Kerkyra Rooms Reviews

Marina Road, Benitses, Corfu, Greece

Had a fantastic time at kekyra rooms. Great value for money and located right on the beach in Benitses. The rooms were clean and comfortable but the best part is the staff ! All of them go above and beyond to make sure you have a great time! Would recommend Kekyra rooms to anyone looking for a cheap relaxing holiday!

Kerkyra rooms was the nicest experience we had so far :) Lovely room design, super clean everything and the atmosphere just awesome!!! Would love to return again there!!! Greetings from Latvia :)

If you want to be spoilt on a budget come here. Such good value for money. Sarah-Jane is so friendly and generous with her knowledge of the town and island and will do anything to help make your experience as good a possible. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Provided us with a huge delicious barbecue and fun evening with her awesome family. Very clean, private and secure. Right near shops and restaurants. Easy bus ride to Corfu Town. Loved our stay here and would definitely recommend staying here.

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review - it was lovely having you here and you guys were just great!!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of UK in October!! ;-)

Our room was adorable and in a 'vintage theme' with a four poster - and it's extremely homely. We had all the necessities that we needed, the location is good and near some nice bars and restaurants. Sarah and her family are the loveliest people and from the word go made us feel so welcome. They always went the extra mile. I cannot recommend it enough for someone who wants good value, unique touches and the kindest, most genuine hosts. Thank you for a lovely stay!

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review - it was lovely to meet you both and so glad you had a good time! Rock on to you both !!! ;-) and Happy travels always!!

I can recommend, very comfortable room, close to the sea, shops, restaurants. Host is very nice and helpful, gave me useful informations.

Thanks so much for writing us a review - was lovely to meet you!!

Kerkyra Rooms was an excellent base from which I explored Corfu. The best part of this guest house is its lovely caretaker Sarah-Jane. Sarah-Jane was extremely thoughtful; she tidied the room early prior to my arrival so it would be ready for me once I arrived (she knew I was coming to Corfu on an overnight bus and would be exhausted upon reaching). Sarah-Jane would always be around in the morning to greet me before I left the guest house. Her thoughtfulness made my stay at Kerkyra Rooms pleasan

Thank-you so much Lilian - it was a pleasure to meet and chat with you as well and so nice of you to appreciate the early room cleaning! ;-) Happy travels always!! SJ

Wonderful little place to stay. Only complaints would be that the owner was only there sporadically and unless you had a usable phone there wasn't really a way to get a hold of her. Additionally, the wifi was an issue you could not get it in your room, to use it you had to go into the garden and from there it was a really weak signal.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write the review - sorry we always seemed to miss each other and I did mention that you could just call out to my balcony if you needed me.... it does say on the website that wi-fi is available in the garden area - I have installed a wi-fi extender so hopefully it may now even reach some of the rooms - Anyway all the best to you both and Happy travels always....

Amazing experience; such a sweet woman and so helpful with suggestions and directions! Made us feel like we were at home. Highly recommended!

• 18th May 2015

Well thank-you VERY much !!! Must be all that chocolate I eat !!!!! Was lovely to meet you !! Happy travels always!!!!!! ;-)

For me, it was a choice between the Pink Palace and Kerkyra Rooms; I chose Kerkyra rooms and I would stay there again in the future Kerkyra Rooms was the perfect getaway for my peaceful Greek vacation. Sarah-Jane was more than a gracious host and went above and beyond to make me feel welcome at her guest house. The room was surprisingly clean and was tidied daily like a hotel would be. I HIGHLY recommend staying here. :) Thanks SJ!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review and your kind words! Was lovely to meet you and Happy Travels always!!! ;-)

We definitely enjoyed our stay at Kerkyra Rooms. We had a budget ensuite room, which was surprisingly spacious, with TV & kettle and a fridge. The bathroom was of good size too, and super clean, same as the room. The location was good as well, not far from the centre and the bus to Corfu Town was just a few meters away. The owner is a fantastic person, super friendly and helpful and knows lots about the area so is able to advise on things to do & places to visit.

