Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

very worth to live,good location,

Very clean and tidy place just next to King's Cross station. I liked it!

I hate those showers that you have to press in the button so that they work every 30 seconds!

My friends and me have spent a very good stay in this hostel. It has been clean, safe, well located and the staff has been very nice. Only one drawback : there are only 4 showers for men, it is not enough, sometimes we waited a long time. But it was not a big problem. On the whole, we recommend it ! =)

• 23rd Aug 2014

Really good location. You can walk to Camden! And close to shoreditch. Rooms are small and basic but were clean. We didn't mind as all we were doing was sleeping there. Staff were helpful and accommodating. Would definitely stay again if in London.

• 23rd Aug 2014

The shower and the toilet are separated and mixed and both are located out of the dorm. The staff are not so friendly. Location are excellent, just 1 block from the King´s Cross Station.

for the amount of people that stays in the hostel it would be nice to have more showers

Great hostel! Only have a few complaints. We paid for a private room with two twin beds, and got a room with bunk beds. Bunk beds are fine, but these shook quite a bit even with the slightest movement, so neither I or my travel buddy slept well. In addition, there is a club next door to the hostel that plays incredibly loud music until 4 or 5 in the morning, including on Thursday night. Light sleepers beware.

The dorm I stayed was supposed to be a 16 bed female dorm. But it was one big room, with one door, and a wall in the middle dividing 32 beds. The beds are very close to each other. I would not recommend to stay in a non ensuite dorm. There were always people waiting to have a shower. There are also long stairs. It was very expensive for facilities like that. Despite everything, the location is good, very close to kings cross and st pancras. It is easy to find restaurants and supermarkets nearby.

excellent location and nice rooms but the shower floods occasionally. have to clean up yourself after breakfast which is fine but there's only one tab and sink for washing the dishes so you might have to wait for your turn

Excellent, helpful staff

• 15th Aug 2014

I stayed at the third floor, no elevator, the bathroom in my floor many times was without light and paper and didn't has showerI had to use most of the time the bathroom at the first floor. And the shower was terrible, just at the floor -1 that was ok, so 4 floors of distance to my room. The breakfast was very poor, just bread, butter, milk (no chocolat), coffee and cornflakes. They said that the coffee was until 10am, actually was at 9h30am, so I lost it. I was at a double room, extremely small

expensive because of the location close to the station, the facilities were good. No no free toiletries, towels are made ​​to buy. The noise some. Uncomfortable because the elevator.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

everything was great except for a few things: - we were in the 4th floor, but the showers are only available in the 1st and ground floor, although there were toilets in the 3rd floor. - the internet was free, but only available in the lounge / common room, would be nice if it was available in the dorm rooms as well.

Enjoyed my stay here and prolonged my stay. Beds were large and comfortable. Staff were very accommodating. Would stay again

We couldn't be happier with our stay. Very clean, big and nice rooms, did not expect that for what we paid was very cheap. Restaurants, takeaways are close for a late night snack. Tube just down the road which was very convenient and helpful. When needed to catch taxis into the centre was no more than £15 at a time. Hostel offered free wifi in lobby which was a good connection, laundry services and free continental breakfast. Would recommend to anyone !

• 12th Aug 2014

Well, dispite the fact I found a mouse on the stairs one day (ok I know London is full of those), and my room didnt have hot water for a couple of days everything was cool.

시설이 깨끗하고 가격도 괜찮고 교통편도 좋아 이용하는데 불편함이 없었습니다

This is the second time I stayed at same place and am completely satisfied considering the price I have to pay for this excellent location. . Real value for money. 4 bed dorms have really clean bathrooms but they are in basement. . The 16 bed dorms are also good as they are at top floor with good sun rays in the morning. Woups stay here again if I visit London again in the future

The position was great but the let down was that there was no window, fan or ventilation in the room. The room was always stuffy and musty smelling.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7