Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

expensive because of the location close to the station, the facilities were good. No no free toiletries, towels are made ​​to buy. The noise some. Uncomfortable because the elevator.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

everything was great except for a few things: - we were in the 4th floor, but the showers are only available in the 1st and ground floor, although there were toilets in the 3rd floor. - the internet was free, but only available in the lounge / common room, would be nice if it was available in the dorm rooms as well.

This is the second time I stayed at same place and am completely satisfied considering the price I have to pay for this excellent location. . Real value for money. 4 bed dorms have really clean bathrooms but they are in basement. . The 16 bed dorms are also good as they are at top floor with good sun rays in the morning. Woups stay here again if I visit London again in the future

Keystone是非常棒的旅馆 我住了8晚在这里 无论是位置还是环境是非常棒的 前台很棒 周边的Clink77 272我都住过 完全不能和keystone比 Clink人多 嘈杂 床小 床垫硬 Wi-Fi慢 不提供咖啡 而在keystone 这些完全不是问题 而且Keystone更加接近Kingcross 我真的太喜欢这个旅馆了 干净卫生 隔音也不赖 网上我定了5晚 后来发现在前台定更加便宜一点 于是就前台后续了几晚 很棒 以后来伦敦就这里就对了 我一中国佬不必给他们做广告 只是这里让我的伦敦之行变的完美 喜欢!

It was a good downtown hostel. I was quite impressed with how the bigger 16 bed room was divided. Great idea!

Great location!!! Everything in the hostel seemed quite modern and clean. There are lockers available in the rooms, and the beds were comfortable enough. The only complaints I would have are that the wifi was only available in the common area, and we had to descend 3 flights of stairs to the nearest shower. Despite these, we had a great stay, and would definitely return! One block away from King's Cross - can't get much better!!

Really helpful front desk worker when I arrived on a Saturday evening. Place was clean and secure. The only thing that would make the rooms betters is clearer labels on the beds, as myself and other roommates could not tell which bed was ours.

• 9th Aug 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Keystone House. There were some extraordinary circumstances a couple of times and the staff performed well. Overall a good experience.

• 8th Aug 2014

Lovely comfortable beds, great price and really handy location!

• 6th Aug 2014

The hostel location is very good but the facilities are in average. Some of the electricity plugs were not working in the dorm. there is no wifi in the dorm which is very inconviently.

This hostel was good overall and close to Kings Cross train station which was nice. The staff were nice and the beds were reasonably comfortable. The outlets by our beds did not work when we got there but they fixed that although it took two days. The common area and kitchen seemed quite clean but there was definitely a small mouse in the kitchen one evening. Overall a good place to stay for the price. Despite some of the flaws, I would possibly stay again.

• 5th Aug 2014

It was our second visit and we'd visit anytime again.

there were no windows in our room, but except from that, it was good. there's no wifi on the room and that's really bad for travelers in a so expensive hostel. you have to pay for everything extra and the breakfast is very poor... is not a bad hostel, but I wouldn't stay there again

communal areas (kitchen and TV area) are very nice, rooms are clean, toilets are not good

• Egypt

They are in a good location, but the only thing we don't like was that although we have send a email asking specific conditions and they have agreed, the day that we arrive, we had nothing like that at all.

• 5th Aug 2014

You should fix wall concent. Concent is really important for backpackers.

6 euro per key was a bit high, making it very inconvient with a group of 4. Staff was friendly.

Decent hostel, seemed a bit pricy for the facilities but the location was excellent which was my main attraction for booking this hostel at the time

I had to book thishostel last minute and naturally was not expecting much at all, however, I was very pleasantly surprised. It was probably the cleanest dorm I've ever stayed in (and I've stayed in many), staff was friendly and everything was very clean (including the kitchen!). There was ever a fridge and airconditioning in the room.

Great location, close to kings cross station. 16 bed dorm was pretty noisy. The bar wasn't actually part of the hostel and was expensive.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7