Keylany Hotel Reviews

25 Keylany Street, Aswan, Egypt

Doors not open, close well. It's so discomfortable. Staff was kind and Abusimbel tour was good. But the lunchbox by this hotel was worse than any other hotels. It's easy to go the market and restaurants near Nile river.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

This place has a real family feel, & it's a short, interesting walk down to the Nile, with good cafes and resteraunts. Also the local people's souq is handy, so you can shop without being hassled. It's not a flash place, but fine for those seeking comfort on a budget. The staff there gave me sound advice for my onward travels.

The room was clean n quiet.I feel they delivered exactly what they advertised :) Staff was incredibly honest - day/night desk. They arranged micro bus to abu simbel for 85E £. Not many backpackers in aswan; unsure if they could get a ticket for me...I originally thought this was a ploy to get me to pay more. He said if only 4/5 people then each pays more...easy to cheat price. But he came back at lower price. Also kept my bag free offered shower facilities free after tour. Very happy!