Kenting Time House Vacation Villa Reviews

No. 23, Ln 68, Beimen Road, Hengchun Township, Kenting, Taiwan

Hostel was clean. Its very cheap compared to hostels located in Kenting main street~ But need to be aware the location is far from other attractions in Kenting( but since many people would rent a moto bike to travel around, it wouldn't be a problem) Staff are nice :) Enjoy!

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

Some of the staff spoke English and some did not. This wasn't an issue but could be taken into consideration. Good location, very near to the bus station.

I don't think they get Western guests very often. Owner didn't seem very confident with his English, but he was really helpful and took me to a 7eleven to help get a train ticket. It's a fair way from the beach but they have bicycles you can borrow. Not a bad place, but as a solo Western backpacker, not really the type of hostel I was looking for, would stay somewhere else next time.

I thought on the hostel was great, and a fantastic deal. The hosts were all very nice and willing to take me between their properties because I had friends staying down the road.

For the price of the hostel, you get what you pay for. It is a fine place for a night or two.

The place is ok, but weekend's prices are too expensive for the prestation (as you must do the bed by your own which isn't an issue for me but not for that price). But week's prices are good value for money. Room and shower were ok and clean, mattress very thin but if you're use to it won't disturbance your sleep. The owner is kind and speaks some english , he will pick you up at the bus station. City's maps aren't in english but can still be useful. Location in Hengchun is good.

The hostel was kept very clean and the manager was amazing! He picked me up from the bus station and offered to scooter me around the city whenever I needed to get anywhere. I was able to borrow a bike for free and the hostel also had scooters to rent if needed. I was invited to eat and have beers with the manager and other guests but I ha already made other plans. Overall, I had a very positive and friendly experience and would definitely recommend staying here.

Facilities are pretty average but it's located right by the other more popular hostel so it's worth it to stay here and save some money because you'll end up meeting most other travelers staying in Kenting regardless. Plus the owner is hilarious