5.1
Rating 3,321 Total Reviews
5.1
Rating 3,321 Total Reviews
Kensal Green Backpackers Located at 639 Harrow Road, , London.
England
London NW10 5NU 639 Harrow Road
51% 3321
51.5299855 -0.2259278
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
16th Jul 2016
6.6

Staff were friendly and helpful, but having a dorm room on the busy road side of the building when others in the same room want the windows open to circulate ( the traffic polluted) air, means that there is a lot of noise from that busy road and it was difficult to get any sleep because of that.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
1st Jul 2016
3.1

Although we were given a full refund, our stay was bad. We got in at 3 am and got into the room only to realize the doorknob was off the door. We were locked in for the night and although we sent emails and messages to the staff on the internet that thankfully one of our three devices could connect to, the way we got out was putting a note under the door that was found by another guest in the morning. Besides the place is dodgy and feels unsafe and scary.

1st Jul 2016
2.6

I know it is the most cost efficient option but the place is easily the worse choice anyone could ever make. Unless you are used to living in some rough accomodations and having to hike 5+ miles everywhere or take public transportation I would seriously stay far away from here. Pay a little more and get a lot better service, amenities, and not have to worry about who you are staying with. Staff barely spoke english, swear they were dealing drugs, gang for security? and some sketchy clients.

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2016
2.6

They were so unprofessional. Their idea of "cleaning" was to change the sheets and wipe down the sink and mirror with a wet rag. There was no actual cleaning taking place. They also made me and my friend move rooms 3 times because they had overbooked and they tried to make us pay more for the second room because they had put us in the wrong room. The people who stayed there were rude, my friend had a drunk guy bugging her repeatedly, and the staff didn't even consider complaints. worst time ever

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
17th Jun 2016
6.0

The hostel is really near a metro station ( on the other side of the street), but since it's in a busy street, it's noisy. The staff is nice and efficient. Food is ok - you can have a continental breakfast for only 1.50, so it's fine. The atmosphere is not that comfortable for girls though.

• France, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2016
4.9

The building is not really new and not always clean. And the location is not that great, it's far from everything.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016
2.3

Words can't describe how bad this place is

• England, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2016
4.9

Another hostel which is used to rehouse homeless people. Nothing wrong with this but since they are living there, the rooms feel cluttered with all their stuff and hAve a really bad smell.

• Pakistan, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2016
3.1

There are no lockers anywhere in the room and I had to leave my belongings on the reception. Bathrooms were horrible with no soap.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
28th May 2016
2.0

I hated the experience with this hostel. Due to unexpected circumstances I had to delete my reservation. I spoke personally with a member of the staff to deal with it. The receptionist assured me that the transaction was deleted and consequently I didnt use the service. Instead the Manager still charged me the full amount regardless that I deleted in advance my booking. When I tried to explain, very 'professionally', the Manager hung up the phone on me.