Kentish Rooms Reviews

Tolli Patisserie, 327 Kentish Town Road, London, London, England

This hostel is amazing! It's almost directly opposite Kentish Town Underground but off from the road so there's barely any noise, and thanks to this and the comfy beds, it was really easy to get a good night's sleep. The decor was welcoming and the place was very clean. The fact towels were provided was also very helpful, plus there were lots of bottles of shampoo and soap underneath the sink in the bathroom. Even when we arrived late at night, the person who showed us up was very helpful :)

Lovely spacious warm double room with lots of daylight. Love this place. This was my second stay at Kentish Rooms and I love the location. Right opposite the tube for the Northern Line, so easily accessible from Euston and a short (15 min) walk to Camden - my favourite district in London. Although the places around the room can be noisy it's the city so I wasn't expecting quiet. Just take your earplugs if you're planning an early night! Will definitely stay again.

View all London Bed and Breakfasts