Keystone House Kings Cross

7.3
Very Good 6099 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 41+
22nd Apr 2017

I recommend that you request an "inside" room when booking your stay as Caledonian Rd and Pentonville Rd are damn noisy 24/7 and the windows are not Everest!! I stayed in the Duchess rooms. Two bunk beds, thick mattress with a memory foam topper, only one pillow though :-( The beds are not fixed to the wall!!! I cannot emphasise that bit enough! They do move, A LOT!! Showers were brilliant!! Staff were friendly and knowledgeable of the area etc. Would I stay again? Probably.

• Cyprus, Male, 31-40
17th Apr 2017

What a lovely hostel, stumbled across this after arriving at another hostel which was horrendous. very smooth check in, given lots of information regarding where to eat ect...... room was basic but the bed was very comfortable. Shower facilities were a little tired but water was hot so couldnt really ask for more. Overall great hostel which i would happily come back to

• England, Male, 41+
14th Apr 2017
7.1

Very convenient location for early morning departures on Eurostar, but located on an excessively noisy road interchange. Do not expect much sleep if using one of the first floor rooms facing the side road (Caledonian Road).

• England, Couple, 31-40
14th Apr 2017
7.4

Basic hostel in a great location. Room was clean and tidy. There was a large frosted glass window with no blinds so sunlight could flood in. Noise from the street outside to be expected in such a location.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

My wife and I stayed here for about 7 hours so we could be close to St Pancras station. It was convenient and allowed us to get to the station with only a short walk. It was a good value and very safe!

6.3

The Hostel wasn't terrible. But out of all my experience at other hostels, it was the worst. The lockers they give you to put your stuff in are very skinny so you can't fit much in there. there are limited outlets and it's really drafty. Even with the windows shut and the heater on it was cold. The staff wasn't particularly very welcoming either. It has an excellent location though. King's Cross is right off of the Picadilly line which takes you straight to Heathrow airport (LHR).

• Italy, Male, 25-30
2.0

The worst hostel I have ever been. Dorms and toilets are very dirty, water for shower is always cold. Beds are old and uncofortable. Breakfast is a failure. Customers are mainly old and weird people, I had to change dorms during the night because of other customers' misconducts. Do not book this hostel.

Hello Lorenzo, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take guest satisfaction very seriously at keystone hostel and thrive to give a good value for money experience. We are sorry that you felt the hostel was disappointing, we will take these comments on board and work on improving, very rarely though do we get complaints about uncomfortable beds, although the bed frames in some dorms may show signs of use we have 2.5inch memory foam toppers on each bed to give a restful sleep. We are also sorry you didn't enjoy breakfast, we offer this as a complimentary service and is not included in your rate. We do hope that you would consider Keystone Hostel in the future.

• USA, Female, 41+
11th Apr 2017

The room was ok...8 beds, I think, mixed. Everyone was quiet. Pillows were very flat, I made the mistake of taking a 2nd pillow (when I went to sleep, there were just 3 people in the room, when I woke up there were 8, which means someone didn't get a pillow at all due to my stealing it. My bad. The room was on the top floor (4th?) and there was a bathroom with sink and toilets on the 3rd. To shower, you had to go all the way to the 2nd floor. Not impossible, but not great.

• England, Female, 31-40
11th Apr 2017

a perfect location with friendly helpful staff , clean facilities and plenty of room in the rooms as well as a really comfortable mattress on the bed which is very rare for hostels so i would recommend here to anyone as its really quiet as well

• Austria, Male, 18-24
7.7

It was ok, but very dirty. Our room hasn't been cleaned since the last customer. Also we did get another room then reservated.