Keystone House Kings Cross Reviews

272-276 Pentonville Road Kings Cross, London, London, England

Perfect location and attentive staff. The locker security could be improved as we were able to open the locker doors without touching our padlocks. The showers were not enough, specially during the morning. And when checking out, you will have to pay £2 per bag if you want to come back later to pick them up.

Ciao! Thank you for the review. We are sorry if your stay did not match your expectations. We have more showers on the first and underground floor. Please never hesitate to come to reception if you have any problems or concerns, we are open 24/7. Safe travels, Keystone Team!

Good and comfortable beds, not enough powerpoints in the bathrooms.

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with us.We have more bathrooms with sockets. Please never hesitate to come to reception if you have any problems or concerns, we are open 24/7. Safe travels, Keystone Team!

It's oke hostel

It's so central to Kngs Cross/St Pancras that there was a lot of traffic noise. I'm sure the facilities will be even better when construction is completed as well.

• 23rd Oct 2015

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with us. It can be a little bit noisy during weekends but we can't do much about it. We hope to see you again in the future! Lots of love, Keystone Team.

Great hostel. Super friendly staff! The rooms were spacious with ensuite toilets which was nice. Would definitely recommend

Hello! We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with the staff. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back soon, always at Keystone House. Cheers - Keystone Team

One of the very nice hostels I have ever stayed. Nice people, great location, clean environment and reasonable price for me. My only but is the lack of mobile phone coverage in the underground rooms. I will definitely stay in this hostel whenever I am in London. Cheers

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're so glad you have had such a memorable stay with us. We are 24 hours available to help people out and our aim is to guarantee a nice place to stay in where people can feel relaxed and if they need something we will provide them. Hope to see you back soon. Safe travels. Cheers - Keystone Team.

We really enjoyed our stay! Location is excellent, the room was basic but clean. We didn't see much of the other guests ,probably because the common area wasn't easily accessible.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again in the future! Safe travels - Keystone Team

It was really good stay. Good value for money. Very good location ,very friendly staff and atmosphere. Soft ,nice bed.Thank you.

No hassle, brilliant location, very clean. Bed not so comfortable but that could just be me on the night. Would definitely stay there again without a moments hesitation.

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to write us a feedback. We are so glad you have had such a memorable stay with us. Our aim is to guarantee a nice night sleep in a pleasant environment. Hope to see you again in the lovely London. Lots of Love, Keystone Team.

Excellent location, though a bit noisy (make sure to bring earpluges). Matresses were comfy enough, no springs felt in my ribcage :-), the rooms were big enough, bigger then loads other places. I had a surprisingly good sleep, perhaps because I was tired from demonstrating for Falun Gong when Xi Jinping was in London. Showers could do without the timers. All in all good value for money, though nothing special. Would come back again.

lovely comfy beds and nice clean white sheets.good nights sleep despite very central location.helpful staff.

Hello! We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with us. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back soon, always at Keystone House. Lots of love, Keystone Team!

I slept in a crowded 16-bed-room and I have to say it was better than I imagined. Every bed has his own privacy and there is room for small luggages. The bad part was, my bed was in front of the door so I had to deal with the noisy door lock. Anyway after couple days I got use to it, more or less. The position of the hostel is strategic, a few meter to kings cross tube entrance, and the prices are reasonable. The staff is very friendly and solve every problem quickly.

• 20th Oct 2015

Ciao! Thank you taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with us. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back really soon! Lots of love, Keystone Team!

The property is very old, worn-down and definately needs a good cleaning. Showers are extremely small (where to leave your clothes?) and mine was stuck on extremely hot. Lower-floor rooms are extremely noisy (trains). At 3 in the morning, the couple in the room next to me started fighting (physically and verbally). This woke up the entire floor and was a very scary experience, as they were also throwing around furniture. Nevertheless, it took the staff over an hour to come down and intervene.

• 20th Oct 2015
  • Belgium

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are sorry if your stay did not match your expectations. We check and clean the building 2 times per day, sometimes it's up to the guest to leave them as they would like to find! Cheers, Keystone Team

No hot water for shower,it's terrible!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are sorry if your stay did not match your expectations. We are sorry you forgot your padlock at home. We have several showers with hot water throughout the building. Please never hesitate to come to reception if you have any problems or concerns, we are open 24/7. Safe travels, Keystone Team!

Good location. Ok rooms. Only negative was you could hear the underground in the rooms.

Really good hostel for price and location. However, no backpackers bar so the atmosphere is not really enjoyable to meet people or spend some time. The staff is very friendly and helpful; and the WC and shower are all together in the toilets. Despite a little bit small, 4-bed dorm is quite OK.

Hello! We are happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with us. We have a roof terrace and common area which is always good to meet fellow travellers. Hope to see you back soon, always at Keystone House. Lots of love, Keystone Team!

I stayed with 4 friends, and we all said the same. It was the best nights sleep we have had, the beds are soooooooo comfy, I could have taken it home. The staff are friendly and really helpful. Booking should say you need to bring towels, and milk, for morning coffee, but I will come back.

• 17th Oct 2015

Hello! We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our beds. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back soon, always at Keystone House. Lots of love, Keystone Team!

Good location, staff was very accommodating, decent kitchen and showers. No lockers in the room and was a little dirty. all around a decent hostel

Hello! We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our location. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back soon, always at Keystone House. Lots of love, Keystone Team!

None of the outlets in my room worked so was unable to charge my phone in the hostel during my stay. Also, you were required to bring your own lock for lockers which I didn't realize/wasn't very clear when I booked it so I and ended up having to buy an overpriced lock from the hostel (about $9 for what would've been $2 if I bought it on my own somewhere else).

• 14th Oct 2015

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are sorry if your stay did not match your expectations. We are sorry you forgot your padlock at home. We give you the possibility to buy one for 5£, the price is very reasonable considering you are in London. We have many outlets throughout the building. Please never hesitate to come to reception if you have any problems or concerns, we are open 24/7. Safe travels, Keystone Team!

The place has a strange distribution since its in a narrow building. Need to go to the bathroom? One floor down. Take a shower? Three floors down. Want to cook something in the kitchen? Move through endless corridors untill you find it. Facilities aren't in the best shape also.

Hello, thank you for the review. We are sorry if your stay did not match your expectations. We have several showers on the first floor and underground area. Please never hesitate to come to reception if you have any problems or concerns, we are open 24/7. Safe travels, Keystone Team!