Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

3 minutes' walk from the King's Cross station. BUT the long stairs are really a great challenge for whose who carry lots of luggage.

The hostel is great. But I stayed in a room just for girls. Thanks god is wasn't with full capacity because it was only two showers and sinks for more than ten girls! It was busy all the time. The environment is really good and comfortable.

• 30th Aug 2014

Wifi only worked in hostel lobby area. Inconvenient for use in room. Otherwise great hostel in perfect location relative to Kings Cross/St Pancras.

We had a private room which was clean and spacious.

very worth to live,good location,

Having to use the key to exit the stairwell and building are a massive pain. As well, the key fob stopped working 3 different times while I was staying, trapping me in the stairs. There is no way to contact reception from here. I also see this as a massive fire hazard, because the exits to the building are locked. If there was a fire, everyone would be trapped inside.

Very clean and tidy place just next to King's Cross station. I liked it!

I like it. Thank you!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

I hate those showers that you have to press in the button so that they work every 30 seconds!

My friends and me have spent a very good stay in this hostel. It has been clean, safe, well located and the staff has been very nice. Only one drawback : there are only 4 showers for men, it is not enough, sometimes we waited a long time. But it was not a big problem. On the whole, we recommend it ! =)

• 23rd Aug 2014

Really good location. You can walk to Camden! And close to shoreditch. Rooms are small and basic but were clean. We didn't mind as all we were doing was sleeping there. Staff were helpful and accommodating. Would definitely stay again if in London.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Rooms could have individual lights/outlets. Great experience nevertheless!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Great staff..great location. The layout is a little odd,but adds character.

The shower and the toilet are separated and mixed and both are located out of the dorm. The staff are not so friendly. Location are excellent, just 1 block from the King´s Cross Station.

for the amount of people that stays in the hostel it would be nice to have more showers

Great hostel! Only have a few complaints. We paid for a private room with two twin beds, and got a room with bunk beds. Bunk beds are fine, but these shook quite a bit even with the slightest movement, so neither I or my travel buddy slept well. In addition, there is a club next door to the hostel that plays incredibly loud music until 4 or 5 in the morning, including on Thursday night. Light sleepers beware.

The dorm I stayed was supposed to be a 16 bed female dorm. But it was one big room, with one door, and a wall in the middle dividing 32 beds. The beds are very close to each other. I would not recommend to stay in a non ensuite dorm. There were always people waiting to have a shower. There are also long stairs. It was very expensive for facilities like that. Despite everything, the location is good, very close to kings cross and st pancras. It is easy to find restaurants and supermarkets nearby.

excellent location and nice rooms but the shower floods occasionally. have to clean up yourself after breakfast which is fine but there's only one tab and sink for washing the dishes so you might have to wait for your turn

It was really different than I expected.The beds were very clean and people were friendly. I will stay again.

• 16th Aug 2014