Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

Showers not good, too old ! Cold Water... I didn't like !

• 5th Feb 2016

London is a very expensive city, so finding accommodation in pretty good economic position, it's very difficult! Keystone House is reccomended for groups. We were 7 people, the rooms was basic, nothing fancy, but on average with London standard!! The price was good, but the best thing is the position. From Kings Cross you can get to all turistic place in a few minutes! Super! Christian

I was in a private room with toilet and shower, and that was a bad idea. The shower room's window couldn't be closed, so showering was just crazy... If I did know, I would have paid for a cheaper room.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Spain

I love this place, I stay here whenever I'm in London.

Mary who worked there was a breath of fresh air, she was very welcoming and helped out whenever asked, cleanliness was very good, only down side was the mattress , u could feel every spring when lay on it this resulting a crisp nights sleep, overall I will be staying there again next time I'm in London

• 31st Jan 2016

It's been a really nice stay and kitchen facilities are very useful!. My only "but" might be that when I went to shower at night, the bathrooms were a bit cold but was OK!

Perfect location, nice staff and everything a hostel should have. The bathrooms upstairs are very small and it's a bit inconvenient to have the shower so close to the toilet. I'd recommend using the bathrooms downstairs that are more spacious. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Stayed here before and didn't need to think twice about staying at Keystone again. Superb hostel. Great base for visiting London. Great location for a great price. The beds are very comfy also!

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Wales

Everything was perfect for a hostel. Hope we can come back for our tour may

• 29th Jan 2016

I loved the staff and all the people that I met. There wasn't much of a common area and it definitely wasn't a youth hostel, but for my first hostel experience it was a good one! The only thing that concerned me was the locks on the lockers. It could use some improvement.

• 28th Jan 2016

This place has a lot of stars without lift, so it was not Sutable an old lady like my mum. Location is a good.

nice place to stay for short trips

• 26th Jan 2016
  • India

Immaculate cleanliness, very nice and warm rooms (mine was a four bed dorm, bathroom en suite), bed was very comfortable. Staff very nice and helpful, the place is great and the location is very convenient (literally two minutes walk from king's cross). The only con I could find is the lack of a lift, when you are lodged in the third floor and you have a suitcase you really wish they had one, but is understandable as the building estructure probably doesn't allow it. I'd love to come back.

• 25th Jan 2016
  • Spain

The room smelt of cigarettes, it is the first hostel that I been into London that did not provide towels. Great location at Kings Cross, not sure if I will go there again the price for a room has dramatically gone up in 2016

• 23rd Jan 2016

The rooms were very cramped, no elevator, and you even have to pay to leave your bag. Nothing is included! The bathrooms were not very clean and poorly arranged (small sink, shower between the toilet and sink, etc.). Overall, very disappointing.

nice location, near to king cross station, toilet clean but no shampoo and towel provided. The price very expensive compare to facility provided. Kitchen or restroom too far from dorm.

Signs were posted everywhere about security incident the week prior. But no staff informed us, nor reassured us about safety. The showers were cold and the overall feeling of the interior of the hostel felt damp and dirty. Would not consider staying here again. Heard much better recommendations about a hostel on the opposite side of St Pancreas.

comfy room, nice and clean bathroom, well placed for public transport.

• 22nd Jan 2016

I was coughing a lot in the room G3 during my stay last weekend I don't know why. Please tell all your guests to respect others to speak on the phone with lower voice or outside, I could hear someone talking on the phone from my room really loud, And walk quietly in front of others room, just to respect other guest maybe by putting a big sign like PLEASE RESPECT OTHER GUEST in the hotel, thanks. .

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Finland

Perfect stay at Keystone. So close to Kings Cross (the dream!) and was clean, fresh, and open for a twin ensuite room. Bathroom was sensational. Staff were very helpful and friendly!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7