Kesar Heritage Guest House Reviews

mehron ka chowk naya bas, Jodhpur, Jodhpur, India

Thank you for everything! Our stay was excellent :)

Staff at Kesar was amazing. I forgot my new cell phone there when I left for a safari and they held onto it until I returned a few days later on my way to Mumbai. They even offered me a shower and to hold my bags while I had an afternoon layover before leaving for Mumbai. The hostel was clean and the rooftop offers a stunning view. It's located downtown, just a few minutes walk from the fort and historical market- an excellent place. May be overpriced but I would def stay again!

No A/C in our room, but large, bright and clean room. Very nice roof top terasse with great food.

Nothing special but decent enough place to stay for the price. Roof top restaurant lacks atmosphere but the food is nice and does have good view of fort. Staff are friendly and helpful. Not the easiest to find as located down a little alleyway, but people were happy to help and is nice and quiet.

Amazing food. Recommend the Kesar lassi and curry especially. Room wasn't completely ready for our arrival and they tried to pretend they had upgraded us when it was our actual booking... once we got that mishap, all was good. Great location and did I mention, excellent food?

Great location,situated 10 minutes away from the fort in one direction and 10 minutes walk from the market. The views from the rooftop restuarant were amazing as was the food. The owners are very friendly and helpful and the whole atmosphere of the place was great.

Great place! The roof terrace offers an unrivalled view of the city, and is a great place to meet other travellers. They serve really good food in big rations for good value. Would absolutely recommend!

View all Jodhpur Bed and Breakfasts