Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

The hostel is clean, close to a big station. The breakfast is poor. Staff is very nice and helpful. The only problem is that it is a little bit far from central London. However, it is very good for The value, when compared to other hostels.

• 6th Sep 2014

Loved the hostel! It was friendly, fun and welcoming. There was a great buzz and it couldn't be in a better location.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Close to St. Pancras and Kings Cross which was nice. There was ALOT of construction going on. Kylie from the front desk was great, helped me out alot since its my first foreign vacation solo mio! didn't get refund/deposit for key or checking out 2 days early, w/48 hr notice said it would credit my acct in 2 days

I enjoyed very much my stay in this hostel. This as an excellent staff, atmosphere and location.

Very good location (close to King's Cross St Pancras) for a good price. Free breakfast, but only toast, milk and butter.

• 5th Sep 2014

Super comfy beds

My only problem was the fact that shower in my twin room was very dirty. It looked like no one bothered to clean it for weeks.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Poland

The hostel is 2 blocks from kings cross which is nice for grabbing the tube, but other than that there's not much worthwhile within walking distance. There is only wifi in the common areas which was a little annoying. The rooms were clean though so nothing to complain about there, and lockers were provided (but you have to bring your own lock). The reception desk could have been more efficient and helpful though.

I would not recommend this hostel to anyone. The rooms were incredibly hot and stuffy and insanely loud at night. The bathrooms were gross and uncomfortable, as the shower and toilet were in the same stall, just separated by a curtain. Staff was overwhelmed every time I was at the front desk, they definitely need more than one person working. One staff member wouldn't help me when I asked for directions and told me to "come back later" as he flirted with another guest instead. Don't stay here!

Had a private room. Very small - bathroom quite dirty. No towels included - had to buy one. Everything was a money grab. Check out at 10 am - should be 11. Breakfast that was included in stay was horrible - no water or juice. Just toast. Should not be considered a complementary breakfast. Have to do your own dishes.

Perfect location!!!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Mexico

The location was excellent! 1 minute walk away from King's cross station. Staff was nice and helpful too.

3 minutes' walk from the King's Cross station. BUT the long stairs are really a great challenge for whose who carry lots of luggage.

The hostel is great. But I stayed in a room just for girls. Thanks god is wasn't with full capacity because it was only two showers and sinks for more than ten girls! It was busy all the time. The environment is really good and comfortable.

• 30th Aug 2014

Wifi only worked in hostel lobby area. Inconvenient for use in room. Otherwise great hostel in perfect location relative to Kings Cross/St Pancras.

We had a private room which was clean and spacious.

very worth to live,good location,

Having to use the key to exit the stairwell and building are a massive pain. As well, the key fob stopped working 3 different times while I was staying, trapping me in the stairs. There is no way to contact reception from here. I also see this as a massive fire hazard, because the exits to the building are locked. If there was a fire, everyone would be trapped inside.

Very clean and tidy place just next to King's Cross station. I liked it!

I like it. Thank you!