Kentish Rooms Reviews

Tolli Patisserie, 327 Kentish Town Road, London, London, England

A wonderful room witrh much light and with very nice personal touches. The location is superb (street, neighbourhood, opposite the metro etc.) if you do not mind traffic noise, which we do not.. A small fridge would make the room completely perfect.

• 19th Jul 2014

Great location for me as Camden is my favourite place in London, and this is perfect. The room was spotless and bright. Hostels were not much cheaper for a twin room and Kentish rooms had a better, more private and secluded feel to it which is what my friend and I wanted on this particular trip. The manager resolved a minor issue with great ease and I was very satisfied with the overall experience. I will stay the again for sure.

The entrance was in a back street, slightly dodgy. Sound isolation was very poor, can hear people walking up and downstairs. The bedsheet was not clean, had lipstick on it. There is a firealarm on the ceiling that just keep beeping every 10 mins, which is very annoying.

• 8th Apr 2014

Thank you for your response and I apologise that your experience was an unpleasant one. I can assure you that all bed sheets are washed after every guests' stay and we have put measures in place to try to minimise the noise. Kindly, Kentish Rooms

View all London Bed and Breakfasts