Kentish Rooms Reviews

Tolli Patisserie, 327 Kentish Town Road, London, London, England

Great location for me as Camden is my favourite place in London, and this is perfect. The room was spotless and bright. Hostels were not much cheaper for a twin room and Kentish rooms had a better, more private and secluded feel to it which is what my friend and I wanted on this particular trip. The manager resolved a minor issue with great ease and I was very satisfied with the overall experience. I will stay the again for sure.

The entrance was in a back street, slightly dodgy. Sound isolation was very poor, can hear people walking up and downstairs. The bedsheet was not clean, had lipstick on it. There is a firealarm on the ceiling that just keep beeping every 10 mins, which is very annoying.

• 8th Apr 2014

Thank you for your response and I apologise that your experience was an unpleasant one. I can assure you that all bed sheets are washed after every guests' stay and we have put measures in place to try to minimise the noise. Kindly, Kentish Rooms

It's a very small room and unfortunately it was very very cold in the mornings. Luckly we had heater under our beds so we had a good temperature in the night. Tolli serves very good coffee! In front of the entrance we found something that looked like a biotope, but probably it was just a terrace under water. The location is very near to everything! We prefered to take the tube, because it's faster than the bus. If I will ever go to London again, I will go back to Kentish's Room.

• 7th Feb 2014