Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

an average hostel for a above-average price

Besides the great location and friendly staff, there was not much to like about this hostel. The pictures do not reflect both the hostel's facilities, and rooms. My friend and I decided to pay a premium for a private room only to be greeted by a room with a bunk bed and no space for our luggage. Additionally, the shared bathrooms were far from decent - the showers were extremely small with hardly any room for movement, whilst some of the toilet doors did not work.

• 7th Feb 2016

Location was very good and the staff was very nice and helpful. Bedroom was really really small and above the underground :/ Only trouble is you have to pay for any little extra. £5 for towel / 5£ for adaptor...

• 6th Feb 2016

Firstly the bedroom extremely damp and the bathroom smelt like mould, this made the stay very unpleasant. Also my charge was stolen, staff tried to find but were unsuccessful. The facilities over all could be improved besides that good location.

• 5th Feb 2016

Good location, nice & clean!

• Hong Kong

Excellent location to explore London. Really calm and quiet at night. We booked a room in the basement with no windows, which felt like being on a ship, but we knew this beforehand. I would definitely recommend to book a room with a window. Sanitary worked and was clean. Staff helpful and friendly.

• 5th Feb 2016

there is no hot water to take the shower on the 1st floor shower room . and the shower curtain will sticky on the body.

Showers not good, too old ! Cold Water... I didn't like !

• 5th Feb 2016

London is a very expensive city, so finding accommodation in pretty good economic position, it's very difficult! Keystone House is reccomended for groups. We were 7 people, the rooms was basic, nothing fancy, but on average with London standard!! The price was good, but the best thing is the position. From Kings Cross you can get to all turistic place in a few minutes! Super! Christian

The wifi is a bit slow but overall I enjoyed my stay.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Belgium

I was in a private room with toilet and shower, and that was a bad idea. The shower room's window couldn't be closed, so showering was just crazy... If I did know, I would have paid for a cheaper room.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Spain

I love this place, I stay here whenever I'm in London.

Mary who worked there was a breath of fresh air, she was very welcoming and helped out whenever asked, cleanliness was very good, only down side was the mattress , u could feel every spring when lay on it this resulting a crisp nights sleep, overall I will be staying there again next time I'm in London

• 31st Jan 2016

It's been a really nice stay and kitchen facilities are very useful!. My only "but" might be that when I went to shower at night, the bathrooms were a bit cold but was OK!

Perfect location, nice staff and everything a hostel should have. The bathrooms upstairs are very small and it's a bit inconvenient to have the shower so close to the toilet. I'd recommend using the bathrooms downstairs that are more spacious. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Stayed here before and didn't need to think twice about staying at Keystone again. Superb hostel. Great base for visiting London. Great location for a great price. The beds are very comfy also!

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Wales

Everything was perfect for a hostel. Hope we can come back for our tour may

• 29th Jan 2016

I loved the staff and all the people that I met. There wasn't much of a common area and it definitely wasn't a youth hostel, but for my first hostel experience it was a good one! The only thing that concerned me was the locks on the lockers. It could use some improvement.

• 28th Jan 2016

This place has a lot of stars without lift, so it was not Sutable an old lady like my mum. Location is a good.

nice place to stay for short trips

• 26th Jan 2016