Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

Wonderful value for money and amazing place just in the heart of London. Easy access to the Underground made it so simple to travel. The room itself was tidy and overall good to sleep in. The bathrooms and showers were a bit messy and cold as hell, but i dont expect a 5 star hotel with this price. The staff was very helpful and helped us find more than a few places in the city. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting London with a student budget!

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Cleanliness in the common room can be taken care of further. There were rats in the common room while we were eating our meal. This got to be improved to ensure the guests finds comfort sitting in the common room.

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

The noise of the tubes passing every few minutes was a little annoying as your trying to sleep, the bed was very comfy and the location was ideal as was the price. The bathroom area could have been a little bigger considering how many were sharing it but it was clean and tidy.

The most amazing location for a great price.

The hostel overbooked all of the beds in my room and I waited for three hours before I could get to bed, and two hours later I had my flight home. When I dealt with the staff member there it didn't seem like the first time that this situation had happened.

• 4th Dec 2014

No WiFi in rooms, almost all facilities broken, dirty WCs, unpleasant staff, VERY small roms....

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Spain

I greatly enjoyed my stay!

• 2nd Dec 2014

It was a awesome stay. I've never been in such a clean hostel. The staff was incredible friendly and helpful. I'm really looking forward to my next stay in this hostel. :)

• 2nd Dec 2014

Really clean and nice facilities. A good place to stop for a few days.

• 1st Dec 2014

We had a private double room ensuite and it was bad: - There was mould in the bathroom and in the sleeping room. We literally could smell the wet air. - There was a hole in the wall of the shower, which they tried to "close" with tape and a garbage bag. This leads us to the next point. - It was f*cking cold in both rooms and the air conditioner didn't work. - The receptionist said he's going to take a look at it to fix it or/and could give us blankets instead (seriously?!). Nothing happened.

Thank you. Would stay again

• 29th Nov 2014

Staff was rude and facilities were not clean.

• 29th Nov 2014

Perfect location near subway with a lot of lines. A lot of sound from the streets though (come with the location). Make sure you bring earplugs. Regulary cleaned common areas and bathrooms. Friendly and helpful staff. We had a double room and there was lockers in the room that felt safe with a lock on.

• Sweden

Very clean. Despite tight quarters and unwashed travelers it did not smell in the dorms. Good for you. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They helped me get from the hostel to my train at 3 in the morning, knew all the answers to my questions, and even printed out my Ryanair boarding pass. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to London.

The Bathroom facilites are not very cleaned plus in bad construction condition, they should be renovated. The windows in the rooms could not be opened thus the air was stale and the smell was unbearable.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • REMIFIACCHETTI3532

Located right outside a busy club. Good hear club and traffic throughout the night. Room was ok, clean enough, although we didn't have any power in the room at the socket. It got sorted but we had to leave for a maintenance team to come. Hostel itself was quiet.

This hostel is simply horrible. There are only four shower for a three entire rooms hosting 16 people each. Bathroom always dirty and full of hair everywhere. The trash bin is full at any time of the day. Internet only works in the kitchen, so good luck finding a table available that is not being used by someone with a laptop at dinner time. No stove in the kitchen. Staff give you no information about the hostel nor the location. There are no such thing as bar or terrace.

My impression of this hostel is not better.I lived in this hotel for 3 days.I was very upset on the second day.Things missing from my bag,did not return a Deposit on a map that was made for the key of the hotel.Changed room clean on the dirty..I will not return to this hotel in his next trip to London!

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Stay was great! staff we friendly , the location was perfect! unfortunately the 16 beds room are to small , i would recommend to take max 8 beds room. Also the shower and toilet are in the same kennel separated with curtain, it's not that hygienic. All the rest was good. I've stayed there like a week.

The staff were so kind and friendly. However, they are helpful on selected guest only. I ask the receptionist to help me store my luggage in the luggage room and he just gave me the key. A few minutes later, another guy ask the receptionist to help him keep his luggage. The receptionist went with the guy to the luggage room to help him! The WIFI were so slow. some facilities were incomplete. Total chaos on managing the booking. They managed to book some bed which have been occupied already.

• 22nd Nov 2014