7.9
Very Good 5,133 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 5,133 Total Reviews
Keystone House Kings Cross Located at 272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London.
England
London N1 9JY 272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London
79% 5133
51.5310401 -0.1207208
    Rooms available

28th Apr 2016
6.6

Love the location, very convenient plus lots of shops around. Lounge/kitchen a nice place to meet others with free tea/coffee, but a bit chilly and no stove. My main problems: Room was COLD and cramped. Security lockers made no sense and I couldn't get mine to lock with my lock. Charged for luggage storage after check-out.

• USA, Female, 31-40
26th Apr 2016

A fine place for one night's sleep. I don't think I would want to stay more than a few days though since the hallways/stairs are kind of cramped. The layout to the building is also a little confusing, but I eventually found my way to room 3C. I think more comprehensive directions from the front desk would have helped. Oh well. The bed was SUPER comfortable though, and the room had enough space to not feel totally squished (I stayed in a mixed-4 dorm). Overall, perfectly suitable for the money.

• England, Couple, 18-24
24th Apr 2016

Wifi didn't work (severely overloaded network), good security (only 1 entrance that passed the front desk with key fobs), rooms cleaned daily, bathrooms cleaned daily during our stay, interior was a bit of a maze with multiple routes leading to our room. No sign of the bar in or near the hostel. Overpriced but I would stay here again if I needed to.

23rd Apr 2016
7.4

I only stayed for one night on my trip back to Uni, but it was a nice place. Genial staff, extremely comfy beds, all that. My only complaint is that in room 4A, where I was, there was a wall entirely of glass, which would have been perfectly nice if it didn't let in a terrible draft from a broken panel.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

I loved the set out of the Female dorm I stayed at. The fact that they have a kitchenette was fantastic as I was freaking out about my cold food going off. Didn't like the lack of toilets & the fact they're in the same cubicle as the shower so you sit on a wet seat. Yuck! Love the location but wish the booking could've been more affordable. I know it's London, but...still! Generally the best hostel I've stayed at & I've stayed at HEAPS throughout Europe & the UK.

• steenmandy8404
  • Belgium, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
7.4

Good value for money. 16 bed dorm is a bit crowded and the bathrooms are on a different floor which is annoying. Super close to King Cross station which is why I booked this hostel as I had an early tube to catch the next day (only booked for one night). If you want to stay longer in London, I wouldn't necessarily recommend this hostel as it gets quite loud outside

• Slovenia, Male, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016

I really enjoyed staying. It was perfect to catch an early train at St. Pancras. Will come again.

• USA, Female, 41+
14th Apr 2016

Great central location to the bus station and the train. Very very clean. Comfortable beds, helpful staff, nice commons area. We were very Pleased with our stay.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2016

Great location and nice staff but the only cons is no lift but still recommend the Keystone Hostel.

13th Apr 2016

A good time there! Hugo is a really nice guy! Excellent service.