Kendal Hostel

9.5
Superb 198 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Jun 2017

Brilliant for what's needed in a hostel.. the staff are really helpful and the location is perfect! I'd highly recommend eating at Pedros tapas restaurant which is situated in Kendal.

• Wales, Male, 41+
9th Jun 2017

What a great and friendly place to stay. A wonderful vibe and really friendly, helpful staff. The breakfast (esp. the bacon) was superb.

2nd Jun 2017

me and my 2 friends loved our stay at the hostel the staff were brilliant and the breakfast was good and the location is superb for everything highly recommended

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

Fantastic hostel: fantastic room, great value for money, hosts very welcoming and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

• England, Female, 25-30
25th May 2017

A flying overnight stay, but very comfortable. I was a cyclist arriving late (11pm), the hostel were happy to give me instructions for access, and were really friendly and accomodating. The lounge, kitchen and dining areas are suberb. For a donation you can help yourself to breakfast, which included fruit and was far better than other hostel breakfasts I've had! If I revisit Kendal I'll book here again and hopefully stay longer to enjoy the place.

23rd May 2017

I have stayed here before and I will stay here again. I have to travel for work, but have to make my own accommodation arrangements, so I am keen on budget accommodation which this is. I havew now noticed that in one of the dorms there are lockers, so I will take my own padlock with me next time so I can lock up lap top etc when I go out, so this rating will me increased in my next feedback. Lovely old building full of character. As before staff are very friendly and helpful.

5th May 2017

Great place to stay, friendly and helpful. Nice old building with character.

• England, Female, 41+
21st Apr 2017

Lovely welcoming place staff very pleasant and helpful ideally located would definitely recommend 😃

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
19th Apr 2017
8.0

Pretty damn groovy. Absolutely loved the ginger cat. The only issue is that all of the bathroom facilities are for small people. I had to duck my head in the shower room and the shower head was at chest height.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

Great people, very good location, right in the middle of the town centre. Most comfortable beds ever and great atmosphere! Loved it there!