Kensal Green Backpackers

Good 3414 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
25th Feb 2017
4.6

Dirty place, room and other areas were stinking (bathrooms had a terrible odor) people entered in the room every minute (people that wasn't staying in the room). I was earring some conversations and it was like a crime convention or something like that - crazy and scary. Went to the kitchen and was the same... Spend all the time was possible in a very dirty coffee shop - at least there were lot of people there and I felt a little bit safer until midnight, when they closed the cafe.

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
31st Jan 2017
6.9

The hostel - ok, the guests there - like just went out of the prison!

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Jan 2017
6.9

Cozy enough hostel with friendly staff and free luggage storage behind reception, however a couple of really annoying things really let the place down. Quite apart from there never being a hand towel in the toilets, there is no cooking equipment in the kitchen. It has to be borrowed with a sizeable cash deposit from the ground floor, taken to the kitchen on the second floor, and then returned to the ground floor, which is frankly bloody ridiculous. You even have to borrow the kettle to make tea

• franceavm
  • Netherlands, Female, 25-30
3.7

I'm sorry but my trip here was the worst. I travelled from France to London at New Year's eve. I spent New Year's in the Train Station so one thing that I was looking forward to is a comfy bed. When I got here. It smelled like Pee everywhere. I was alone in the room with a shower without a divider. There's a squeaky thing beside the heater which is YES a rat. And there's a cemetery at the back. Tho the bartender was really nice. I will never go back to this place ever. It made me cry.

• USA, Male, 18-24
2.0

This place is a waste of money. Wouldn't stay here again if you paid me.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
4.9

The place is kinda doggy. The shower area in my room is super small. The bedsheet and pillow case have some weird smell, wonder if they washed. It's located a bit far from the city, don't walk alone.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
3.7

Hello everyone, I have been to many hostel in London but unfortunately I had not such a good experience at that one. The shower is in the room in the mix dorms, the powerplugs was out of the walls, dangerous to use and near to the shower. The toilets wasn't so clean, when you see them clean is more superficial than a real cleaning. For the rooms and general conditions of the hostel was not clean. For the price I paid, I found cleanser and better living hostels in the surrounding.Please, improve!

3.7

Cleanliness: the toilet is in the middle of the room with no lights, very tight and the staff barely clean it. Security: there is no locker in the room. There was no wifi during my whole stay, the staff didn't even bother trying to help. There is no printer, so you need to find your way to print your flight ticket if you need to. Location is fairly good, because it is close to a railway station and bus stop, but it is very far away from everything of interest in London.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
6.6

Would be great if shower and hand basin are available outside sleeping room instead inside sleeping room for lesser noise

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
29th Dec 2016
2.0

If you want to spend a BAD time in London, this is the ideal place. I really consider myself a tolerant person, but this hostel takes my patience to the limit, I do not even know where to start. The WIFI never worked, and when I asked to the staff for help, they were unhelpful and even rude, the place was not dirty it was disgusting. Neither the kitchen or the bathrooms were usefull. And this is nothing, I can not finish my comment by the character limit. CONCLUSION NEVER STAY HERE.