Kenting Time House Vacation Villa Reviews

No. 23, Ln 68, Beimen Road, Hengchun Township, Kenting, Taiwan

The place is ok, but weekend's prices are too expensive for the prestation (as you must do the bed by your own which isn't an issue for me but not for that price). But week's prices are good value for money. Room and shower were ok and clean, mattress very thin but if you're use to it won't disturbance your sleep. The owner is kind and speaks some english , he will pick you up at the bus station. City's maps aren't in english but can still be useful. Location in Hengchun is good.

The hostel was kept very clean and the manager was amazing! He picked me up from the bus station and offered to scooter me around the city whenever I needed to get anywhere. I was able to borrow a bike for free and the hostel also had scooters to rent if needed. I was invited to eat and have beers with the manager and other guests but I ha already made other plans. Overall, I had a very positive and friendly experience and would definitely recommend staying here.

These guys know how to run a hostel! They are helpful, fun, and on the ball with everything you need! The location is a 2 minute walk to the bus station, they got scooter rentals, they take guest sightseeing at night, offer you lockers for free, let u use their washer and dryer, and pretty much just takes damn good care of you. I stayed for 4 nights. 老闆阿華,老闆鄭哥,助理阿仲都是細心熱情的好人!只需要問,他們就有答案。離客運站兩分鐘。有電動機車可租,會帶你去看出火,烤肉,聊天,給你私人衣物櫃,讓你用洗衣/烘乾機。我住了四天,每天滿意。

Great stay! Location, awesome hospitality, very clean Hospitality at Time House was awesome.. I was provided with recommendations on where to go and the best route to cover based on the amount of time I had there. Located in HengChun, it was less noisy compared to staying in Kenting and yet still being able to enjoy Kenting which is just minutes away. Electric scooter rental is available at Time House - no hassle needed to go around to other places for scooters. Furthermore, the s

• 20th Mar 2015
  • China

I enjoyed staying at time house vacation villa. Great location right next to transit station. Hard beds but I slept ok. Quiet and clean place. Only one bathroom but it surprisingly was never a problem.

Wasn't expecting to be moved from one location to another, but it was fine. Good if people know where they're going from the off!

价格很有竞争力,店家小伙儿们都很给力,接送跟介绍还有陪玩。可以问到很多当地人去吃饭的地方,性价比跟口味都很不错。还能租车。谢谢振宇跟租车给我的小哥。认识你们很高兴噢(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Great service!!! Nice bed and common room.

I had a great experience staying at the hostel! 阿仲 picked me up at the bus station and dropped me off when I left. He also took me out to 垦丁大街 to eat the local food. The hostel let me borrow their bike for free and rent their scooter for NTD 600 for a day. There is only one bathroom on the bottom floor and I stayed on the 4th floor so it was a little inconvenient, but there are two outdoor shower stalls on the patio so that was nice.

I would really recommend this hostel. The staff is amazing, the rooms are very clean, spacious and cozy. Very good price value. The hostel has a good location near bus station.