Kerkyra Rooms Reviews

Marina Road, Benitses, Corfu, Greece

Sara Jane is such a wonderful hostess! The bus stop is directly across the street, as is the beach and lots of restaurants. The room was perfect-both comfortable and clean. I'm looking forward to staying there again someday.

I had a great stay here! The owners went out of their way to help me out. My room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The hotel is just across the road from the beach and the bus stop to Corfu Town is also across the road. Loved my stay at Kerkyra Rooms! Thanks Sarah Jane!

• 15th Sep 2015

thanks for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words!!! Lovely to meet you!! Happy travels always! ;-)

We had a bit of a flight mix up and everyone at Kerkyra Rooms was very flexible. Sarah Jane was so nice! She sat with us and helped us plan out our whole day, which was amazing and we never could have figure out on our own. Our room was great and everyone we met in Benitses was very welcoming. Thanks again for everything Sarah, enjoy New York!

• 31st Aug 2015

Excellent hostel, SJ was a great host, lovely hostel, a minute from the beach and heaps of great restaraunts within a minute walk. Would recommend to all backpackers

Thanks for taking the time for a review - was really lovely to meet you both and Happy travels always!! ;-)

A fantastic family run hotel... SJ and her family are extremely kind and helpful to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I had a really late arrival, and SJ was kind enough to arrange a cab from the airport. She also provided bus information, and was a great source for local tips :) The rooms were very clean and tastefully decorated, and we're tidied every morning. I would definitely stay here again - it is truly a little piece of paradise! All the best you guys :)

• 10th Aug 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time for our review - was a delight to meet you and we are glad you had a good time! The very best and Happy travels always!!!! ;-)

View all Corfu Bed and Breakfasts