! The B&B is very well located in the historical center of Palermo. We would like to say THANK YOU to Riccardo for being so helpful. On the first night he took us on a tour around the city, which made it easy for us, to explore it further more in the following days. Great hosts!! Would definitely stay again!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Kemonia was a home from home and comes highly recommended. If you are a light sleeper this B&B is on a main road and cars travel through it at night time but it is mainly quiet during the night. The double glazing helps. We had a fabulous view of a mountain and garden. Riccardo is very helpful. Having a kitchen for self catering was great. I took my own food for my gluten free diet. I suggested that Riccardo alters his website to improve finding the B&B. Ring him if you can't find it.

• 29th Apr 2014