8.0
Fabulous 5,369 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 5,369 Total Reviews
Keystone House Kings Cross Located at 272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London.
England
London N1 9JY 272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London
80% 5369
51.5310401 -0.1207208
    Rooms available

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2016

The location is perfect, super friendly and helpful staff!

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

Really good location, and friendly staff. Only bad thing was the showers weren't that great.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

I stayed with my sister in a private double room on the ground level. The location was great because we were able to get from our hostel to all of the places we were going from the nearby tube station with no trouble. Staff were perfectly friendly, wifi was good (didn't drop out once), there's a supermarket right next door to the hostel and various food places on the same street. No windows in our room, but there was an airconditioner.

23rd Jun 2016

Great central location just opposite King's Cross station and the Piccadilly tube line.

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

This was my first stay at a hostel, and I know exactly where I'm going next time I come back to London. The staff are tremendously friendly and helpful, and every room has lockers to keep your stuff in so you can enjoy a day on the town without worrying about stuff getting stolen. On that subject, though, the hostel seems to attract a lot of friendly folks based on my stay. They even upgraded me to a private room when they needed to fix something near my assigned bed!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

This hostel was absolutely fantastic , the receptionist was friendly and welcoming and the bed was extremely comfortable. Everyone staying here was friendly as well which was great

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Jun 2016
3.7

I asked for a bottom bed and was told I had one. I was woken up later by a guest saying I was in their bed. I was given a room in the basement with no windows or ventilation. I left the next morning still having had paid for one more nite. Should figure a way to get older people or people on medicines a lower bunk

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7.7

If it weren't for the fact that our room was beside the luggage storage and there was construction taking place in the hostel I would have given a much better rating. I did not sleep well most nights and actually had to take sleeping pills to get any rest because of all the noise of people rifling through their bags all night and then construction in the mornings. A discount for being right next to the luggage room would have been some sort of compensation for the sleepless nights.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
2.9

I booked a private room for my stay. When I entered the room someone else's bags were on the floor. I let the staff know and they were very confused and just took the bags and assured me that no one else had a key. At 3am in the morning the original occupants walked straight in with a key. So much for a private room. Also the room was nothing like the picture. It had no windows and was so stuffy. My partner and I had booked 4 nights, however only stayed 1 and left to stay somewhere else.

• USA, Female, 25-30
5.1

Went upstairs to the room and it was FILTHY. looked like it hadn't actually been cleaned in months, stains all over the bedding. Bottom bunk was mine and there were clumps of stuff stuck to the mattress above me. I checked in and then checked right back out and didn't even stay. Received no refund of any sort and was charged for the full night, I cancelled the booking I had there a few days later when I returned from Paris and was still charged 70%. HORRIBLE experience.