Kendal Hostel Reviews

118-120 Highgate Kendal, Cumbria, Lake District, England

excellent stay right in the centre where shops and pubs are at hand at hand and very freindly reception we would definately stay again

• 28th Dec 2013

I loved this place and Jan the owner even more so. The hostel is fantastic and I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome. Jan is amazing,knew everything about the Lakes and gave me tips on free parking and the cheapest way to do things. I booked in for an extra night I liked it so much. Met some fantastic people from the Brewery Arts Centre who I ended up taking out on my day trip. I will definitely stay here again as i'm only a couple of hours away and there's still so much I want to do.

View all Lake District Hostels