Kesar Heritage Guest House Reviews

mehron ka chowk naya bas, Jodhpur, Jodhpur, India

It was an amazing place to stay the brothers are very helpful our camera broke and they fixed it for us very fast, they helped us book transport and suggested places to see. The rooms were very clean and the location was fantastic

Kesar Heritage Guest House is an adorable family buisness that takes great care for its guests. The staff was absolutely attentive and helped us organising pick ups for daytours or to the trainstation. They gave us valuable tipps concerning not only our stay in Jaipur but also in India in general. On the rooftop we enjoyed great food freshly cooked and totally worth its money. The location was unfortunately hard to find for tourists. Still, a very pleasant stay!

The brothers who run this place are very friendly and helpful, the hostel is in a great location and the food they serve is tasty. It's a great place to chill out and explore Jodhpur

Thank you for everything! Our stay was excellent :)

Staff at Kesar was amazing. I forgot my new cell phone there when I left for a safari and they held onto it until I returned a few days later on my way to Mumbai. They even offered me a shower and to hold my bags while I had an afternoon layover before leaving for Mumbai. The hostel was clean and the rooftop offers a stunning view. It's located downtown, just a few minutes walk from the fort and historical market- an excellent place. May be overpriced but I would def stay again!

No A/C in our room, but large, bright and clean room. Very nice roof top terasse with great food.

View all Jodhpur Bed and Breakfasts