Kensal Green Backpackers

It very best AAA

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017
4.0

This Hostel has to be one of the worst places I had ever stayed, but you are getting what you are paying for to be honest. We were in a six bed dorm room that just had a shower in the corner, random weirdos knocking at the door and a lovely view of a graveyard. We had to walk for 2 hours at 1AM to check in as we had no cash, and the lady at the desk did not tell us we would need cash to check in at 2PM when we dropped our bags off and then later the nearest cash point was three tube stops away

• Canada, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2017
2.0

Poor reception services, waited very long for staff to come to the desk to check me in and out. everything was very unclean , rooms in poor condition, shower was filthy. Many people seem homeless , not many backpackers, didn't feel safe. location far from centre.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2017
4.3

The place is quite far off from the city centre and the bathroom reeks abhorently. Some of the staff is quite helpful, others sometimes make it feel like you're being cheated (having to pay a fee for storing your luggage, no free breakfast although it says it's included). It's okay but definitely not the best. Try and get a room that goes out to the back. The road in front of the hostel is extremely loud and busy by night as well as during the day.

29th Jun 2017
2.0

This place sucks haha. Stay here and you'll find out why

• England, Male, 41+
20th May 2017

Room was clean. Public transport is great.

• elliemayw
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2017
5.4

Showers were placed in the room that you sleep in with no privacy, luckily we made friends with a few guys there other wise the people/atmosphere would be quiet scary

• England, Male, 31-40
28th Apr 2017
2.0

The place is not respending to standards and I am suprised how the health authorities didnt close it down in my view the place is not fit to be hostel .

• England, Male, 18-24
27th Apr 2017
5.1

Whoever thought of open showers in dorm rooms is a complete ideate. No curtains on the beads. 50p just for a teabag.

• Spain, Male, 31-40
26th Apr 2017
3.4

In the second day here, after of take a shower in the morning, I left my towel on the bed for dry it. When I came back in the afternoon, the towel had dissapeared. The bags were in his sites, and some sheets had been changed, so it was obvious the thief was one of the employees. I spoke with reception, where they told me probably would be in the laundry, and I found here. None was able to give me an explanation about why they stole my towel. The wifi only works in the ground floor.