We had wonderful time in this place. Owner Sarah is very nice, kind and ekstra helpful. Everything are good organized. If you want have a come vocations that's a perfect place. It's a place where we actually wanna come agan. I really recommend it.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review and your very kind words!!! Really glad you had a good time!!! It was lovely to meet you both and I hope the package made it home OK !!! :-)

It's a wonderful place to stay over a week or more - good starting point for discovery the whole island, close to Corfu Town, bus station is in front of the hotel, across the street is a nice beach with sunbeds. Also there are a lot of groceries shops around. Sarah-Jane is very helpful and nothing is a problem. Highly recommended!

WOW- thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review and your kind words - I am really glad you enjoyed your stay!! - and it was lovely to meet you both!!! Happy travels always!!! X

It's a really good place to go and stay over a week or more. The place is lovely and it's quite easy to go around by bus ( the bus runs just in front of the hotel) or by taxi (quite cheap). Also the staff is completely helpful and the lady who stays at the hotel will help you with whatever you want to do and she's so lovely. Also there are a lot of groceries shops and cheap restaurants around, really nice.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! It was lovely to meet you both and I hope Athens was fantastic for you!! Happy travels always!! :-)

We've had a very good stay at kerkyra rooms. We even returned at the and of our holidays. The atmosphere is good, easy, no fuzz, just being Yourself is okay. Sarah-jane is a very friendly and helpfull hostess with humor! The rooms are clean and cosy. Toon and Eva

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review!!! Lovely to meet you both and then see you again as well :-) - that is the best compliment when customers return!!! Happy travels always!!

We were travelling as a couple and stayed 5 nights at Kerkyra Rooms. The room was facing the seaside and had a wonderful balcony. Everything was prepared lovely and if there was anything we needed we just had to ask. We were welcomed very friendly by the owner and Sarah-Jane told us everything we had to know about the island and its best places. The location is just perfect if you have a car to experience the island because it is quite in the middle of everything. We recommend Kerkyra Rooms!

• 12th Jul 2014

Thank-you so much for taking the time to write us a review! Was lovely to meet you both and glad you had a good time!! And very pleased to hear the car made it the rest of the way!!! Happy travels always!!

Friendly family-hostel. They do everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible, but they manage to do so without you feeling your privacy being compromised. Daily cleaning of the rooms, nice standard! The location is perfect! 5min walk to the tourist-strip in Benitses with loads of taverns and restaurants. The beach is 2 - 5min walk, loads of sunbeds - usually owned by the different taverns. We will stay with SJ and her family the next time we travel to Benitses, no doubt about it!

Thank-you SO much for taking the time to write us a review and we are really glad you enjoyed your stay enough to that you would visit us again! Our best to both you and "the bald man that cries at stray dogs"!!!!!! LOL...... happy travels always - the KR team!

Loved our stay here. REALLY nice and helpful owners, great rooms and perfect location if you're looking for a bit of a relaxing holiday.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!!! and your kind words ;-) ....... Happy travels ALWAYS!!!

Wonderful owner that makes you feel comfortable and welcomed instantly. Room overlooking the sea, nice and quiet area really close to Corfu Town (25mins bus ride), very reasonable price and always smiely and helpful staff - one cannot possibly wish for more. I entirely enjoyed my stay and would recommend to visit this place to everyone!

Thanks so much for taking time to review us and really glad you enjoyed staying with us - shame it was not for longer as there was more for you to see!!! Maybe next time!! Happy travels - SJ

We arrived in Corfu to a beautiful room with a double bed, that was tastefully decorated with a balcony looking onto the street and a private bathroom. For what we paid it was great value for money! The staff were incredible, they provided information about what to see and do on the island and Sarah even accompanied us to the bus station the morning of departure to ensure we would get to the airport! There was always someone on site and the room was cleaned daily.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us - really pleased you were happy! We do try!! All the best and Happy travels!!

View all Corfu Bed and Breakfasts