Kerkyra Rooms Reviews

Marina Road, Benitses, Corfu, Greece

Sara Jane is such a wonderful hostess! The bus stop is directly across the street, as is the beach and lots of restaurants. The room was perfect-both comfortable and clean. I'm looking forward to staying there again someday.

I had a great stay here! The owners went out of their way to help me out. My room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The hotel is just across the road from the beach and the bus stop to Corfu Town is also across the road. Loved my stay at Kerkyra Rooms! Thanks Sarah Jane!

• 15th Sep 2015

thanks for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words!!! Lovely to meet you!! Happy travels always! ;-)

We had a bit of a flight mix up and everyone at Kerkyra Rooms was very flexible. Sarah Jane was so nice! She sat with us and helped us plan out our whole day, which was amazing and we never could have figure out on our own. Our room was great and everyone we met in Benitses was very welcoming. Thanks again for everything Sarah, enjoy New York!

• 31st Aug 2015

Excellent hostel, SJ was a great host, lovely hostel, a minute from the beach and heaps of great restaraunts within a minute walk. Would recommend to all backpackers

Thanks for taking the time for a review - was really lovely to meet you both and Happy travels always!! ;-)

A fantastic family run hotel... SJ and her family are extremely kind and helpful to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I had a really late arrival, and SJ was kind enough to arrange a cab from the airport. She also provided bus information, and was a great source for local tips :) The rooms were very clean and tastefully decorated, and we're tidied every morning. I would definitely stay here again - it is truly a little piece of paradise! All the best you guys :)

• 10th Aug 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time for our review - was a delight to meet you and we are glad you had a good time! The very best and Happy travels always!!!! ;-)

Had a fantastic time at kekyra rooms. Great value for money and located right on the beach in Benitses. The rooms were clean and comfortable but the best part is the staff ! All of them go above and beyond to make sure you have a great time! Would recommend Kekyra rooms to anyone looking for a cheap relaxing holiday!

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and really glad you enjoyed staying with us and appreciated our efforts!! ;-) we do try!! ;-) Happy travels always!!!!!!!!

I really loved the time i ve spend in your place, especially the beach hut room i enjoyed. I never felt my self so quickly itegratet in some new place. Many thanks for the good advice and times you kidnapped me spontaniously ☺☺

Kerkyra rooms was the nicest experience we had so far :) Lovely room design, super clean everything and the atmosphere just awesome!!! Would love to return again there!!! Greetings from Latvia :)

Guys - thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review - we loved meeting you both!! Happy travels always!!! ;-)

If you want to be spoilt on a budget come here. Such good value for money. Sarah-Jane is so friendly and generous with her knowledge of the town and island and will do anything to help make your experience as good a possible. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Provided us with a huge delicious barbecue and fun evening with her awesome family. Very clean, private and secure. Right near shops and restaurants. Easy bus ride to Corfu Town. Loved our stay here and would definitely recommend staying here.

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review - it was lovely having you here and you guys were just great!!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of UK in October!! ;-)

Our room was adorable and in a 'vintage theme' with a four poster - and it's extremely homely. We had all the necessities that we needed, the location is good and near some nice bars and restaurants. Sarah and her family are the loveliest people and from the word go made us feel so welcome. They always went the extra mile. I cannot recommend it enough for someone who wants good value, unique touches and the kindest, most genuine hosts. Thank you for a lovely stay!

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review - it was lovely to meet you both and so glad you had a good time! Rock on to you both !!! ;-) and Happy travels always!!

I can recommend, very comfortable room, close to the sea, shops, restaurants. Host is very nice and helpful, gave me useful informations.

Thanks so much for writing us a review - was lovely to meet you!!

Kerkyra Rooms was an excellent base from which I explored Corfu. The best part of this guest house is its lovely caretaker Sarah-Jane. Sarah-Jane was extremely thoughtful; she tidied the room early prior to my arrival so it would be ready for me once I arrived (she knew I was coming to Corfu on an overnight bus and would be exhausted upon reaching). Sarah-Jane would always be around in the morning to greet me before I left the guest house. Her thoughtfulness made my stay at Kerkyra Rooms pleasan

Thank-you so much Lilian - it was a pleasure to meet and chat with you as well and so nice of you to appreciate the early room cleaning! ;-) Happy travels always!! SJ

Wonderful little place to stay. Only complaints would be that the owner was only there sporadically and unless you had a usable phone there wasn't really a way to get a hold of her. Additionally, the wifi was an issue you could not get it in your room, to use it you had to go into the garden and from there it was a really weak signal.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write the review - sorry we always seemed to miss each other and I did mention that you could just call out to my balcony if you needed me.... it does say on the website that wi-fi is available in the garden area - I have installed a wi-fi extender so hopefully it may now even reach some of the rooms - Anyway all the best to you both and Happy travels always....

Amazing experience; such a sweet woman and so helpful with suggestions and directions! Made us feel like we were at home. Highly recommended!

• 18th May 2015

Well thank-you VERY much !!! Must be all that chocolate I eat !!!!! Was lovely to meet you !! Happy travels always!!!!!! ;-)

For me, it was a choice between the Pink Palace and Kerkyra Rooms; I chose Kerkyra rooms and I would stay there again in the future Kerkyra Rooms was the perfect getaway for my peaceful Greek vacation. Sarah-Jane was more than a gracious host and went above and beyond to make me feel welcome at her guest house. The room was surprisingly clean and was tidied daily like a hotel would be. I HIGHLY recommend staying here. :) Thanks SJ!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review and your kind words! Was lovely to meet you and Happy Travels always!!! ;-)

We definitely enjoyed our stay at Kerkyra Rooms. We had a budget ensuite room, which was surprisingly spacious, with TV & kettle and a fridge. The bathroom was of good size too, and super clean, same as the room. The location was good as well, not far from the centre and the bus to Corfu Town was just a few meters away. The owner is a fantastic person, super friendly and helpful and knows lots about the area so is able to advise on things to do & places to visit.

We had wonderful time in this place. Owner Sarah is very nice, kind and ekstra helpful. Everything are good organized. If you want have a come vocations that's a perfect place. It's a place where we actually wanna come agan. I really recommend it.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review and your very kind words!!! Really glad you had a good time!!! It was lovely to meet you both and I hope the package made it home OK !!! :-)

It's a wonderful place to stay over a week or more - good starting point for discovery the whole island, close to Corfu Town, bus station is in front of the hotel, across the street is a nice beach with sunbeds. Also there are a lot of groceries shops around. Sarah-Jane is very helpful and nothing is a problem. Highly recommended!

WOW- thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review and your kind words - I am really glad you enjoyed your stay!! - and it was lovely to meet you both!!! Happy travels always!!! X

It's a really good place to go and stay over a week or more. The place is lovely and it's quite easy to go around by bus ( the bus runs just in front of the hotel) or by taxi (quite cheap). Also the staff is completely helpful and the lady who stays at the hotel will help you with whatever you want to do and she's so lovely. Also there are a lot of groceries shops and cheap restaurants around, really nice.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! It was lovely to meet you both and I hope Athens was fantastic for you!! Happy travels always!! :-)

We've had a very good stay at kerkyra rooms. We even returned at the and of our holidays. The atmosphere is good, easy, no fuzz, just being Yourself is okay. Sarah-jane is a very friendly and helpfull hostess with humor! The rooms are clean and cosy. Toon and Eva

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review!!! Lovely to meet you both and then see you again as well :-) - that is the best compliment when customers return!!! Happy travels always!!

View all Corfu Bed and Breakfasts