Kerkyra Rooms Reviews

Marina Road, Benitses, Corfu, Greece

Amazing experience; such a sweet woman and so helpful with suggestions and directions! Made us feel like we were at home. Highly recommended!

• 18th May 2015

Well thank-you VERY much !!! Must be all that chocolate I eat !!!!! Was lovely to meet you !! Happy travels always!!!!!! ;-)

For me, it was a choice between the Pink Palace and Kerkyra Rooms; I chose Kerkyra rooms and I would stay there again in the future Kerkyra Rooms was the perfect getaway for my peaceful Greek vacation. Sarah-Jane was more than a gracious host and went above and beyond to make me feel welcome at her guest house. The room was surprisingly clean and was tidied daily like a hotel would be. I HIGHLY recommend staying here. :) Thanks SJ!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review and your kind words! Was lovely to meet you and Happy Travels always!!! ;-)

View all Corfu Bed and Breakfasts