Kerkyra Rooms Reviews

Marina Road, Benitses, Corfu, Greece

I can recommend, very comfortable room, close to the sea, shops, restaurants. Host is very nice and helpful, gave me useful informations.

Thanks so much for writing us a review - was lovely to meet you!!

Kerkyra Rooms was an excellent base from which I explored Corfu. The best part of this guest house is its lovely caretaker Sarah-Jane. Sarah-Jane was extremely thoughtful; she tidied the room early prior to my arrival so it would be ready for me once I arrived (she knew I was coming to Corfu on an overnight bus and would be exhausted upon reaching). Sarah-Jane would always be around in the morning to greet me before I left the guest house. Her thoughtfulness made my stay at Kerkyra Rooms pleasan

Thank-you so much Lilian - it was a pleasure to meet and chat with you as well and so nice of you to appreciate the early room cleaning! ;-) Happy travels always!! SJ

Wonderful little place to stay. Only complaints would be that the owner was only there sporadically and unless you had a usable phone there wasn't really a way to get a hold of her. Additionally, the wifi was an issue you could not get it in your room, to use it you had to go into the garden and from there it was a really weak signal.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write the review - sorry we always seemed to miss each other and I did mention that you could just call out to my balcony if you needed me.... it does say on the website that wi-fi is available in the garden area - I have installed a wi-fi extender so hopefully it may now even reach some of the rooms - Anyway all the best to you both and Happy travels always....

Amazing experience; such a sweet woman and so helpful with suggestions and directions! Made us feel like we were at home. Highly recommended!

• 18th May 2015

Well thank-you VERY much !!! Must be all that chocolate I eat !!!!! Was lovely to meet you !! Happy travels always!!!!!! ;-)

For me, it was a choice between the Pink Palace and Kerkyra Rooms; I chose Kerkyra rooms and I would stay there again in the future Kerkyra Rooms was the perfect getaway for my peaceful Greek vacation. Sarah-Jane was more than a gracious host and went above and beyond to make me feel welcome at her guest house. The room was surprisingly clean and was tidied daily like a hotel would be. I HIGHLY recommend staying here. :) Thanks SJ!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review and your kind words! Was lovely to meet you and Happy Travels always!!! ;-)

We definitely enjoyed our stay at Kerkyra Rooms. We had a budget ensuite room, which was surprisingly spacious, with TV & kettle and a fridge. The bathroom was of good size too, and super clean, same as the room. The location was good as well, not far from the centre and the bus to Corfu Town was just a few meters away. The owner is a fantastic person, super friendly and helpful and knows lots about the area so is able to advise on things to do & places to visit.

View all Corfu Bed and Breakfasts