Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

I would be happy to return to this hostel...

Hello! Thank you taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with us. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back really soon! Keystone Team

I have enjoyed my stay here, I am currently here for the third time in a month. Cleanliness is outstanding, staff are absolutely amazing -the best out of all the hostels I have stayed at in my travels. Almost everything you need is at the hostel, and for what isn't the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. The only downside is that the bathrooms are a bit annoying, clean but not really practical. It is a hostel and if you're only staying here for a few nights, it's perfect living conditions.

Hello! Thank you for leaving us a feedback. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with the Keystone House! We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Please be aware that if there's absolutely anything you need we are 24hrs happy and available to help and to make your stay memorable! Hope to see you again in the magic London. Safe travels - Keystone Team

Had a good stay there. Air ventillation can be improved in "undergroud-level" rooms.Renovation works caused some inconveniences. This is also strange that there was a wall behind one of the fire exits/toilets. It would be nice to change the last shower to something similar to the the ones closer to the entrance in the undergroud floor. I only had cold water there. Additional sound sonorisation would be nice as well. Location is very good and staff was nice and helpful. Thanks for everything!

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are sorry if your stay did not match your expectations. The last shower is now being renovated. Thank you for the feedback, we do appreciate and try to be better every day. Never hesitate to come to reception if you have any problems or concerns, we are open 24/7. Safe travels - Keystone Team!

This hostel was horrible. The staff was rude and not helpful. The bathroom was dirty the entire time I was there. You have to pay £5 (almost $8) for a towel which is ridiculous. I asked to be switched from my room because it was dirty and one of the girls in there was disgustingly sick, and when I asked the woman working the front she told me to ask again tomorrow because she didn't want to deal with moving me. Keystone House was horrible. I will NEVER recommend anyone to stay here.

I've stayed here a few times as its an excellent location near Kings cross. For when I have to be in London. It's nice and clean, not to noisy, no idea about the atmosphere as I've never stayed more than a few hours to grab some sleep before a flight.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with us. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back really soon! Keystone Team!

We stayed in an underground room and didn't mind that there are no windows. The kitchen/common area was a bit small. Otherthan that, nice and clean hostel

The hostel was ok for the price. We stayed for 3 nights. The beds are super comfy. The lockers in the rooms are way to small - we could not fit our bag in there, so we took the chance by leaving it under the bed. The showers on 1st floor was awful, as there was timer on it and the room itself was freezing, also water went everywhere, so my stuff got wet as I could not hand up everything. Found a private shower in the basement, much better, but a bit tiny! close to underground :)

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Norway

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy you have had a pleasant stay. We offer a luggage room facility, free of charge during your stay. Never hesitate to come to reception, we are open 24/7. Hope to see you back really soon! Safe travels - Keystone Team!

Really friendly, super secure. Layout is a little confusing but overall quite a charming place.

Great location! We stayed in the twin bunk bed ensuite which was clean. Sheets were clean as well as the bathroom. The trash was taken out every day which was awesome. Loud outside the room. Staff not that friendly, but not a big deal. WiFi didn't work for 4 days, which was hard for us because we only had service on WiFi. We didn't use any of the extra facilities (kitchen), the washers were broken. Overall good for the price and location as long as WiFi works would recommend!

• 9th Nov 2015

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy you have had a pleasant stay wit Keystone House. The WiFi is now working 100%. We are sorry for the inconvenience but it was due to unforeseen circumstances. Hope to see you back really soon! Safe travels - Keystone Team!

It was a very convenient location and the staff was really helpful and happy.

• India

Hello! Thank you taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with the staff. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back really soon! Cheers - Keystone Team!

People who worked there were friendly.

• 9th Nov 2015

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with the staff. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back really soon! Safe travels - Keystone Team!

The staff was super friendly and helpful! The location was excellent and it only took 8-15 minutes on the tube to get almost everywhere in the City. The beds are comfy and clean. My only complaint would be the showers and toilets, they were kind of gross.

• 8th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

Hello! Thank you for leaving us a feedback. From the first feet you put inside the hostel, we want to make your stay so pleasant and memorable! Please be aware that if there's absolutely anything you need we're 24hrs happy and available to help and to make your stay memorable! Toilets facilities are cleaned by staff 3 times a day and sometimes it's up to guests to leave them as they would like to find. Hope to see you again in the magic London. Safe travels - Keystone Team

I was in an eight bed dorm and the room stank. There needs to be air freshener. The place wasn't clean at all. Staff were unhelpful and only did the bare minimum in customer service. I would definitely not stay here again, no matter how good the location is.

• 8th Nov 2015

Hi there, Thank you for the review. We are sorry that you thought our staff wasn't welcoming. Our staff is constantly trying to work hard to ensure everyone is having the best time possible at the hostel. Cheers, Keystone Team!

Had the BEST time here. Amazing location, comfy beds, lots of showers, roof terrace, wi-fi throughout, 24 hrs and REALLY, REALLY AWESOME staff. They genuinely are the nicest and most helpful bunch of people I’ve come across. Thank you for everything Orla, Hugo, Lorena, Kalido and Swedish Sven - you absolute legends! If you want great value accommodation close to everything London has to offer, do yourself a favour and stay here. And check out the hostel bar next door - the 7% cider is a winner.

Hello! Thank you for leaving us a feedback. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! From the first feet you put inside the hostel, we want to make your stay pleasant and memorable! Please be aware that if there's absolutely anything you need we are 24hrs happy and available to help and to make your stay memorable! Hope to see you again in the magic London. Safe travels - Keystone Team

It is definitely one of the best I have stayed in! Everything was clean, location is so good and in general I am very happy for choosing this hostel.

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're so glad you have had such a memorable stay with us. We are 24 hours available to help people out and our aim is to guarantee a nice place to stay in where people can feel relaxed and if they need something we will provide them. Hope to see you back soon. Cheers - Keystone Team.

In female dorm the air was quite wet and musty, for example towel didn't dry well and it also smelt bad. Beds are quite near each other, but it is good that there is the partition wall. Lockers are quite small but it's good there are some. Common room and kitchen is small and little bit musty. Hostel was okay and but the price (about 30e per night) was too much.

Hello, thank you for the review. We are sorry if your stay did not match your expectations. Please never hesitate to come to reception if you have any problems or concerns, we are open 24/7. Safe travels - Keystone Team

Good location

Hello! We are happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our unbeatable location. Hope to see you back soon, always at Keystone House. Safe travels - Keystone Team!

Room was very nice, shower was lovely. Easy to check in and out - impressive level of plugs.

• 4th Nov 2015

Hey there! Thank you taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with us. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back really soon! Keystone Team!

no towels and poor ventilation in the bath room made my stay little less comfortable

Hello! Thank you taking the time to write us a review. We sell towels in reception if you forget to bring yours. We are sorry if your stay did not match your expectations. Please never hesitate to come to reception if you have any problems or concerns, we are open 24/7. Safe travels - Keystone Team

Great location for the price. Comfy bed, staff were helpful. I'd stay again.

Hello! Thank you taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with the staff. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back really soon! Keystone Team!