Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

ThanK's guys you are awesome

We liked the Hostel very much. We stayed in a private 3-bed-room (extra points for the rainforest shower). It was clean, bigger than expected and quiet. The free breakfast was very basic but okay. Perfect location.

The room (LU8) smelled very bad because the air conditioning unit wasn't properly maintained and it was releasing a very bad smell.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Croatia

The australian girl at the reception was awesome and the room a nice and clean. I enjoyed my stay:)

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Estonia

I would never stay anywhere else in London but this hostel.

Good hostel, easy to find in a good location

I liked the hostel in general. It is quite convenient and cosy. But we came across some problem. By mistake we booked the same room for the period twice and the money for the 2nd booking wasn`t paid back to us. The explanation ran: "You have to refuse 24 hours before your coming". But 24 hours before our coming we didn`t know about our mistake. The staff didn`t want to show understanding. That`s a pity(((

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Brilliant location. Friendly staff. Good atmosphere. And you couldn't be any closer to Kings Cross / St Pancras stations! A bit noisy at night though (the road) because we had to leave the windows open (due to the summer heat). But that's understandable for somewhere that central. Only stayed one night, could possibly have been more of an inconvenience if I had stayed longer. Very comfortable beds though, and once asleep, I slept soundly throughout the night!

Me and my two friends stayed in Keystone House for three nights in Duchess Room 2. We enjoyed our stay a lot, because of the friendly and helpful staff. Our room was clean and the location of the hostel was perfect. The trainstation and underground were close and we had a supermarket around the corner.

• 14th Jul 2014

very nice stay and good quality/price rapport, perfect for a stay of a few days! Think to take a locker to use the cases to keep your precious stuffs safe.

• 14th Jul 2014

Reception staff were extremely rude, apart from the lovely cleaners. Location is great. Atmosphere was non existent. Wifi only in common rooms

• 13th Jul 2014

The staff who did my check in seem a bit moody, not friendly at all. The one who did my check out was the other way round, she is so friendly and helpful. The location really worth the value of money as it is really convenient for everything, underground station, Fast food chain, cafe is at a short walking distance.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Perfect location, great place to stay! Would definitely recommend.

• 12th Jul 2014

I think you'd use this Hostel because of its excellent location, only a minute walk from Kings Cross Station. Plenty of restaurants about and a Maccy D's they even provide complimentary toast! Make sure to bring your own towel if you want to have a shower, I think you can rent one off them though if you like. We got in at about half 2 no problems also.

• 11th Jul 2014

No Mirrors in rooms... The toilets are TINY There are only showers on one floor, so you have to go all the way down if you are on top floor... the only thing in the rooms are the beds- literally... Good location for the tube though !

• 11th Jul 2014

Booked a 6 bed mixed dorm, but there there were 2 extra beds in there. The location is really close to Kings Cross. Kings Cross resembles a war zone on weekend nights, so don't expect a quiet night's sleep. Not the fault of the hostel, it's just a fact. Bathrooms were quite bad. Toilet paper all over the shower floor; the showers and toilets are combined in one stall - you poop where you shower. This does not sit well with me when you consider the amount of people using them.

I wasn't here for very long. I checked in late and had an early train out of St. Pancras. Location was the primary reason for my selection. The bed was comfortable and the bathrooms were reasonably clean.

Brilliant location, friendly staff and knowledgeable. Wifi is only available in the lobby but makes it a great locationto meet people! Had my towel nicked on my last night...And my door lock wasnt working for my last day either. But saf were quick in fixing the problem! Average narrow lockers are available in the room which is perfect for locking up important things! Great location, easy to find from kigs cross! I would definitely stay here again!

• 10th Jul 2014

This was the most expensive hostel of my entire trip and I have stayed in some large capital cities. Excellent location only 5 mins walk from Kings X. Great little breakfast cafe next door. Free breakfast of cereal / toast / tea / coffee provided. Wifi signal only available in common room - surely this can be extended to the dorms? Large rooms with beds quite close together. Take a large padlock for the lockers - small ones don't work and won't be secure. Laundry expensive. Good showers.

Just I few nights, nothing to complain. I will be back when I return to London!

• 8th Jul 2014