Kesar Heritage Guest House Reviews

mehron ka chowk naya bas, Jodhpur, Jodhpur, India

Nothing special but decent enough place to stay for the price. Roof top restaurant lacks atmosphere but the food is nice and does have good view of fort. Staff are friendly and helpful. Not the easiest to find as located down a little alleyway, but people were happy to help and is nice and quiet.

Amazing food. Recommend the Kesar lassi and curry especially. Room wasn't completely ready for our arrival and they tried to pretend they had upgraded us when it was our actual booking... once we got that mishap, all was good. Great location and did I mention, excellent food?

Great location,situated 10 minutes away from the fort in one direction and 10 minutes walk from the market. The views from the rooftop restuarant were amazing as was the food. The owners are very friendly and helpful and the whole atmosphere of the place was great.

Great place! The roof terrace offers an unrivalled view of the city, and is a great place to meet other travellers. They serve really good food in big rations for good value. Would absolutely recommend!

A fine place to stay for a couple nights. The location is good for walking up to the fort and the rooftop view is nice, albeit the place is looking a bit worn out and could use freshening up. The bed was fine, but I'm not a fan of nylon sheets, cotton for me. Relative to the good places I've stayed this offers okay value.

Great place to spend your days in Jodhpur. Nice room and great facilites. Good food on the roof top terrace but you will have to wait a while.

I arrived at 11 at night and left the next day at 5 in the morning so I wasn't there long, but it seemed really nice. Judging from the rooftop, you had a beautiful view of the fort so the location was good. The owner was also extremely nice and it made me wish we had more time to stay longer. I will stay there again if I go back.

The place is fairly new and very clean. There's no check-in/enquiries/travel counter which can be frustrating at times. There is one staff member (I believe he owns the place?) who has excellent english and is super helpful. The other staff members (siblings of the owner) have minimal english and usually respond to any questions with 'ask my brother'. Other than the lack of help from the staff members, the place is nice and worth the money.

Loved this place. Excellent location and value for money. Staff was phenomenal and helped us with our every need. Wouldn't hesitate to return if we're ever in Jodhpur again.

Staff was real helpful, it was in a good location between the clock tower and the fort. Good value

Recommended, mostly. Rooms are clean and simple. The rooms vary a lot in size. Rooms on one side of the building face out (looking over the alleys in front) with balconies, rooms on the other side have no windows (and are quieter). Bad wifi signal in some rooms. Staff friendly, but seemed really disorganized: didn't know about our reservation, unsure if we had paid, etc. Restaurant ok, but very slow. Minutes away from clocktower on foot. Alleys nearby can be quite dark at night. Area felt safe.

A great hostel. Really chill relaxed atmosphere. Perfect roof top for doing yoga, looking out at the moon with the fort looming above. The guy that checks you in is quite cute, as is his nephew ( but in a very different way). Away from the streets so you don't get all the noise and the room was small, but really nice, clean with our own bathroom with, get this, toilet paper!

View all Jodhpur Bed and Breakfasts