Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

Was not impressed with my stay here. The rooms were cramped and stuffy and the shared bathroom had the toilet IN the actual shower.. Disgusting. This made the toilet paper soggy and the seat wet when you went to use it. Staff were nice enough and the location right next to kings cross station is convenient if that's where you want to stay.

Great location, close to kings cross station. 16 bed dorm was pretty noisy. The bar wasn't actually part of the hostel and was expensive.

It's the location... ONLY... Staff not friendly except for the guy... Cleaniness average; better when compared to other hostels

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Lebanon

Great location close to everything!

I will definitely recommend "Keystone House Kings Cross" to my friends and colleagues back home. Thanks

ThanK's guys you are awesome

This hostel was clean and relatively quiet in the dorm area. Wifi in common area only. The location is great if you need quick access to King's Cross/St. Pancras--we took the EuroStar early the morning after our stay, so the proximity was perfect.

one morning housekeeping knocked on our door and came into our room without waiting for an answer - my friend and I were both still in bed.. awkward! otherwise it was a very pleasant stay.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

We liked the Hostel very much. We stayed in a private 3-bed-room (extra points for the rainforest shower). It was clean, bigger than expected and quiet. The free breakfast was very basic but okay. Perfect location.

The room (LU8) smelled very bad because the air conditioning unit wasn't properly maintained and it was releasing a very bad smell.

The australian girl at the reception was awesome and the room a nice and clean. I enjoyed my stay:)

I would never stay anywhere else in London but this hostel.

Stayed for 3 nights. Located next to King's Cross St Pancras so ideal for getting around london by train or getting eurostar. Beds really comfy. but the stairwells to rooms are a challenge. Toilet/shower combination can be really offputting esp since some of the toilets were blocked. Good wifi and friendly staff, but the place lacks atmosphere - most guests just sit around lobby on their computers all day/night seemingly. Also a kitchen with no stoves?? pointless.

Good hostel, easy to find in a good location

I liked the hostel in general. It is quite convenient and cosy. But we came across some problem. By mistake we booked the same room for the period twice and the money for the 2nd booking wasn`t paid back to us. The explanation ran: "You have to refuse 24 hours before your coming". But 24 hours before our coming we didn`t know about our mistake. The staff didn`t want to show understanding. That`s a pity(((

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Brilliant location. Friendly staff. Good atmosphere. And you couldn't be any closer to Kings Cross / St Pancras stations! A bit noisy at night though (the road) because we had to leave the windows open (due to the summer heat). But that's understandable for somewhere that central. Only stayed one night, could possibly have been more of an inconvenience if I had stayed longer. Very comfortable beds though, and once asleep, I slept soundly throughout the night!

Me and my two friends stayed in Keystone House for three nights in Duchess Room 2. We enjoyed our stay a lot, because of the friendly and helpful staff. Our room was clean and the location of the hostel was perfect. The trainstation and underground were close and we had a supermarket around the corner.

• 14th Jul 2014

very nice stay and good quality/price rapport, perfect for a stay of a few days! Think to take a locker to use the cases to keep your precious stuffs safe.

• 14th Jul 2014

Reception staff were extremely rude, apart from the lovely cleaners. Location is great. Atmosphere was non existent. Wifi only in common rooms

The staff who did my check in seem a bit moody, not friendly at all. The one who did my check out was the other way round, she is so friendly and helpful. The location really worth the value of money as it is really convenient for everything, underground station, Fast food chain, cafe is at a short walking distance.

• 12th Jul 2014