Keylany Hotel Reviews

25 Keylany Street, Aswan, Egypt

Staff is very Nice and nice to havé the wake up service even though i havé to woke up at 0300.

A really great place to stay. The people at reception are the most helpful I've had in a while (I've been traveling for 10 months so far). They are really helpful with tours and finding places to eat. My stay in Aswan has been really good minus the faluka drivers. I would definitely recommend this place to backpackers since there are no proper hostels here.

Keylany is located close to the Nile river and walking distance to the train station (10-15 mins). It is close to the Awsan market, (it get pretty loud on Thursday night as the w.end starts on Friday). Keylany can book your Abu Simbel trip (between 110 and 150LE depensing on the number of bookings), Philae, Luxor....I would recommend Keylany.

Thank you, Keylany, for responding to our initial email several months before our trip and for arranging our tour to Abu Simbel.

• 31st Oct 2014