Keystone House Kings Cross

7.4
Very Good 6169 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
19th May 2017

Great experience. Will definitely be coming back!

17th May 2017
7.7

Clean. Even with the crowded room it was simple to find my bed. The noise from the street is expected. It was a bit tricky to find the building but I eventually asked around and found my way. I got there a little late for my check-in but they still held my bed. I was SO glad I booked online before I got there because they were all full by the time I got there.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
16th May 2017
7.7

Great price and location. Staff at check in v unfriendly but I didnt go to London to make friends with receptionists so I'm not too worried.

• India, Male, 25-30
14th May 2017
4.3

Don't mislead customers by providing key information after the booking is made (credit card in hold).

• England, Female, 18-24
12th May 2017

Very good place for a short stay, very close to Kings X station and easy to get to lots of amenities from the hostel.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th May 2017
5.1

They charge a lot for everything, i.e. wanna borrow adapter pay, leave luggage to 3 hours after checkout pay. The very expensive private double room was a tiny room with bunk bed that was stuffy, smelled a bit and had no private bathroom. The shared bathroom was ok. Been in much better and much cheaper hostels though.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
8th May 2017
5.7

It's not a backpackers hostel. It's more like a long term hostel for people that work in London or have family there .. it has not the atmosphere topical of a hostel. Has No kitchen for cooking. Just a microwave. I could feel every spring of the mattress.. it was really uncomfortable .. I wouldn't stay there again.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
8th May 2017
5.7

Not a place I'd stay a second time: staff was not very responsive, bathroom was mouldy, and our key fob (necessary to get in and out) stopped working multiple times.

6th May 2017
6.9

Good Location, many eating options around.But rooms are underground, they are very suffocating. Luggage Storage is chargeable (5 GBP) after check out. Charges for personal lockers can be understood but not in an open room. I believe luggage storage in an open room should be free for guests.

• England, Female, 41+
5th May 2017
6.6

We were disappointed to find we had bunk beds when we had booked a twin room. Otherwise all okay with the room and clean. There was a door next to our room which went to the toilets of the wine bar next door. It was supposed to be locked all the time but it kept being opened and left open, which is why I think the security was not good. Staff pleasant and friendly.