Kenting Youth Hostel

Fabulous 307 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 307 Total Reviews

11th Feb 2017

Probably one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. It was more like a nice hotel, rather than a hostel, the facilities were absolutely amazing and the staff were incredibly helpful. I think it was a little pricey and I didn't meet so many people there, but overall, the experience was absolutely fantastic, highly recommend. I couldn't be happier about the experience.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

Location is awesome. Night market start point, close to beach. Front door is secured with electric key. Clean. Provided New pillow sheet and bed sheet. The staff was nice. I had to change my ticket suddenly and they gave me a refund. Very kind. Too bad I had to leave early. Great hostel. Worth the money.