7.8
Very Good 54 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 54 Total Reviews
Kesar Heritage Guest House Located at mehron ka chowk naya bas, Jodhpur, Jodhpur.
India

• bobbuildin4318
  • India, Male, 31-40
8th Jan 2016
3.7

Very average a place. They weren't keen to letting me stay although i had booked here well in advance. They first said they were full when they had a spare room which they did allot me after i had speak to the owner in my rather very 'CRISP ENGLISH'. The rooftop cafe had nothing good to offer for breakfast either. My bad luck. Opting for the cheapest may work against your peace of mind if you are an INDIAN and a solo traveller.

1st Jan 2016

Fine, just what I was looking for.

14th Dec 2015
7.4

The owner was having his wedding the day I was visiting, so it may not have been representative, my only real complaint was when I wanted to leave my bag for a few hours the person in charge kept telling me to just leave it in the middle of the common area and it would be fine, so I ended up having to leave early rather than babysit my bags all day.