Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

I chose a three-bed private room. It's not that noisy as i was expected but quite small and even difficult to turn around. But its still worth it to stay here because of the fancy location and overall goodness. They charge 2 pounds per bag for luggage room.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your stay with us. We loved having you here :) Hope to see you back real soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels.

Bit rough around the edges for the cost (we stayed in the 3 bed private, £90) but it appears that the building is undergoing renovation, so perhaps this is going to be improved in the coming months. We arrived around 10.30pm, to not the warmest of welcomes, even though we were very friendly towards the receptionist, but maybe that's just the London way! Receptionist in the morning was much friendlier!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your stay with us. We train our staff to be friendly and professional. I am disappointed to hear that we had not quite met your expectations on this occasion but we really do appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Best Wishes

When I booked a LU room in Keystone House King s Cross, I did'nt understand what it means : to sleep in a very wet and noisy cellar. Room smelt the mould, the thermostat driped. Very bad night

• 30th May 2015

i there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your stay with us. We labelled London Underground rooms on Hostelworld. They are located on the underground, therefore, there is no windows but we provide Air Conditioner, however we did have a problem with your AC, we apologize for any inconvenience. I am disappointed to hear that we had not quite met your expectations on this occasion but we really do appreciate your feedback. Safe travels

Best hostel I have stayed in while in Europe! So close to everything wonderful reception.

For the amount paid for the 2-bed ensuite room, it was extremely close quarters. Only one Person at a time could Dress; the other had to stay in bed or leave the room.

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, it was a pleasure having you here! We hope to see you again real soon.

The main advantage of this hostel is its location. we were informed that the room will be without window but we didnt know that the smell of moisture will be so intense ,water was running from air conditioning and because of the smell it was hard to breath while sleeping. more over around 10am when we were still asleeep someone entered the room without knockingg just to take the rubbish out! from the bar upstair you could easily reach hostel facility so i dont think its secure, generally poor.

Hello, Thank you for leaving us a review. We did have a problem with the air conditioner in your room. I am disappointed to hear that we had not quite met your expectations on this occasion but we really do appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Best Wishes

Really nice place I recommend it to everybodyp

Good location, but we were 2 people only in my room (8 bed dormitory) who found their valuable belongings stolen, and it took at least 5 days for the staff to look at the cctv. Friendly staff?? Well, depends. I don't want to generalize but some of the receptionists were anything but not friendly and it literally felt like they didn't give a sh*t. And besides all of that, I don't even know what to say about the mould invasion in the underground rooms...

Hello, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are really sorry about your loss. We always advise our guests to keep their belongings in the lockers. Unfortunately, you didn't protect yourself. The police told you the same. I am disappointed to hear that we had not quite met your expectations on this occasion but we really do appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels

Just a block from the Station, mini mark right next to it. Cleanliness is fine in the room of 16, but only 2 toilet for all of us to shear with the other rooms, the light ball went out in the toilet for 2 days still no one changing it. The only commoent area is the kitchen which people from the bar next door could walk into

Hello, Thanks for the review. We do have more toilets in the building. We are here to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable so letting us know about any concerns you have is appreciated. Next time, please inform reception of any issue. Hope to see you back real soon! Safe travels.

I was afraid to stay here initially because of the reviews but I've stayed on three separate occasions and it's been great! My rooms have been really clean and I stayed in a private and it was recently remodelled and looked great! The staff was great, and I found the overnight staff to be very helpful and kind.

Hi there, We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We loved having you here :) Hope to see you back real soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels.

I really enjoyed my stay at Keystone! The room in the basement were so neat to stay in, because you could hear the tube trains pass by; it really added to the central London atmosphere! The hostel itself was super clean, the showers and bathrooms were always tidy, the staff were very nice and incredibly helpful! I felt very secure and safe with all of the electronic locks on the doors. The roof terrace was a great little hangout spot and everyone I met in the hostel was really nice! 10/10.

The Hostel was very decent for this price. The room (3 bedroom) was tidy and clean but a negative aspect about it that it had no windows. In the basement area only one shower of the three was usable, for 13 rooms.... The hostel is very close to the underground and train station, so you will hear the train/tube passing by. But if you don't want to spend too much money, and still want a decent and clean place to stay for a few nights in London, I would still recommend this hostel.

• 25th May 2015

Hello, Thanks for the review. We labelled London Underground rooms on Hostelworld. They are located on the underground, therefore, there is no windows but we provide Air Conditioner in every room. We do have more showers on the first floor. Next time, please inform reception of any issue. We would be glad to solve it. Hope to see you back real soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels.

The Keystone House in London is very good located. The staff was very friendly and our three-bed-room was amazing.

Hello, We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We loved having you here :) Hope to see you back real soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels.

Horrible experience, the worst experience in hostel in my life. The staff horrible with out Sense they broken my bag And nobody refund my money. The rooms very small And with out big lockers.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your stay with us. We train our staff to be friendly and professional. I am disappointed to hear that we had not quite met your expectations on this occasion but we really do appreciate your feedback. Best Wishes

It was so humid in our room that all of my clothes were wet the next day. Do not leave your suitcase open if you stay here! Also, the showers were very difficult to use and half of them were broken.

Hello, Thank you for leaving us a review. I would say, do not leave your suitcase open anywhere you go and protect yourself. I am disappointed to hear that we had not quite met your expectations on this occasion but we really do appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Best Wishes

Ensure toilets have enough toilet roll and paper towels

• 23rd May 2015
  • Scotland

Hello, Thank you for leaving us a review. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our property so if there is ever an issue, please just tell reception and it will be fixed immediately. We are here to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable so letting us know about any concerns you have is appreciated. We hope to see you next time you're in London!

It was a great stay in a good central hostel near Kings Cross . Perfect for those how staying for the first time in London.

• 22nd May 2015

Good overall. The internet in the lobby was poor however. It was very slow, so I didn't want to use it.

• 22nd May 2015

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your stay with us. The WI-FI is now working properly :) Hope to see you back real soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels.

The receptionist Hugo couldn't be less friendly if he tried, could have smiled

• 21st May 2015
  • Wales

Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your stay with us. We train our staff to be friendly and professional. I was disappointed to hear that we had not quite met your expectations on this occasion but we really do appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Best Wishes

I can't really comment on many of the facilities as I arrived late and left for an early morning flight but the hostel seemed fine. If you are to stay here though, request the bed furthest away from the windows. It was a close battle between being up all night due to extreme heat or opening the window and suffering with the constant traffic and noise pollution of city centre London.

• 20th May 2015