8.4
Fabulous 142 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 142 Total Reviews
Kenting Time House Vacation Villa Located at No. 23, Ln 68, Beimen Road, Hengchun Township, Kenting.
Taiwan
Kenting 941 No. 23, Ln 68, Beimen Road, Hengchun Township
84% 142
22.0034915 120.7452620
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

If you don't mind few minutes walking to the bus station and down town, it's a perfect place for budget travelers. The room was really clean and I had my own private place with a curtain. Aohua(the owner) and Lee, they are super nice and always try to help me. If you don't like busy and loud places, this is the best place for you. I really enjoyed my staying here. Thanks a lot guys! :)