Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

Many hidden charges ..facilities neither shop in the bathroom .To store luggage need to pay as well . early check and fees if the time for out prolonged

I was very disapointed with the room. There was no windows for ventilating the room and flies in the room. The worst was the showers were cold and no one repaired it. On the morning departure papers were everywhere in the showers. De even had to pay for towels. I am very disapointed too expensive for such poor quality.

• 28th Jul 2015

The LU room (booked by our family friends) was awful and we did not know in advance, that we had one. I think you should inform your customers at least with the booking confirmation. It would be even better, if it becomes clear during the booking process in the internet.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Can't beat the location! Close to everything you'll need. My main reason for choosing the hotel was it being so close to St Pancras station which it a 2 minute walk! The stairs suck as there's no elevator but they can't do much about that. Those that need the accessibility, choose another hostel 😊 Staff are lovely and very welcoming. Showers were cold when I was there but I think was a maintenance thing so surely not like that all the time. Overall a pleasant stay ☺️

Location and staff was great, but our room had a faulty window, and there was a construction site which woke os early every morning. Besides the room clearly had not been properly cleaned, seeing as the first thing we found as we entered the room was something which was either a lube or spray-on condom.... However, I'd surely return another time.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

Not a good greetings for welcoming... Except one person was nice. The building is a maze, you figure out how to find your way after going everywhere, all by youself no help... The bed slats were falling off the top bunk bed, pretty dangerous because it was a metal bar... small room for 3 people. No evacuation, always kinda humid, wet in the room. Nothing's free... no towels, no breakfast, they charge you to leave suitcase in their storage... Definitely Not the best hostel I've been too.

All was great=)

• 22nd Jul 2015

The staff was really friendly and helpful and my room was a tidy one. So was the little bathroom next to it, and I enjoyed my stay. The only minor let-down was the larger bathroom, which wasn't too clean when I used it.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. The staff is very pleased with your words. We clean the bathrooms two times a day. If there is ever an issue, please just tell reception and it will be fixed immediately. We are here to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable so letting us know about any concerns you have is appreciated. Best Wishes

Keystone was much more than I expected, for the location and facilities it was perfect! I was apprehensive about booking a 16 bunk room, but the layout was good and didn't feel overcrowded at all. Privacy was managed well in the room although not much space between beds for changing clothes. I'd recommend this place to friends. The only thing, was there wasn't much hot water in the shower I had, but being a hot summer i didn't mind so much. Desk staff were friendly and helpful! A+!

• 21st Jul 2015

Fridge space very limited for amount of people using them. We stayed 3 nights, no paper towel in the bathroom for any of those days. Can't beat the location though!

• 20th Jul 2015

Hi! We are sorry you didn't totally enjoyed your stay with us. We clean our facilities 2 times per day. If there is ever an issue, please just tell reception and it will be fixed immediately. We are here to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable so letting us know about any concerns you have is appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed our unbeatable location! Safe travels

Perfect location!

Nice, clean place to stay!

• 17th Jul 2015

Had a great couple of nights at the Keystone Hostel. Friendly staff and clean bathrooms. ~Rooms are on the small side but the beds were good.

• 17th Jul 2015

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts. We are so pleased you enjoyed your staying with us! We loved having you here :) Hope to see you back real soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels.

Our room was very humid which made the beds and our belongings very damp. This made sleeping uncomfortable. There was also some mould on the brick walls in our room and alot of spiders crawling out of missing brick spaces.

• 17th Jul 2015

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your staying. The LU Rooms are in the process of being remodelled. We could have moved you rooms if you told us. We are here to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable so letting us know about any concerns you have is appreciated. Best Wishes

The room was noisy with the trains so you can't rest well. Also, it smelt of damp. Nothing is included in the price, no towel, no breakfast, no nothing.... Even to leave your bags after checkout is £2. That was a first for me. The breakfast recommended is like eating a plate of grease. the atmosphere is not good , they only care about ££££. The rooms are very basic, the Underground rooms should be closed and refurbished, not fit for humans.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your staying. That is not true, we have some free things like coffee and tea for all the guests. We also give you free storage room while you stay with us. We give you the possibility to buy a towel, adaptor and padlock if you forgot to bring yours. The breakfast is super recommended by everyone. So i guess is not that bad as you describe. The LU Rooms are in the process of being remodelled. Best wishes.

It was the worst hostel \i have ever stayed in. The LU room had a very bad smell and it was extremely noisy. The hostel doesn't provide anything for the guests, everything is 5 pounds |other hostels around the world is FREE| no breakfast, towels .. At the end when you check out and want to leave your bags its 2 pounds. Why? it should be FREE to leave your bags before you go to the airport in the evening. I would not recommend anybody to stay in this hostel. There are much better places.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your staying. It's not true. Coffee, tea and Wi-fi throughout the building are free to everyone. Luggage room is also free while you stay with us. We give you the possibility to buy a towel, adaptor and padlock (5£ each) if you forgot to bring yours. Best wishes

Great location. But not a party hostel

Hi! Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry you didn't totally enjoyed your stay with us. We have plenty of activities to offer. Pub Crawls, Free Walking Tours, Bike Tours, Bus Tours etc. Hope to see you another time. Safe travels

i spent such a good time there. The kitchen was very good and the toilets as well. ïd reccomend this hostel

Hello. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We are so pleased you enjoyed your staying with us! We loved having you here :) Hope to see you back real soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels.

The Location & security were wonderful, I've never had to go through so many electronically locked doors before however the staff were not very friendly & didn't really talk to us or offer any suggestions for our trip, It is pricier than I would normally pay but you do need to accept that it is in a great location in London so really the pricing is not that horrible.

Hi, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your staying. Our staff is friendly and is always ready to help the customers as you can see by the reviews. You can get all the information in reception. I am sorry that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. Safe travels.

comfy beds, wifi worked in the whole building and staff were super friendly and helpful. our room had lockers for our bags which was ace. the only downfall was the showers which only had cold water and you had to hold down a button the whole time to get the water running. would definitely stay again!

• 14th Jul 2015